Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
yes it did thanks to you.and thank you.
Your welcome!! We make a carpping awesome team (intentionally used the word 'carpping')!!!!!
yes we do.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmpppppp
you can't bump in your creations + your last post was an hour ago. But this plot twist was interesting, and there are so many chars now.... It's getting hard to keep track, cause everyone wants to see it their char least once and they are all part of the team. But it's still a good story.
rooooaamaaanncceee! me likey!
yeah i added that to losen up the story
CHAPTER 30 SAGA 2 OVER!!!!!!!!!PROPHECY FULFILLED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

it was a beatiful saturday morning.1 week after my first date with thalia.everyday of this week we went out on a date.today me and thalia decided to go to a nearby carinval.i said"hey is it okay if the gang comes as well".she said"yeah let me just get ready".she gave me a kiss on the chick and went to go change.aboiut 15 min later we headed towards the carnival.we got there in about 10 min.we went on every ride and not once did me and thalia stop holding hands.then while we were walking around a voice said"so this is your girlfriend huh".i said"show yourself alex".alex jumped down from the buliding he was standing on.he said"fine lets get down to buseniss".we set up our launchers and said"3.........2.........1 let it rip.sirius and stigma both attacked each other as soon as they touched the floor.each trading blow for blow.nethier getting the upper hand on the other.they were completly equl.with each collison they caused mini explosions and sent huge shockwave..they smashed each other through tents and bulidings.destroying everything to try and defear the other.after a couple of min the whole carivnal was destroyed.they crashed into eachother again and gain and again.sparks were flying everywhere.cars being destroyed.trees being blown away.huge dents being caused in the cement.it looked as if this battle would never end.alex then used his special move.sirius started to lose spin fast.then as if on cue jake came and grabbed thalia.i said"let her go NOW".alex said"no".i said"I SWEAR TO THE GOD FORESAKEN DEVIL YOU PRAY TO THAT IF YOU DONT LET HER GO RIGHT NOW I WILL KILL YOU".alex said"oh yeah will go ahead and try".i said"DARK MOVE HELL DRIVER".sirius got covered in a dark aura and created a huge spiral of black flame.which attacked stigma in all directions trapping him.the flames also hit jake causing him to let go of thalia.she ran back to me.then a huge spiraling blast of black fire hit stigma.now both sirius and stigma were about to stop spinning.then eplison readied her bey.i just realized that she was the wolf in the prophecy she would decied who won.she lauched her bey and used her specil move on.............me.that caused me to lose.i told the gang to run they did just tht.then alex,eplison and jake used there special moves on me the beys rip through me causing a huge hole in my chest.as i fell down dying i said"why eplison why".
hey heres a character request
name=shadow(its an alias,nobody knows real name,u can put in amajor plot twist where his real name is found,ur choice)
bey= mystic comet MS145(multi spin 145)SCV(spin change variable)
bey description= mystic has two modes, eternal spin and fury mode(both can spin dual spin)the track has a gear like structure inside it which loads when the bey is spinning, shadow is the only person who can use this, the tip changes form from attack to defense when shadow says.
special move right spin= antimatter world!!the other bey is made into antimatter andwhen it crashes comet it is destroyed.(antimatter and matter destroy each other,but mystic comet is both at the same time so not destroyed),shadow almost never uses this move.its his ultra mystic move kinda thing his bey's also mostly in left spin.
special move left spin=night burst, a huge amount of energy flows out from comet and stops the opponents bey instantly(except against real stong bladers.it just slows them down)
character= nothing is known about him, he just appears from nowhere and does something and dissapears again, just like his bey he is good and bad at the same time.he wears full black and a cloak .BAD at the mo, but mixed feelings
WOW...romance, action, interesting plot twists.
You defenently scored there my friend!Also good to see ya' writing again!
(Feb. 14, 2011  8:05 AM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: WOW...romance, action, interesting plot twists.
You defenently scored there my friend!Also good to see ya' writing again!

I TOTALLY agree!!good thing my character didn't..i would'nt forgive myself!!
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: you can't bump in your creations + your last post was an hour ago. But this plot twist was interesting, and there are so many chars now.... It's getting hard to keep track, cause everyone wants to see it their char least once and they are all part of the team. But it's still a good story.
what are you talking about there are only 10 charcters total let me show you
GOOD BAD
kevin(me) .....................alex(me)
ethan(sparta)..................jake(super peacock)
samuel(c-dub)..................eplison(dark alpha wolf)
thalia(me)
sid(ra)
sai(kaekage)
gabriel(kid darkness)
Awesomeness......
YAY! my characters in!!
thank you guys very much for all the support you give me
CHAPTER 31 AFTERMATH
before eplison could answer my question i faded and died.*third person POV*after the death of kevin the gang did not survive long.one by one they picked apart and kidnapped.first sid in a cafe.then sam outside a park.then gab and sai in a bey shop.only to remained uncaptured they were ethan and thalia.after kevin died ethan vowed to protect thalia because of the love her and kevin shared.and so ethan fought against this new enemy as much as he could.
1 MONTH LATER
*hidden place far way*
.in a place deep inside the earth where all life springs from.where time and space flow.where powers we cannot comprhend reside a black and blood red flower that was planted centuries ago to try and prevent the teribble fate that was to come bloomed.and with it a sacred seal that has been around since the begging of time was broken.this seal was what kept life and death in balance and now it is broken.

*GRAVEYARD*
a huge colum of light came soaring down from the heavens and struck a grave.distrubing the souls that now resided in the after life

*ALEX'S BASE*
alex said"its time. prepare my gear"."yes master" said a servent

THE END.you guys know what to do.
........CARP!!!!! Wicked!!!! AND ONLY I SURVIVE??!! AYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's cuz I am spartan
well you and thalia survive.but thats onlky cuz your spartan and cuz you protect her cuz i am dead
wow that's wierdly fast..
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:23 AM)C-Dub Wrote: wow that's wierdly fast..

what wierdly fast is it that i posted the chapter really early.well thats cuz i thought i would be busy and so i posted early.but i finshed what i needed to do bout an hour ago.i will post the next chapter really soon..........................................................................yeah maybe in like a couple of minutes.and thank you guys for all the support and complentens you give me.i really appreciate it.so thank you all..........................
the next chapter is almost done.oh happy valentines day to everyone
guys the story is almost over.so thank you guys who were with me from the beggining and those who encouagered to write.
happy v day 2 you 2 and it's no surprise that it's gonna end soon..
CHAPTER 32
i was in a white space and sirius was with me.i said"whats going on i thought i was dead".sirius said"there much you dont know child but i will tell you this you are no ordinary human.and every thing that will and has happened is already set in stone.and your time on earth isnt done yet.also you have new powers use them wisely and if you ever need to contact me i be right next to you in your new bey divine sirius cwug85cr2f.one lat thing there is a new prochecy as well".i said"what is it".sirius said"the won who was defeated shall return with both the powers of light and darkness.to try again and change the fate of the world.before i leave ethan and thalia are in tokua village.good bye now child".sirius returned to my bey and i woke up in a cemetary.i looked at my new bey and now the clear wheel was made with metal powder making it heavier.the metal was my previous eclipse wheel except in the space bewteen the wings there were two angel wings.the blade was also longer.amd bewteen the metal wheel and clear wheel was a layer of polycarbonte.tokua village was my hometown and it was near here.i sprinted way.in about 5 mintues i reached the village.i knew where ethn and thalia would be.in inside my house in the serct base.i ran inside.and opened the door to to the secret base.thalia was the first to see me.she dropped what she was holding and started crying.ethan set up his launcer and was about to lunch dranzer when he reconized who i was.i said"hey ethan thanks for taking care of thalia for me ethan".thalia ran and hugged me.then we kissed.
THE END.you guys know what to do.
wow.he came back from the dead.THRILLLER..THR-ILLER NIGHT!!
yeah that plot twist is huge in my opinion you find out about it later
Wow...zombie, spirit or never dead!I have no idea!Just to bad its ending...