Dark Bull C145FS

Poll: If you have tried this beyblade, do you think it's a good defensive type?

Hecks yeah!
10.20%
Ehhh...Hecks No
89.80%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
This beyblade, by far is one of the best defensive type beyblades I've ever seen. I don't know about anybody else but I think it's pretty darn good as far as defense goes. Yeah Dark wheels are supposed to suck at defense, but I guess not in his combo. Combine this with top tier defense part (that I have) C145 and FS and you're ready to take some hits! I've done tests with different performance tips and by far the FS gives me the beat results. This beyblade was able to withstand hits from Storm Pegasis 100RF and Storm Pegasis 105RF. I used one of the old beyblade stadiums, one from the original beyblade series.

Results:
Dark Aquario C145S vs. Storm Bull 100RF
Battle 1: Won/Lost
2: Lost/Won
3: Won/Lost
4: Lost/Won
5: Won/Lost
6: Won/Lost
7: Lost/Won
8: Won/Lost
9: Won/Lost

Dark Aquario C145S won 6/9 battles, Storm Bull 100RF won 3/9.

Dark Aquario C145FS vs. Storm Bull 100RF
Battle 1: Won/Lost
2: Won/Lost
3: Won/Lost
4: Tie
5: Lost/Won
6: Won/Lost
7: Won/Lost
8: Won/Lost
9: Won/Lost
10: Tie
11: Won/Lost
12: Won/Lost

Dark Aquario C145FS won 9/12 battles, Storm Bull 100RF won 1/12 battles, 2/12 ended up as ties.

Don't ask me why I used the Bull clear wheel, I have no idea why. I will change it back to Storm Pegasis 100RF and do more tests. And I will change Dark Aquario C145FS to Dark Bull C145FS (did some researching on the BeyWiki XD)
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:40 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: This beyblade, by far is one of the best defensive type beyblades I've ever seen. I don't know about anybody else but I think it's pretty darn good as far as defense goes. Yeah Dark wheels are supposed to suck at defense, but I guess not in his combo. Combine this with top tier defense part (that I have) C145 and FS and you're ready to take some hits! I've done tests with different performance tips and by far the FS gives me the beat results. This beyblade was able to withstand hits from Storm Pegasis 100RF and Storm Pegasis 105RF. I still am going to conduct more tests and post the results up
I used the S tip with 9 battles and it won 6/9. With FS it won 9/11 battles and 2 ties.

Post detail results and we need to know the stadum, the condition of RF.....etc.....
Don't forget launch technique
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:40 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: This beyblade, by far is one of the best defensive type beyblades I've ever seen. I don't know about anybody else but I think it's pretty darn good as far as defense goes. Yeah Dark wheels are supposed to suck at defense, but I guess not in his combo. Combine this with top tier defense part (that I have) C145 and FS and you're ready to take some hits! I've done tests with different performance tips and by far the FS gives me the beat results. This beyblade was able to withstand hits from Storm Pegasis 100RF and Storm Pegasis 105RF. I still am going to conduct more tests and post the results up
I used the S tip with 9 battles and it won 6/9. With FS it won 9/11 battles and 2 ties.

Use Lightning L-Drago CH120RF next time. You'll get Different Results. Dark Slows the bey it's using down each time its hit. I've learned this from experience.

What stadium are you using?
I think Dark all-around sucks, maybe not, but not a top-tier piece exactly.
The PTW nor can the Super Vortex be used in testing such as thsi. Just to give you a heads up Smile .
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:52 AM)Dan Wrote: I think Dark all-around sucks, maybe not, but not a top-tier piece exactly.

No, your first statement was right.
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:35 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:52 AM)Dan Wrote: I think Dark all-around sucks, maybe not, but not a top-tier piece exactly.

It doesn't completely suck, at least it beats Escolpio LOL.

see i may have to try dark aquario c45 hf/s
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:37 AM)Marco Wrote:

LOL.
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:37 AM)Marco Wrote:

LOL.
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:37 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:

see i may have to try dark aquario c45 hf/s

Why.....? Just why.....?
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:43 AM)Marco Wrote: Why.....? Just why.....?

its all the spare parts i have minus a flame wheel and a few broken(badly cracked bey) spin tracks and tips
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:44 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:43 AM)Marco Wrote: Why.....? Just why.....?

its all the spare parts i have minus a flame wheel and a few broken(badly cracked bey) spin tracks and tips

The dark wheel sucks... Why would you even waste your time? I don't understand you.
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:37 AM)Marco Wrote: It doesn't completely suck, at least it beats Escolpio LOL.

It didn't in my testing...
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:37 AM)Marco Wrote: It doesn't completely suck, at least it beats Escolpio LOL.

Wow what a carp.. Other way around yeah.. Well that just about sums it up. Dark should be melted and sold for the 99 cents it's worth..
Thats a bit over the top. :\
I'd say 49c's.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:24 AM)Marco Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Wow what a carp.. Other way around yeah.. Well that just about sums it up. Dark should be melted and sold for the 99 cents it's worth..

Melted and turned into an Earth wheel. But that totally breaks all the rules of alchemy and stuff, so... yeah.
Dark does not distribute weight well and is not good for defense. And FS is carp compared to WB. Anyway, I doubt this would get any good test results if tested against Quetz 90RF, Earth Bull GB145WB and/or Virgo DF145SD. This thread will probably be closed if no accurate results are posted soon, which has a low chance of happening.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:53 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Dark is actually light in terms of weight (see what I did there XD)

Not true at all... Dark weighs 31.4 grams which is actually more than Earth mold one.

Its terrible weight distribution is what makes it a bad Defense blade.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:53 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Dark is actually light in terms of weight (see what I did there XD)

Not true at all... Dark weighs 31.4 grams which is actually more than Earth mold one.

Oh, sorry, I just held it in my hand and it was pretty light. I've fixed my post with the correct facts. Thanks Daegor42.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Well, my Hasbro Dark wheel weighs 35.6 grams. The 4.2 grams may make a difference in performance, especially where the extra weight was added.
Weights of my Hasbro stuff so far (Click to View)
I used the DigiWeigh 100AX scale, btw. Will be posting up a lot more weights when my Birthday comes in about 2 weeks.
Hasbro's beys have been weighing quite a bit lately. My Rock wheel weighs exactly 38.2 grams. Quite odd. Maybe they felt the beys were too light.
Maybe they thought heavier beys plus none to little pockets would save them law suits?