Dark Bull C145FS

Poll: If you have tried this beyblade, do you think it's a good defensive type?

Hecks yeah!
10.20%
Ehhh...Hecks No
89.80%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Is it so hard to understand that Hasbro Stadiums nullify attack types.
Those stats mean nothing. Dark is a bad wheel, that is all. Unless you find a worth-while combo (In an attack stadium preferably.) don't make new threads.
Can someone test the Hasbro Dark wheel's defensive purposes in an MFB attack stadium?
Well, I can give you an estimate on the PTW. Leone was whipping the hasbro Dark like a rag-doll, way more than Earth. I think the weight distribution just kills it even in the hasbro release. But please by all means prove me wrong in the attack stadium, I really do want to find a use for Dark.
Changed the clear wheel to Bull because of weight, test results coming soon.
I've found Dark Bull C145 SD to be very effective against Storm Pegasus 100 RF (with sliding shoot), though I only really have the old Hasbro mobile stadium, so it's probably not that reliable. I can post some results if wanted. Hardly top tier I understand, but eh. Thought it was relevant.
Hmm well my thoughts on this are pretty basic:

Dark is heavy, way heavy,
as such it might e good as a non-competitive defensive wheel

Looking at the pre-packaged DARK BULL H145 SD
it's uncomstomized behavior is much like a defense type beyblade
it's spin time and RPMs while not ENDURANCE-level are capable of outlasting a few other customized beyblades
and H145 is not a repulsion track, but and attack track on this blade, menat solely to balance it's stats into a full-on combination type beyblade
SD gives is more spin power and gives it it's overall behavior

I myself like Dark's shape and would love to use it, sadly without seeing at least a non-competitve combo for it placed here...i doubt i'd use it much if at all

I'd like to see these test results of Dark Bull 145 FS...but i dont think they'll be to hot...
pls someone here post a good dark combo (doesnt have to be top tier just enough to beat little kids with okay combos) other wise i cant personally justify geting dark canser bull or wolf
Dark bull comes with a top tier bull clear wheel, SD- a top tier stamina tip and H145 can be used to a limited extent in some attack combos.

cancer is an okay-ish substitute for bull and aquario since it's heavy, and CH120 is incredibly useful for attack combos.

Dark wolf is just garbage. It's debatable whether DF145 or 145 is superior for stamina. Don't bother with dark wolf.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Dark wolf is just garbage. It's debatable whether DF145 or 145 is superior for stamina. Don't bother with dark wolf.

I LIKE DARK WOLF
it shows that you bey can win (if it rly dosnt suck)
its a test bey and one to trash
it good if you like to collect like me
and df145 and 145(get dark wolf if you dont have 145)
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:30 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Dark wolf is just garbage. It's debatable whether DF145 or 145 is superior for stamina. Don't bother with dark wolf.

I LIKE DARK WOLF
it shows that you bey can win (if it rly dosnt suck)
its a test bey and one to trash
it good if you like to collect like me
and df145 and 145(get dark wolf if you dont have 145)

SEE?!?!?!?
adiennika24 LIKES DARK WOLF. AND YOU BEY CAN WIN!

Also, DF145 comes with Dark Wolf, Not 145.
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: SEE?!?!?!?

That doesn't change the fact that Dark Wolf is garbage, more or less.

And this is off-topic now guys. Talk about the combo, or not at all.
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:07 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I've found Dark Bull C145 SD to be very effective against Storm Pegasus 100 RF (with sliding shoot), though I only really have the old Hasbro mobile stadium, so it's probably not that reliable. I can post some results if wanted. Hardly top tier I understand, but eh. Thought it was relevant.

Hey post your results. I have the same parts as you so I'll test them too and who knows? Maybe our results will be good and we'll finally have found a good Dark Metal Wheel combo!
I'm just curious: Since we're talking about Dark Bull, can someone test out Dark Bull GB145 WB agaisnt a few top-tier combos? I'd like to see those results but alas i dont have the proper stadium or a gravity bowl...
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:10 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: I'm just curious: Since we're talking about Dark Bull, can someone test out Dark Bull GB145 WB agaisnt a few top-tier combos? I'd like to see those results but alas i dont have the proper stadium or a gravity bowl...
ArgorokKing has previously conducted some tests on MF Dark Bull GB145WB.
hmm from his decudtions i can say it's best in any use it may as part of defense blades but i cant see myself using it unless someone does 60 matches, 20 against each type to test dark's defensive combos, ah well dakr is left alone for now by me...
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: SEE?!?!?!?

That doesn't change the fact that Dark Wolf is garbage, more or less.

And this is off-topic now guys. Talk about the combo, or not at all.

thats y i said it a test/trash bey
yes it is my fav bey from the show next to earth aquila
but its rly use to me is if it beats a new combo(the new combo is better to be scraped and remade)
so yea
and DarkBullC145FS is a fail
but idk y but earthbullc145fs didnt seem bad(dont got a stadium or bull ring to test atm)