MF Dark Bull GB145WB

im wondering why this wheel couldnt be used in a defense customization?
dark bull gb145 wb
ive also tested the combo above against earth gemios df145 WD and bull going in the stadium first and winning most battles
ive yet to test defense abilities though
because it sucks
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because it sucks

ok...
but its bulky enoguh to kinda potect from lowe attackers, and its round, and like it says in the wiki that the ridges go in the wrong directiong to do anything, i dont see how this is bad..
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:24 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because it sucks

ok...
but its bulky enoguh to kinda potect from lowe attackers, and its round, and like it says in the wiki that the ridges go in the wrong directiong to do anything, i dont see how this is bad..

It's too light...
Weight distribution is all wrong. Why don't you try and see for yourself?
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:13 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im wondering why this wheel couldnt be used in a defense customization?
dark bull gb145 wb
ive also tested the combo above against earth gemios df145 WD and bull going in the stadium first and winning most battles

Uncertain i did
It's far too light for defense, the shape gives it very poor smash attach with its protrusions and very poor stamina with its almost circular shape. You could have read the wiki articles as well.
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:29 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im wondering why this wheel couldnt be used in a defense customization?
dark bull gb145 wb

[tests a defense customisation against a stamina one]

what
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:32 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:29 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im wondering why this wheel couldnt be used in a defense customization?
dark bull gb145 wb

[tests a defense customisation against a stamina one]

what
idk why i did, i was going to test it against a stamina eventually
ill test defense in a hour
ill post results

ill test it against storm pegasis 100rf
test results

MF Dark Bull GB145WB vs Storm Pegasis 100RF(slightly worn RF) (sliding shoot used)
1. Bull wins by outspin
2. bull wins by outspin
3. bull wins by outspin
4. bull wins by outspin
5. bull wins by outspin
6. bull wins by outspin
7. s peg wins by ko
8.bull wins by outspin
9. s peg wins by ko
10. s peg wins by ko
11. s peg wins by ko
12. bull wins by outspin
13. bull wins by outspin

MF Dark Bull GB145WB vs MF Lightning Ldrago(upper)ch145RF(slightly worn)(sliding shoot used)

1. Bull wins by outspin
2. Bull wins by outspin
3. bull wins by outspin
4. TIE(stopped spinning at same time)
5. Bull wins by outspin
6 Ldrago wins by ko
7. bull wins by outspin
8 bull wins by outspin
9 bull wins by outspin
10. bull wins by outspin
These were done inMFB ATK Stadium
and bull was always shot first then the atker
I think Ldrago did worse because he was more smash atk instead of upper(which gb145 isnt as good as guarding at unlike c145 and ed145) and it might of been the left spin, but i think the gaps wouldnt rly effect it even when going against left spin so IDK
(Apr. 29, 2010  8:58 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: test results

MF Dark Bull GB145WB vs Storm Pegasis 100RF(slightly worn RF) (sliding shoot used)
1. Bull wins by outspin
2. bull wins by outspin
3. bull wins by outspin
4. bull wins by outspin
5. bull wins by outspin
6. bull wins by outspin
7. s peg wins by ko
8.bull wins by outspin
9. s peg wins by ko
10. s peg wins by ko
11. s peg wins by ko
12. bull wins by outspin
13. bull wins by outspin

MF Dark Bull GB145WB vs MF Lightning Ldrago(upper)ch145RF(slightly worn)(sliding shoot used)

1. Bull wins by outspin
2. Bull wins by outspin
3. bull wins by outspin
4. TIE(stopped spinning at same time)
5. Bull wins by outspin
6 Ldrago wins by ko
7. bull wins by outspin
8 bull wins by outspin
9 bull wins by outspin
10. bull wins by outspin
These were done inMFB ATK Stadium
and bull was always shot first then the atker
I think Ldrago did worse because he was more smash atk instead of upper(which gb145 isnt as good as guarding at unlike c145 and ed145) and it might of been the left spin, but i think the gaps wouldnt rly effect it even when going against left spin so IDK

dude I even made a video of Lightning L Drago 105 RF vs Earth Aquila WD145WD which is a top tier defence combo but still Lightning L Drago won easily so how can your combo even stand a chance, make sure you used the bey launcher and the L launcher correctly
Heres the link of the video see for your self
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGkLF0_DQA
WD145 is top tier wut?
And your tests aren't exactly reliable either, Sliver. You didn't use a MFB attack stadium (even though LLD still won).
The lack of Metal Face in Silver's video makes the results less credible
(Apr. 30, 2010  5:33 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The lack of Metal Face in Silver's video makes the results less credible

I know that i didnt use a matal face or a mfb stadium but still this is a better combo than MF Dark Bull GB145WB because it contains both the 2nd mold earth wheel and and the WD bottom and the stadium i used mostly gives an disadvantage to attack beys but still l.ldrago won any way i remember Driger GT making a video of MF Earth bull C145WB vs MF Lightning L Drago CH120 but the result was the same as mine
try it in a mobile stadium
(Apr. 30, 2010  10:17 AM)silver knight Wrote: I know that i didnt use a matal face or a mfb stadium but still this is a better combo than MF Dark Bull GB145WB because it contains both the 2nd mold earth wheel and and the WD bottom and the stadium i used mostly gives an disadvantage to attack beys but still l.ldrago won any way i remember Driger GT making a video of MF Earth bull C145WB vs MF Lightning L Drago CH120 but the result was the same as mine

WB is better than WD for defense since the rounded bottom helps to rebound from attacks better. I won't doubt the combo is better than MF Dark Bull, you test wasn't so definitive because of extenuating issues going on with your Custom.

You can't compare LLDrago100RF to LLDragoCH120RF, they are fundamentally two different beyblades.
(Apr. 30, 2010  1:45 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: WB is better than WD for defense since the rounded bottom helps to rebound from attacks better. I won't doubt the combo is better than MF Dark Bull, you test wasn't so definitive because of extenuating issues going on with your Custom.

You can't compare LLDrago100RF to LLDragoCH120RF, they are fundamentally two different beyblades.

I didnt use a 100 track i used a 105 track
(Apr. 30, 2010  5:06 AM)silver knight Wrote: dude I even made a video of Lightning L Drago 105 RF vs Earth Aquila WD145WD which is a top tier defence combo but still Lightning L Drago won easily so how can your combo even stand a chance, make sure you used the bey launcher and the L launcher correctly
Heres the link of the video see for your self
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGkLF0_DQA

what that isnt top tier
1 you dont have MF and 2, its WB not WB for main defense
and WD145 is not AT all as good as gb145
EARTH is a light wheel, but the main reason they use it is for the shape and less friction on contact, dark potrusions(or whatever you wanna call them)
dont matter(such small gaps) making it almost a perfect circle
now the only problem is the weight
but i think GB145 corrected that problem nicely
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:16 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what that isnt top tier
1 you dont have MF and 2, its WB not WB for main defense
and WD145 is not AT all as good as gb145
EARTH is a light wheel, but the main reason they use it is for the shape and less friction on contact, dark potrusions(or whatever you wanna call them)
dont matter(such small gaps) making it almost a perfect circle
now the only problem is the weight
but i think GB145 corrected that problem nicely

Earth is a light wheel??? it is the heviest wheel available (the 2nd mold) and the best defense wheel available and so much better than dark
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:25 PM)silver knight Wrote: Earth is a light wheel??? it is the heviest wheel available (the 2nd mold) and the best defense wheel available and so much better than dark

im saying it is not the heaviest wheel available
(rock, libra, leone ETC are higher)
it just has a smooth round shape that can take atks
Please stop quote in quote-ing. Tired

Anyway, your test results of MF Dark Bull GB145WB against Storm Pegasis and L LDrago look a bit strange to me.
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I find it strange how your combo can win that much times against 2 top-tier combos.:\
(Apr. 30, 2010  4:37 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Please stop quote in quote-ing. Tired

This.

Please do not make posts like this:

It just takes up a lot of space and makes it harder for someone to read your post.

I have removed all of the unnecessary quotes from your posts (silver knight and ArgorokKing). Only quote the post(s) that you are directly replying or referring to.
(Apr. 30, 2010  4:37 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Please stop quote in quote-ing. Tired

Anyway, your test results of MF Dark Bull GB145WB against Storm Pegasis and L LDrago look a bit strange to me.
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I find it strange how your combo can win that much times against 2 top-tier combos.:\

im not lying
maybe its just my RF but i had barely used it before this

could you guys try this for yourselves?
Your obviously not doing it right since Dark sucks. If you are using sliding shoot then that means your attack blade should be hitting the other one a lot if your doing it right which you probably not. Also if you have a GB145 then why use the Dark wheel when you have Earth mold 2 which is at the moment the best defence wheel?
(Apr. 30, 2010  9:22 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Your obviously not doing it right since Dark sucks. If you are using sliding shoot then that means your attack blade should be hitting the other one a lot if your doing it right which you probably not. Also if you have a GB145 then why use the Dark wheel when you have Earth mold 2 which is at the moment the best defence wheel?

i know what the sliding shoot is
and im TESTING different combos
its not fun to play with the same thing over and over again