DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs

Just added a Sketch of Ginka 3 pose in page 1! Enjoy. Jan 10th 2012.
You should join the wbos first drawing tornement
Another one of my NoOb sketchez on page one!
NOOb WTH YOUR A KIN AT IT IM A PRINCE TEACH ME SIRRR
Another noob sketch to look at on the 1st page. enjoy!
Thanks for not posting your picture on the Contest, i think i would have lost for sure. Im not sure when that voting gonna start. I hope so soon i want to draw another picture.
BEGINNER?! Dude! That's the kind of drawing I dream of doing! How do you do that amazing shading to make the bey look like it's actually spinning?! Man! And everyone at my school thinks my drawing is amazing, they'd pass out if they saw your amazing drawings!!! Tutorial please? Lol just kidding about the tutorial. Are you doing requests though? PM me if you are, but don't if your busy, I don't want to waste your time or anything lol
(Feb. 29, 2012  4:53 AM)Karl Wrote: BEGINNER?! Dude! That's the kind of drawing I dream of doing! How do you do that amazing shading to make the bey look like it's actually spinning?! Man! And everyone at my school thinks my drawing is amazing, they'd pass out if they saw your amazing drawings!!! Tutorial please? Lol just kidding about the tutorial. Are you doing requests though? PM me if you are, but don't if your busy, I don't want to waste your time or anything lol
Awe man i'd be honored tell me what you want me to draw for you, i'll try to make it Epic, Anything what you want???
[Image: shocked-boy.jpg]
this twas my reaction. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I was honestly not expecting for you to do all three! I would have been amazed if you did just one of them, but ALL THREE OF THEM?! YOU!!! ARE!!! AWESOME!!!
[Image: x-all-the-things-meme-generator-thank-you-73fc65.png]