World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs (/Thread-DaWRETCHED-one-s-SkEtChEs)

Pages: 1 2

DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 16, 2011

Hi this thread is to Entertain your eyez to my NoOb sKeTcHes. I will be posting my sketches of anything i feel like draw about 3x a week maybe more or less but their will be a new sketch every week. Like i said i'm a Beginner, i haven't drawn for over 10yrs so i'm happy that i get to do it again.

Thank you and Enjoy.

This is a Sketch of a New Anime i been watching wit my Family, Smile Precure!! This picture is Cure March!
[Image: SCAN00352-1.jpg]

This sketch of Zeo, Ryuto and Johannes was requested by KARL! Hey Karl, i didn't do my best, been pretty busy lately so here's your sketch. Thanks.
[Image: SCAN0033.jpg]

Full Hollow Ichigo, once again i got lazy on the shading and my colors totally sucked. I dropped out of the Drawing tournament, that's why this picture is here =) enjoy!
[Image: SCAN0012.jpg]

This is another pose from the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 128 - Orion's Whereabouts. In the episode King was yappin about sumfin and got mad so he sets himself on FIRE!!!!! aaahhh was the reaction from Madoka, Yuki and Benkei! enjoy... oh and i got lazy so i didn't want to do the shadow maybe later, well ENJOY!!!!
[Image: SCAN0009.jpg]

This sketch is from Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 128 - Orion's Whereabouts, it's when ginka is about to do his special move but Ryuga made rude entry like always lol Epic!! so i drew thes 3 poses that i thought was AWESOME!!! enjoy! Jan 10th 2012.
[Image: SCAN0006.jpg]

Damian Hart vs Gravity Perseus, 1st sketch in 2012!
[Image: SCAN0004.jpg]

Here's my first sketch, HAHA i just noticed i drew this dudes head a lil too big and i wanted to draw and shade the fire around him but i got bored so i wanted to Sketch another pic. hopes you like!!!

[Image: SCAN0031.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0027.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0028.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0030.jpg]

June 28th
[Image: SCAN0039.jpg]

Here my other sketches that i posted in the Drawings Thread, (wonder if it's safe to post it here after it was posted somewhere else?)

[Image: SCAN0026.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0035.jpg]

Well Here is Kei, i think i did a lil better on my real life sketches but still need work on my shades!
June 21th 2011
[Image: SCAN0038.jpg]

I sux at coloring i thought i'd give it a shot but looks like i missed the target HEHE! Here is Ichigo about to turn into his 2nd form against Ulquiorra in episode 271.
June 21th 2011
[Image: SCAN0037.jpg]

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Poseidon - Jun. 16, 2011

oh wow ! My firend that is pure awesome ; and this is ncoming from someone who hates art . My schools art doesn't come close to this

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 16, 2011

Thanks ^^

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 16, 2011

Are you like in your late 20's? because if your a kid who can draw this good, you should win an award!

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - NoodooSoup - Jun. 16, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  9:21 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Are you like in your late 20's? because if your a kid who can draw this good, you should win an award!

He's 32 years old.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 16, 2011

Oh, still really good though.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - BeyCenter - Jun. 17, 2011

DUDE! AWESOME. Great sketches. I love the one with Yuki and Mercury Anubis

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Xlr8 - Jun. 17, 2011

awesome sketches and skills dude ur sketches looks like printouts

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Fyuuor - Jun. 17, 2011

Nice work man. I love the angle that you've created in the first and last sketch. Amazing Wink

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - TenshouTsubasa - Jun. 17, 2011

Damn you're great.
So real.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 18, 2011

I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - TenshouTsubasa - Jun. 18, 2011

Uhhhhh......
Too real? XD

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - BeybladerPotter - Jun. 18, 2011

Very good. I can't really give tips to someone who is way better and 22 years older than me. Hahahaha.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Xlr8 - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

woe nice sketches both of them r looking like real nice skills man

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - BeybladeStation - Jun. 18, 2011

Amazing. I thought that the first sketch was actually Yuki, like from pre-drawings.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - NoodooSoup - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

-picture-

Man, that's really good! I could tell it was them in a second.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 21, 2011

posted couple pics today scroll up!

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - ReallyRandomTJ - Jun. 22, 2011

1 word to describe your sketches DaWRETCHED-one...
AWESOME!
Even the sketches of BeyBrad, Valentin and Kei are awesome.
I really love the sketches of Yuki, Johannes and Kyouya with Leone. Cute

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 29, 2011

This sketch was tough cuzz their were alot of shades on the Gravity Perseus so i did my best and i also got lazy again. Notice that Ceasar's head is a lil small? hehe hope you likes!

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Ga' - Jun. 29, 2011

Looks great! The Perseus face looks a bit blotched, and really, it only has so many shades because the color scheme is black and purple, with a tiny bit of red.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Ultimate - Jul. 10, 2011

It's not Valentin anymore he is now I mean she is now
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-sexybunny4u lol

Your drawings are awesome I can't believe how much detail you've put into them.
If you don't mind me asking how long does it take you approximately to draw them?

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Sparta - Jul. 10, 2011

Wait, is Valentin like Brads girlfriend or something?

But these drawings are really nice. It must take you a while to make them.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - NoodooSoup - Jul. 10, 2011

Valentin is a guy, and no, they're not dating.

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - Sparta - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:05 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Valentin is a guy, and no, they're not dating.

...ooh...oops.

One question, how long does it take you to make these?

RE: DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs - DaWRETCHED-one - Jan. 09, 2012

Just Added my 1st sketch for 2012 on page1 Damion Hart vs Gravity Perseus.