DaWRETCHED-one's SkEtChEs

Hi this thread is to Entertain your eyez to my NoOb sKeTcHes. I will be posting my sketches of anything i feel like draw about 3x a week maybe more or less but their will be a new sketch every week. Like i said i'm a Beginner, i haven't drawn for over 10yrs so i'm happy that i get to do it again.

Thank you and Enjoy.

This is a Sketch of a New Anime i been watching wit my Family, Smile Precure!! This picture is Cure March!
[Image: SCAN00352-1.jpg]

This sketch of Zeo, Ryuto and Johannes was requested by KARL! Hey Karl, i didn't do my best, been pretty busy lately so here's your sketch. Thanks.
[Image: SCAN0033.jpg]

Full Hollow Ichigo, once again i got lazy on the shading and my colors totally sucked. I dropped out of the Drawing tournament, that's why this picture is here =) enjoy!
[Image: SCAN0012.jpg]

This is another pose from the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 128 - Orion's Whereabouts. In the episode King was yappin about sumfin and got mad so he sets himself on FIRE!!!!! aaahhh was the reaction from Madoka, Yuki and Benkei! enjoy... oh and i got lazy so i didn't want to do the shadow maybe later, well ENJOY!!!!
[Image: SCAN0009.jpg]

This sketch is from Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 128 - Orion's Whereabouts, it's when ginka is about to do his special move but Ryuga made rude entry like always lol Epic!! so i drew thes 3 poses that i thought was AWESOME!!! enjoy! Jan 10th 2012.
[Image: SCAN0006.jpg]

Damian Hart vs Gravity Perseus, 1st sketch in 2012!
[Image: SCAN0004.jpg]

Here's my first sketch, HAHA i just noticed i drew this dudes head a lil too big and i wanted to draw and shade the fire around him but i got bored so i wanted to Sketch another pic. hopes you like!!!

[Image: SCAN0031.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0027.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0028.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0030.jpg]

June 28th
[Image: SCAN0039.jpg]

Here my other sketches that i posted in the Drawings Thread, (wonder if it's safe to post it here after it was posted somewhere else?)

[Image: SCAN0026.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0035.jpg]

Well Here is Kei, i think i did a lil better on my real life sketches but still need work on my shades!
June 21th 2011
[Image: SCAN0038.jpg]

I sux at coloring i thought i'd give it a shot but looks like i missed the target HEHE! Here is Ichigo about to turn into his 2nd form against Ulquiorra in episode 271.
June 21th 2011
[Image: SCAN0037.jpg]

oh wow ! My firend that is pure awesome ; and this is ncoming from someone who hates art . My schools art doesn't come close to this
Are you like in your late 20's? because if your a kid who can draw this good, you should win an award!
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:21 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Are you like in your late 20's? because if your a kid who can draw this good, you should win an award!

He's 32 years old.
DUDE! AWESOME. Great sketches. I love the one with Yuki and Mercury Anubis
awesome sketches and skills dude ur sketches looks like printouts
Nice work man. I love the angle that you've created in the first and last sketch. Amazing Wink
Damn you're great.
So real.
I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

Uhhhhh......
Too real? XD
Very good. I can't really give tips to someone who is way better and 22 years older than me. Hahahaha.
(Jun. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

woe nice sketches both of them r looking like real nice skills man
Amazing. I thought that the first sketch was actually Yuki, like from pre-drawings.
(Jun. 18, 2011  9:21 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: I know it doesn't look anything like you guys Brad and Valentin but it's a Start since i haven't sketched for like forever so i hope it gets better from here, hehe!

-picture-

Man, that's really good! I could tell it was them in a second.
posted couple pics today scroll up!
1 word to describe your sketches DaWRETCHED-one...
AWESOME!
Even the sketches of BeyBrad, Valentin and Kei are awesome.
I really love the sketches of Yuki, Johannes and Kyouya with Leone. Cute
This sketch was tough cuzz their were alot of shades on the Gravity Perseus so i did my best and i also got lazy again. Notice that Ceasar's head is a lil small? hehe hope you likes!
Looks great! The Perseus face looks a bit blotched, and really, it only has so many shades because the color scheme is black and purple, with a tiny bit of red.

It's not Valentin anymore he is now I mean she is now
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-sexybunny4u lol

Your drawings are awesome I can't believe how much detail you've put into them.
If you don't mind me asking how long does it take you approximately to draw them?
Wait, is Valentin like Brads girlfriend or something?

But these drawings are really nice. It must take you a while to make them.
Valentin is a guy, and no, they're not dating.
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:05 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Valentin is a guy, and no, they're not dating.

...ooh...oops.

One question, how long does it take you to make these?
Just Added my 1st sketch for 2012 on page1 Damion Hart vs Gravity Perseus.