DIY At School BeyStadium

(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: I don't give a carp of what anyone says. When I meant normal, I mean the parts I usually use for Black Dranzer (http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-43-post...l#pid68052), sorry if you mis-interpreted it. Also I'm not planning on getting MFB so I don't care, and yes, I DO use real beyblades as well, geez. You guys are driving me crazy, it's a carp toy, don't treat it as anything more.

You not giving a carp is a problem. There are plenty of members here far more experienced than you, who have been telling you time and time again that your beyblade is a fake, yet you continue to support it.

You vehemently defend an obvious fake and chose not to support real beyblades? Why are you here when you clearly care nothing about beyblading?

This is a beyblade hobby site. Alot of us care about beyblade and do what we can to support the game. Supporting fake beyblades and 'not giving a carp' doesn't really help beyblade's progression at all.

I'm not going to lock this thread, but I will say that it does nothing to help promote beyblading what so ever, and you should really consider buying actual stadiums and beyblades.
ZeroX, if you still have the packaging box for Black Dranzer, I believe Keyblader007 on youtube, had created a video tutorial on how to spot fake beyblades. Use that to convince the fact to yourslf, if you still have the box for ur black dranzer, Take a picture and post it. Otherwise its fake and accept the fact that its not genuine.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI

Link.
I think what they're doing is okay and it's fun to play with fake beyblades every so often just to mess around as long as you don't defend them and/or say they're real and state that they're fake in the first place.

I'd really prefer it if people used legit blades though. It's more fun imo. Seeing as those giant blades are made by hasbro are they allowed? The ones that light up I mean. LOL.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:15 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, I said it because of this:

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-43-page-9.html

Hahaha, good Lord. That's as fake as Santa Claus.
ZeroX, I'm not entirely sure why you don't believe Brad... Here's a picture of the REAL Dranzer F Black variant:

[Image: 41FT1GGaSDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

Yours is most definitely a cheap replicate... Illegal.
Doesnt takaras have a black dranzer bit beast because mine does and it is hasbro
I think it's like an evil dranzer or something. And there would be a huge chance of damaging the beyblades with the wooden blocks.
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:23 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:22 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Lol, how so? They used big weight disks and fake blades as well, and they have no qualms about me using Black Dranzer.

So you and your friends are all a bunch of cheaters?
It wasn't exactly an official tournament now was it? It wasn't a battle in which the other party wasn't informed that the beyblades included fake parts.

It appears to me that they are actually a bunch of guys having fun without harming anyone.
And that is good enough for me
(Oct. 26, 2008  12:17 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: I don't give a carp of what anyone says. When I meant normal, I mean the parts I usually use for Black Dranzer (http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-43-post...l#pid68052), sorry if you mis-interpreted it. Also I'm not planning on getting MFB so I don't care, and yes, I DO use real beyblades as well, geez. You guys are driving me crazy, it's a carp toy, don't treat it as anything more.

You not giving a carp is a problem. There are plenty of members here far more experienced than you, who have been telling you time and time again that your beyblade is a fake, yet you continue to support it.

You vehemently defend an obvious fake and chose not to support real beyblades? Why are you here when you clearly care nothing about beyblading?

This is a beyblade hobby site. Alot of us care about beyblade and do what we can to support the game. Supporting fake beyblades and 'not giving a carp' doesn't really help beyblade's progression at all.

I'm not going to lock this thread, but I will say that it does nothing to help promote beyblading what so ever, and you should really consider buying actual stadiums and beyblades.

He has said that he does have "actual stadiums and beyblades".
I can't believe that the "fake dranzer" topic has transferred over here as well.
For goodness sake, get over it.
How did you deduce that he does not support real beyblades at all? He has stated that he uses legitimate ones as real as fake ones. Does one have to dress up in a giant beyblade costume and scream in the streets that beyblade "is so totally for teh winz yeah!" to be a supporter?
Enjoying the basic fun of spinning tops battling each other is an innocent pleasure. He has admitted that the dranzer was fake.

HOW ABOUT we move on?
ZeroX, my only problem was that you refused to admit it was fake and continued to support it.

You're playing in a chair so any battle you have is non-regulation anyway. So I don't care. However, this is a Beyblade site and people are never going to look kindly on fakes. Remember that.
(Oct. 27, 2008  3:54 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Alright man, I'm just showing my mates and I are having fun at school and everyone starts talking about 'the thing' (AKA Black Dranzer). It's getting silly now. Enough with 'the thing' about it being fake, yes it's fake, but I'm having fun and that's all that matters to me.

CHYEA! I'M ALL FOR FUN!

no, I'm not kidding
(Oct. 27, 2008  3:54 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Alright man, I'm just showing my mates and I are having fun at school and everyone starts talking about 'the thing' (AKA Black Dranzer). It's getting silly now. Enough with 'the thing' about it being fake, yes it's fake, but I'm having fun and that's all that matters to me.

Look kid, that's absolutely fine with me. I'm all for fun. You're entitled to do whatever the carp you want to do with your imitation toys.

The only reason why we argued over the authenticity of your Black Dranzer F is because you so relentlessly tried to fight us on it, when we were only trying to help you out.

(Oct. 15, 2008  6:40 AM)ZeroX Wrote: I know what I bought, it's definitely not fake.
(Oct. 15, 2008  6:16 AM)ZeroX Wrote: It's definitely not fake, bought it ages ago, it's a Takara model.
(Oct. 15, 2008  6:45 AM)ZeroX Wrote: It's not fake, period.
(Oct. 15, 2008  2:08 PM)ZeroX Wrote: I'm 100% sure it was Takara.

What Brad was trying to tell you is that generally, Dranzer F (even the black variant) is utter carp. You didn't want to accept his facts, and thus conceived your childish logic as a defense.

I'm not going to discuss the validity of your Dranzer any further, and I don't think anyone else should. Just stop being so stubborn when we're just giving you helpful advice. We have no desire to steer you wrong.
(Oct. 27, 2008  9:24 AM)ZeroX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  1:53 PM)ZeroX Wrote: Like I said, enough, this argument is over. Also FYI I do have real blades and stadiums, so enough with that. EDIT: Ok, Black Dranzer is fake, happy now? Or should I make an official statement to further satisfy you?

Good enough for you? For the millionth time, ENOUGH! Get over it already.

Have you considered that everytime you post, you bring this thread back up to the top? It's not going to settle down until you leave it be. Every last reply was a reply to your statement.