DIY At School BeyStadium

wow seems like a good way to pass the time at school XD but hey its better than nothing! lol Smile
lol, you're very resourceful, I'll give you that xd
Thats pretty kool, and this is at high school?
that is a good idea. wish i had some one to battle at school like that.
wow! dont u feel embarased to blade at the last year of school?
(Oct. 16, 2008  9:16 PM)pegasis Wrote: wow! dont u feel embarased to blade at the last year of school?

stop posting
Huh, pretty cool. I never would've thought of that, even if I had the time to Beyblade at school.
Don't listen about being embarrassed. I didn't even get INTO beyblade until I was 22, and I was bringing my entire collection to college with me every day (I was a commuter student) to play with my friends between classes in the student lounge.
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:00 AM)Spinster Wrote: Don't listen about being embarrassed. I didn't even get INTO beyblade until I was 22, and I was bringing my entire collection to college with me every day (I was a commuter student) to play with my friends between classes in the student lounge.

wow thats cool lol XD when beyblade was popular back in the day, when i was in middle school every day at lunch we would blade in a box during recess like 10 blades in one box lol XD
When I bladed in Elementary (when it was most popular here) we just bladed on the cement, lol.
Interesting.
I'd prefer the mobile stadium though. I think it'd work a lot better than this, but way to... show some Bey spirit at school!
Oh man, I've got a Mobile Beystadium somewhere... that thing was trippy! There was never any other stadium remotely like it. Definitely a challenge for experienced players.
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:38 AM)Spinster Wrote: Oh man, I've got a Mobile Beystadium somewhere... that thing was trippy! There was never any other stadium remotely like it. Definitely a challenge for experienced players.

Heavy HMS attackers would dominate in that Smile
Wow. Awesome blading at school! No one at my highschool plays anymore T^T.
no one hardly bladed at skool wen i was even in elementary and alot of kids at my skool like it they just dnt have any ><
Can I ask why you couldn't bring your stadium to school?
Yet shooting tops on a chair didn't attract any unwanted attention? Gasp

Pick up a Takara stadium, they're better and smaller and more durable.