[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
When the new match starts, you and your opponents have your backs to each other, and choose your:
1) Bey
2) Equipment
To elaborate on how this makes the process faster, it prevents initiation of the Stalling Clause through intentions to spy on your opponent's combo, and then switch your combo to counter it.
(Nov. 21, 2011  7:33 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ive taken a thorough look at the rules. We will be using STANDARD RULES. Lets hit unknown to many people highlights that we're going to use:

-You WILL BE REQUIRED to choose and attach your bey to the launcherbehind your enemy's back. This means TURN AWAY AND CHOOSE. Why? Because it makes things faster.
I don't understand that part.
we're doing that so people don't sit there and stall thinking about what to use because they saw their opponents bey. EDIT:beaten

Thank you, for explaining exactly what I just explained, one post lower.

Super job.
Thus, making you use all of your bey spirit! Smile
Is choosing new equipment actually required?
You do not need to choose new equipment if you do not want to... but when you do pick your gear, you absolutely have to do it while facing away.
lol MAN! wish i could make it to this tourney it looks interesting i was at the last one in houston tx good luck to you all an someone be sure to tell me who wins thanks Joyful_3
(Nov. 22, 2011  7:11 AM)OneWingedAnubis Wrote: lol MAN! wish i could make it to this tourney it looks interesting i was at the last one in houston tx good luck to you all an someone be sure to tell me who wins thanks Joyful_3

Hey if you're willing to make the trip, you could come to the "Holiday" tournament we are beginning to organize!
Where are all the people?! D:
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:59 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Where are all the people?! D:

All the people who are coming? Check the OP.
New people!
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: New people!

i'm confused. What are you trying to say/ask?
There hasn't been a lot of post by people other than us D:
I don't find that a problem. Once the event happens we'll get more people involved in the hobby because this event is going to be at a hobby/comic shop. Also if you are in need of extra cash to purchase beys at the event, the store does buy unwanted Yu-Gi-Oh! Poke'mon and Magic cards.
Oh wish I could find my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards now.
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:19 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Oh wish I could find my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards now.

Look for 'em. Anyways do you plan on coming? The more people we get the more interested people will be at the shop, and you can help with the planning of the "Holiday" tournament.
Yeah, I'll come.
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:33 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Yeah, I'll come.

Sweet! Just make sure to read over the OP once more and write down the address so you get to the right destination Smile
One more and we can submit the next tourney in the Holidays for approval! Smile
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:51 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: One more and we can submit the next tourney in the Holidays for approval! Smile
That'll give us plenty of time to fix any flaws that Kai-V and the others point out Tongue_out

[Image: 52a82ac3-1.jpg]
Found some cards I'ma sell when i get there Grin
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:00 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: [Image: 52a82ac3-1.jpg]
Found some cards I'ma sell when i get there Grin
Aye, thats whatsup! Smug