[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Is DF145 better than AD145?
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Is DF145 better than AD145?
No. anyways its kinda hard to survive in the metagame anymore with out VariAres Blitz Phantom Death or Basalt. those are the prime Wheels right now. LDD is in the mix but no often used. dont be surprised if you meet sombody who is still using Basalt BD145CS
Well, I'm done for.
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:59 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Well, I'm done for.
still we dont know if there are any of those extremely good bladers out here in texas. i personally love attack but im still learning to use VariAres....i still get frequent self KO's...Go to Build me a combo and post all your beys they'll help you out for sure.

EDIT: you could also have some parts people might want and you could trade or buy from them. i know we'll have a vendor there with great products.

EDIT 2: Alright Guys i basically need to know for sure how many people are gonna go for sure. just PM me saying that you are coming for sure or just add "im going for sure" to the end of one of your posts.
If everyone brings $5-7 bucks, Ill give for prizes (Winner gets to choose whatever, the second, third gets whats left):

Kronos, Jade, and Orion.
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:13 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If everyone brings $5-7 bucks, Ill give for prizes (Winner gets to choose whatever, the second, third gets whats left):

Kronos, Jade, and Orion.
the more people/money the better the prizes can get?
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:21 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  8:13 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If everyone brings $5-7 bucks, Ill give for prizes (Winner gets to choose whatever, the second, third gets whats left):

Kronos, Jade, and Orion.
the more people/money the better the prizes can get?

Ill throw in a BB-10 or even a BB-121 Ultimate DX Set.
Sweet. Hopefully some more people find this Thread By Friday!
I'm tryin to find any of my subscribers or people one the Beyblade FB page to look at this.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:41 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: I'm tryin to find any of my subscribers or people one the Beyblade FB page to look at this.

do you plan on coming for sure? so i can put you as confirmed on the list.
I can come for sure if I wanted to I'm just not sure if I really wanna go yet.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:49 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: I can come for sure if I wanted to I'm just not sure if I really wanna go yet.
well if you decide to (we really hope you do!) Let me or Galaxy Jay know!
Ive taken a thorough look at the rules. We will be using STANDARD RULES. Lets hit unknown to many people highlights that we're going to use:

-You WILL BE REQUIRED to choose and attach your bey to the launcherbehind your enemy's back. This means TURN AWAY AND CHOOSE. Why? Because it makes things faster.
- It falls/breaks apart, its auto win for the opposing blader. HOWEVER, if it's at the start of a battle, then you may use the "Reshoot Clause", which means you may reassemble your bey/replace its parts. If the launchers' broken, choose a Light Launcher or a Beylauncher with the same direction of rotation. No using right then left on Variares in the same Beybattle.
-BEST OUT OF 5 BATTLES
-If both beys stop spinning and there's a dispute, me and Shadow will come to a conclusion. No whining. 90% it'll be reshoot.
-YOU MUST BE DIRECTLY ACCROSS FROM YOUR OPPONENT

That's it!
Great way to sum it up i think you left out the part of "when your (attack type) beyblade Flys out by it's own power.

EDIT: found it NO reshoot for user error. reshoot is only when the beyblade falls apart/breaks
Nah, not really a highlight. Anyways, I will be using...

ANTI-META! Grin

You'll go "Whaaaa?!?!?!" to my Variares...
I was hoping somebody would actually try Anti-Meta.....I already have my combos of all 3 types established. Shall remain a secret until then. Tongue_out
EDIT: did you ever get a reply from Ryu13 or Shadow Jay?
Ryu13 comes on around 10-11 AM, Shadow I think is inactive Unhappy
Yep, I can already tell I'm going to lose. Tired Anyways, you'll be going "HAHAHA!!!" At my L-Drago Destroy.
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:15 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ryu13 comes on around 10-11 AM, Shadow I think is inactive Unhappy

Alright, well thats unfortunate. On Saturday once we are there we should just do some practice blading for a while until everybody is there (mabey during our practicing we'll catch some of the people in the shops eye and they'll want to play and theres where you make your $$$ Smug ) to give people time to arrive.
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:15 AM)Giga-Impact Wrote: Yep, I can already tell I'm going to lose. Tired Anyways, you'll be going "HAHAHA!!!" At my L-Drago Destroy.
be more positive!!! where's your BLADER SPIRIT at?!?!? DJ - Shock!
Just to verify, they will allow selling INSIDE the store?
Not likely. It'd be best to just step outside the doors for the time the exchange is being made.
Heheh:

Me- Hey man, I gotz da stuff!
Person- You have da stuff?!?!
*Goes outside*

Person-Dis is some GOOOOD stuff!
Me *Fans with money*

AHHHHHHHHH. Smile But yeah, I think Ill go outside then, but take a medium size box inside with my Dad.
You could just keep it all in a backpack. thats where ill have all of my stuff. and since the shop buys people's old Yugioh magic and pokemon cards ill be taking some yugioh stuff to sell to some people there and mabey the store if they're prices are reasonable. i need to money to buy some stuff from you Tongue_out
Sorry, I won't be able to come. I'm a bit busy on Saturday.
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ive taken a thorough look at the rules. We will be using STANDARD RULES. Lets hit unknown to many people highlights that we're going to use:

-You WILL BE REQUIRED to choose and attach your bey to the launcherbehind your enemy's back. This means TURN AWAY AND CHOOSE. Why? Because it makes things faster.
I don't understand that part.