[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
When do is the tournament happening? I am in Conroe
I don't know yet I just need to se more interest plus I am still new so
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:02 AM)drewb518 Wrote: I don't know yet I just need to se more interest plus I am still new so

I’m also in Katy, my son and I are looking for a tournament in the Houston area too. Let me know if you all decide to do this.
thank you but I think I am too new but if you have friends who are interested please let me know

i need the correct type of stadium it is 20 dollars so this might be difficult
especially with only one stadium

if you could bring one though that would definitely help
I'm down for anything in the Dallas area
thank you so much but i would still need to read and learn everything
then i would have to take the organizers test

the organizer isn't allowed to participate in the tournament... I have to think if im willing to not battle then...…………….. but I really want to battle...……..I don't know

the organizers guide is so long
If you know an organizer near us please ask him to help I decided that I want to battle

Hey organizers of the world are there any of you in katy texas
We are looking to do a tournament also. We are in south Houston. My son is 8 and it doesn’t even have to be an official tournament just a get together to practice would work for us too
k I might get my dad to be organizer but I like your idea better

Hey guys if you want join my Katy/Houston community
(Nov. 13, 2018  7:47 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:39 AM)BladerZ527 Wrote: I'm in the Dallas Fort Worth

By the way, Ilinuc, HUUUUUGE fan of yours!

Awesome! That’s the area I live in too. Thanks for watching!!

Hey everyone! We live in the DFW area too! My son is 7 and a huge blader fan! We’d love to do a tournament or just battle if anyone is interested.

Parker’s Mom
sry I live near houston
Can someone do a tournament in Dallas, Fort Worth or Haltom City?

(Jan. 06, 2019  7:08 PM)Gigabytegamer Wrote: Can someone do a tournament in Dallas, Fort Worth or Haltom City?

If someone wants to host it, i'm down! Smile
hey can anyone start a Houston beyclub
yo can someone plan a Houston area bey tournament Burst format
I can get a friend to come with

hey guys is Houston in active?

I might have a Beyblade training session in Fulshear Tx (it is close to katy) so just tell me if yall want to do this and ill make it happen
Hi my son is looking to battle as well he is 12 we are in the Conroe/ magnolia/ Houston area. We can travel a little ways. Please let us know of any upcoming tournament . Thanks
I'm in houston and would be interested in participating in one. MFB would be fun, but I dont have my collection of MFB currently, so burst prefered. It is also hard for me to travel though so I'm pretty much limited to just houston
We live in the Houston area too. We are willing to take a drive out to any of the areas. So if you are having a tournament we would be really excited to join!
I have set up a tournament Feb. 23 in San Antonio.
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:34 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I have set up a tournament Feb. 23 in San Antonio.

Do you have any details available I believe we have a basketball game that day but not sure.
Anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth texas area have any clue if we have tournaments to go to in this area? 
Mackattack
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:58 PM)momofanatic Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:34 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I have set up a tournament Feb. 23 in San Antonio.

Do you have any details available I believe we have a basketball game that day but not sure.

We're in San Antonio and my son would like to join! Please share more details as you have them!
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:29 PM)Nerdbrox Wrote: Do you guys know if there is anyone from North Houston? Dallas and San Antonio is quite the  drive.

we Just took part in Austin and we are from Houston. We are open to organizing one here in Houston for Spring. Please let us know if you guys are still interested in?

(Jan. 12, 2019  3:42 PM)drewb518 Wrote: yo can someone plan a Houston area bey tournament Burst format
I can get a friend to come with

hey guys is Houston in active?

I might have a Beyblade training session in Fulshear Tx (it is close to katy) so just tell me if yall want to do this and ill make it happen

This is cool, Yes we are interested to take part. we just participated in Austin yesterday and it was really fun. We are from Sugarland and open to drive. Let us know if you confirm on the day and we can help organize and participate :Smile
We have had 20+ participants in Austin and  there were 2 from Houston. I am sure if you start here, there will be plenty interested to participate. I can certainly pool 4-5 friends to join the tournament from here in Sugar Land.
sweet im from fulshear