DC Area Kid-Friendly Tournaments or Teams?

Are there any tournaments or Kid-Friendly teams out there in the area? I helped my son, who is 9, post last night but realized that I should have clarified that we are looking for a kid's team/tournaments. Sorry for the confusion.
(Jul. 21, 2019  3:21 PM)Reese09 Wrote: Are there any tournaments or Kid-Friendly teams out there in the area? I helped my son, who is 9, post last night but realized that I should have clarified that we are looking for a kid's team/tournaments. Sorry for the confusion.

My team. It’s in my signature. Bad New Bearings.
(Jul. 21, 2019  3:21 PM)Reese09 Wrote: Are there any tournaments or Kid-Friendly teams out there in the area? I helped my son, who is 9, post last night but realized that I should have clarified that we are looking for a kid's team/tournaments. Sorry for the confusion.
Replied to your last post, but I’d like to add that teams/tournaments are all-ages - we have kids as young as 3 or 4 as well as parents & adults that play. The WBO tournament environment is very welcoming and kid-friendly! Feel free to PM me regarding upcoming events, as I am one of a few hosts in the area.
(Jul. 21, 2019  5:31 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Replied to your last post, but I’d like to add that teams/tournaments are all-ages - we have kids as young as 3 or 4 as well as parents & adults that play. The WBO tournament environment is very welcoming and kid-friendly! Feel free to PM me regarding upcoming events, as I am one of a few hosts in the area.

Thank you so much for the information!!! This is great to know.