| full item name = Cyber Dragoon
| item number = A-64
| beyblade system = [[MG System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

==Attack Ring : Cybernetic Dragon==

[[Cybernetic Dragoon]] is a near-square shaped [[Attack ring]] that consists of four headed dragon where each of the dragon heads have a sharp spike that provides [[Smash Attack]]. This AR also have another four back spikes, each one located at the back each of the spiked-dragon head, to serves the same purpose - to provide [[Smash Attack]].
Back then, [[Cybernetic Dragoon]] was a popular choice for [[OHKO]] customizations. However, further testing had proven that [[Cybernetic Dragoon]] is not a good [[Attack Ring]] for any type of customization due to high recoil.
In conclusion, [[Cybernetic Dragoon]] is outclassed by many other [[Attack Ring]] in terms of [[Smash Attack]] such as [[Triple Wing]] and [[8-Spiker]], and should not be chosen for competitive reason.

== Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide ==

See [[Wide Weight Disks | Ten Wide]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Right SG (MG Jumping Version)=

[[Right SG (MG Jumping Version)]] consists of a long magnetic tip attached to a spring that is able to be extend and retract. This [[Spin Gear]] only serves its gimmick, which is to provide jumping act when the switch on [[SG Jumping Base 2]] is triggered, without any use in competitive play at all. Despite of all, jumping act of [[Right SG (MG Jumping Version]] may earn you an easy Self-K.O.
This [[Spin Gear]] only can be used with [[Cyber Dragoon]]’s very own [[Blade Base]] that is [[SG Jumping Base 2]].

== Blade Base (BB): SG Jumping Base 2==
Despite of its name, [[SG Jumping Base 2]] only serves its purpose as a gimmick where it is completely useless competitively. [[SG Jumping Base 2]] have a free spinning circular ring attached to it, in which resembles [[Flying Defense]] of [[Trypio]] in a way, that acts as switch where it will release the magnetic tip from the [[Right SG(MG Jumping Version]]if hit.
Being as a tall [[Blade Base]], [[SG Jumping Base 2]] consequences a very poor balance, especially when the jumping gimmick had performed where it is super tall and looses its balance easily when hitted. Moreover, the circular ring attached to the [[Blade Base]] always scraped on the floor of the stadium in which making it loses its RPM rapidly.

== Gallery ==
====Cyber Dragoon - Original Version ====
<gallery>
Image:Cyber dragoon sticker.jpg|Sticker sheet
</gallery>

====Cyber Dragoon - Pearl Recolor Version ====
<gallery>
Image:Cyberdragoonpearl 2over3 clear.jpg|Cyber Dragoon (Pearl Version) 2/3 View
Image:Cyberdragoonpearl bb.jpg|SG Jumping Base 2 (Pearl Version)
Image:Cyberdragoonpearl bottom.jpg|Cyber Dragoon (Pearl Version) Bottom View
Image:Cyberdragoonpearl upper.jpg|Cyber Dragoon (Pearl Version) Upper View
Image:Cyberdragoopearl side.jpg|Cyber Dragoon (Pearl Version) Side View
Image:Cyberdragoonpearl cloeup upper.jpg|Cyber Dragoon (Pearl Version) Close Up View
ImageConfusedg jumpin cyber dragoon.jpg|Right SG ( MG Jumping Version )
</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Cyber Dragoon]] - Silver Recolor Version
* [[Cyber Dragoon]] - Pearl Recolor Version
* [[Cyber Dragoon Battle Special]] - Coro Coro Limited Version (Dark Metallic Blue-Green)

== Overall ==
[[Cyber Dragoon]] is the third beyblade that is released with jumping gimmick in the [[Plastics]] era. Despite of having jumping gimmick, this beyblade has no usefulness in any customization. Therefore, [[Cyber Dragoon]] should not be purchased for competitive reason while it might be a good addition to one’s collection for its aesthetic value.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

i were informed by th!nk that Cybernetic Dragoon is an awful AR and its reputation is based on its looks and a misunderstanding of the idea of what a OHKO wheel is

so yeah..here we goes.. Wink
Looks good apart from the grammer which will need to be looked over. Also i'm pretty sure that Cyber Dragoon Spec isn't dark green.
i believe..it was somewhat like dark green..i dont really know what type of green it is..something like jungle green?hahah
To me, looks like an aqua green-ish..
It's a Dark Metallic Blue-Green.

Probably a proper name for that shade, though.

And yeah, the AR is just repulsive in performance. No power at all, the flat faces mean it doesn't focus hits and the recoil resulting was enough to actually bend my cybernetic dragon back over the spin gear in one battle (it also flew backwards out of the stadium). Even with some of the best anti-recoil setups, it's just useless, no power at all.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:07 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = cyber_dragoon.jpg
| full item name = Cyber Dragoon
| item number = A-64
| beyblade system = [[MG System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

==Attack Ring : Cybernatic Dragoon==
[[Cybernatic Dragoon]] is a near-square shaped [[Attack ring]] that consists of a four-headed dragon where each of the dragon heads are equipped with a sharp spike to provide [[Smash Attack]]. Another four back spikes are equipped at the back of the dragon heads, each back spike at the back of each dragon head serves the same purpose: to provide [[Smash Attack]].
Back then, [[Cybernatic Dragoon]] was a popular choice for [[OHKO]] customizations. However, further testing had proven that [[Cybernatic Dragoon]] is not a good [[Attack Ring]] for any type of customization due to high recoil.
In conclusion, [[Cybernatic Dragoon]] is outclassed by many other [[Attack Ring]] in terms of [[Smash Attack]], such as [[Triple Wing]] and [[8-Spiker]], and should not be chosen for competitive reason.
== Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide ==
See [[Wide Weight Disks | Ten Wide]].
== Spin Gear (SG): Right SG (MG Jumping Version)=
[[Right SG (MG Jumping Version)]] consists of a long magnetic tip attached to a spring that is able to extend and retract. This [[Spin Gear]] only serves its gimmick, which is to provide jumping act when the switch on [[SG Jumping Base 2]] is triggered, without any use in competitive play at all. the jumping act of [[Right SG (MG Jumping Version]] may earn you an easy Self-K.O.
This [[Spin Gear]] only can be used with [[Cyber Dragoon]]’s very own [[Blade Base]], [[SG Jumping Base 2]].

== Blade Base (BB): SG Jumping Base 2==
Despite its name, [[SG Jumping Base 2]] only serves its purpose as a gimmick where it is completely useless competitively. [[SG Jumping Base 2]] has a free-spinning circular ring attached to it, which resembles [[Flying Defense]] of [[Trypio]] in a way, that acts as switch where it will release the magnetic tip from the [[Right SG(MG Jumping Version]]if hit.
Being a tall [[Blade Base]], [[SG Jumping Base 2]] consequences a very poor balance, especially when the jumping gimmick is performed where it is tall and loses its balance easily when hit. Moreover, the circular ring attached to the [[Blade Base]] always scraps the floor of the stadium, making it loses its RPM rapidly.

== Gallery ==

<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Cyber Dragoon]] - Silver Recolor Version
* [[Cyber Dragoon]] - Pearl Recolor Version
* [[Cyber Dragoon Battle Special]] - Coro Coro Limited Version (Dark Green??)

== Overall ==
[[Cyber Dragoon]] is the third Beyblade that was released with jumping gimmick in the [[Plastics]] era. Because of its jumping gimmick, this Beyblade has no use in any customization. Therefore, [[Cyber Dragoon]] should not be purchased for competitive reasons, while it might be a good addition to one’s collection for its aesthetic value.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

i were informed by th!nk that Cybernatic Dragoon is an awful AR and its reputation is based on its looks and a misunderstanding of the idea of what a OHKO wheel is

so yeah..here we goes.. Wink

Fixed up some of the grammar. Any major changes are in bold.
Probably the major problem I have with this is that Cyber Dragoon's AR is spelt as 'Cybernetic Dragon'. (I think it was Dragon, might be Dragoon though).

There are a few capitalization errors, I'll try to get them eventually.
Now, this is just going off when the Missing Beys list was 1st made 2 years ago, Battle Special Cyber Dragoon should be its own bey, correct?

Did Habsro ever release a Cyber Dragoon variant? that may be important to include in many plastics/hms articles, as there are alot of variants that hasbro changed or just did not release
Hasbro cyber dragoon was the same as Takara's. Yes Cyber Dragoon battle spec is a different vey and should be on the list.
(Apr. 04, 2012  8:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Probably the major problem I have with this is that Cyber Dragoon's AR is spelt as 'Cybernetic Dragon'. (I think it was Dragon, might be Dragoon though).

There are a few capitalization errors, I'll try to get them eventually.
as i recalled..from the beywiki parts list written by Kei...it were written as "Dragoon"..thats why i put "Dragoon"hahah

EDIT:i look at it again..it is "Cybernetic Dragon"
hahaha...thanks for the correction..will edit it later..
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

EDIT:fixed some errors mentioned..thanks guys...

@Imperal:as for the overall..as i recalled.."Because" cannot be used as a beginner of a sentence..i'm quite sure thats what my english teacher thaught me at school..hahah..but i dont know if this works in other country too... XD
As far as I know, it's okay to use 'Because' to start a sentence, just as long as there's an independent clause after it (which there is Smile).

For the most part, the grammar looks prety decent; I'll leave what I didn't find for others.
the OP is updated with the pics for the pearl cyber dragoon..

sorry for the double post...
however..does Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec deserves to have its own separate article?
it share the same BB as Gabriel...
Most of those weird composite beys and Hasbro renditions will get their own articles at some point. Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec has been on the Missing Beys list for some time now, seperate from Cyber Dragoon. For now, operate under the assumption that they will be separate, unless someone gives a reason as to why they should not. My argument for part variants is always this; different parts, different assessment.
it might looks repititive..but yeah..it is a whole different bey...hmmph..gonna write the draft if no one gonna..someday later..
CDBS will be done once this and gabriel are done. I'm working on Gabriel amongst other things because I have a fair bit of knowledge about the BB that the current draft is missing, as well as currently doing some related stuff. Not that it's useful or anything, just stuff I people miss that I haven't written down yet, and some use info (nothing great).

I'll give this a proper look over when I'm not half asleep, btw. Suggest you check all the names with the current parts list though as I had to change some stuff for this bey iirc.
Done checking...so far..all the parts are corrected..corrected the parts name that have errors..hahah
There's my draft.
I also just literally put sticker on a NIB Battle Spec, if you want pics.