Custom Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

(Oct. 13, 2020  2:09 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:27 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Oh, ok! Your cards are awesome, could you make a dragon themed card?

On my list! Grin

(Oct. 13, 2020  12:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh moment you have not said in the opening post lol. Whats the point if this thread if we can't post our cards too hmmmmm?

?????

(Oct. 13, 2020  12:27 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Oh, ok! Your cards are awesome, could you make a dragon themed card?

Dragon:[Image: fewf.jpg]
Their is no point of this thread if we can't post our cards also so I suggest you fix it.
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:09 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: On my list! Grin

?????

Their is no point of this thread if we can't post our cards also so I suggest you fix it.

bro, make your own. This is HIS thread for BEYBLADE custom yugioh cards. It says FAN DESIGN. Go make YOUR OWN thread for NON-BEYBLADE yugioh cards. chill, I think u don't understand the point of this thread. What's more is, instead of taking the request kindly as Ali baba did, you argued with the thread's creator, telling him that he created the thread wrong. That's like being a beyblade fan and COMMANDING Hiro Morita to change a Beyblade. If you buy a bey and you don't like it, you don't use it, right? If you see a thread and don't like it, you don't use it. not every thread is to your liking. i've seen u do this more than once, and it's starting to bother me and other wbo members. plz stop. anyone, including u kai edits, if i misinterpreted smth wrong, plz tell me. thx.
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:09 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: On my list! Grin

?????

(Oct. 13, 2020  1:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Their is no point of this thread if we can't post our cards also so I suggest you fix it.

bro, make your own. This is HIS thread for BEYBLADE custom yugioh cards. It says FAN DESIGN. Go make YOUR OWN thread for NON-BEYBLADE yugioh cards. chill, I think u don't understand the point of this thread. What's more is, instead of taking the request kindly as Ali baba did, you argued with the thread's creator, telling him that he created the thread wrong. That's like being a beyblade fan and COMMANDING Hiro Morita to change a Beyblade. If you buy a bey and you don't like it, you don't use it, right? If you see a thread and don't like it, you don't use it. not every thread is to your liking. i've seen u do this more than once, and it's starting to bother me and other wbo members. plz stop. anyone, including u kai edits, if i misinterpreted smth wrong, plz tell me. thx.

Fine post your own cards y
Too!
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Their is no point of this thread if we can't post our cards also so I suggest you fix it.

Smh this thread is pointless just use the yugioh general thread
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bro, make your own. This is HIS thread for BEYBLADE custom yugioh cards. It says FAN DESIGN. Go make YOUR OWN thread for NON-BEYBLADE yugioh cards. chill, I think u don't understand the point of this thread. What's more is, instead of taking the request kindly as Ali baba did, you argued with the thread's creator, telling him that he created the thread wrong. That's like being a beyblade fan and COMMANDING Hiro Morita to change a Beyblade. If you buy a bey and you don't like it, you don't use it, right? If you see a thread and don't like it, you don't use it. not every thread is to your liking. i've seen u do this more than once, and it's starting to bother me and other wbo members. plz stop. anyone, including u kai edits, if i misinterpreted smth wrong, plz tell me. thx.

Smh this thread is pointless just use the yugioh general thread

#1 sunblader stopped caring post ur own cards here.
#2 this thread was for beyblade only cards, until #1 happened.

(Oct. 13, 2020  1:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is going on here

nothing much, just say a bey and sunblader will make its avatar into a yugioh card
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Smh this thread is pointless just use the yugioh general thread

#1 sunblader stopped caring post ur own cards here.

(Oct. 13, 2020  1:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is going on here

nothing much, just say a bey and sunblader will make its avatar into a yugioh card

I actually put effects for my cards
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 sunblader stopped caring post ur own cards here.

I actually put effects for my cards

okay and?

(Oct. 13, 2020  1:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I actually put effects for my cards

okay and?
ya know what imma just pm u about this
SunBlader98 Sorry for posting my own cards in your thread, i didn't knew that this thread was only for you. This thread is yours, so you decide, you want to keep this thread for your awesome cards only, or you want to make a thread for everyone post their cards? Again, sorry for post my card without asking you.
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: SunBlader98 Sorry for posting my own cards in your thread, i didn't knew that this thread was only for you. This thread is yours, so you decide, you want to keep this thread for your awesome cards only, or you want to make a thread for everyone post their cards? Again, sorry for post my card without asking you.
!
You can post now