Custom Switchstrike and Turbo Tournament

I have all switchstrike releases Wave 1-6 except for kD3.
Turbo Beys: wV4, zA4, bL4, hK4, bX4, rP4, gK4, aK4, Blizzard-X G2, Flame-X D2(Hasbro Exclusive)
I'll start when I get 8 participants.
Entries:
Dash Driver: mG3 10C At
Hitashi:G2 2F Rb
CheetoBlader: lS3 0W Br
Ash_Ketchum_007: nL3 A Jl-S
Basalt Fox: gK4 7G Et-S
bekfastblader: rP4 0G At
BuilderROB: bX4 1' Ir
My Combo: hK4 0M Ds
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I have all switchstrike releases Wave 1-6 except for kD3.
Turbo Beys: wV4, zA4, bL4, hK4, bX4, rP4, gK4, aK4, Blizzard-X G2, Flame-X D2(Hasbro Exclusive)
Entries:
I want mG3.10C.At.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I have all switchstrike releases Wave 1-6 except for kD3.
Entries:
I want mG3.10C.At.

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)Hitashi Wrote: G2 2Flow Reboot

Your both in. Smile
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:42 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I want mG3.10C.At.

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)Hitashi Wrote: G2 2Flow Reboot

Your both in. Smile
Thanks a lot! Grin
Edit: Why do I have Glaive instead of Cross?
lS3.0L.Br opposite spin light Launched.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:42 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Your both in. Smile
Thanks a lot! Grin

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lS3.0L.Br opposite spin light Launched.

Cheeto, I don't have lift. Dash Driver, it was a typo. I'll fix it. Smile
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Thanks a lot! Grin

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lS3.0L.Br opposite spin light Launched.

Cheeto, I don't have lift. Dash Driver, it was a typo. I'll fix it. Smile
Wall. Turn.
Post deleted
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Cheeto, I don't have lift. Dash Driver, it was a typo. I'll fix it. Smile
Wall. Turn.

Your in with Wall.
Can you ban the Spriggan requiem (and maybe even balkesh B3) layers?

Also, do you have multiple copies of same parts? Just asking.

Can I get nL3.Angle.Jolt-s (battle ring mode)? If you can't fit angle, use glaive.
gK4 7 Glaive Eternal (battle ring mode) please
rP 0G At (battle ring mode) please
(Oct. 03, 2019  7:45 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can you ban the Spriggan requiem (and maybe even balkesh B3) layers?

Also, do you have multiple copies of same parts? Just asking.

Can I get nL3.Angle.Jolt-s (battle ring mode)? If you can't fit angle, use glaive.

I don't think banning them would to do much. I have another G3 layer(Yellow) and another bX4 layer, but that's it. Your in with nL3 A Jl-S
(Oct. 03, 2019  8:23 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: gK4 7 Glaive Eternal (battle ring mode) please

(Oct. 03, 2019  10:28 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: rP 0G At (battle ring mode) please

Your all in. Smile
bX4 1' Iron
(Oct. 03, 2019  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: bX4 1' Iron

Your in. Smile

I just put my combo into the tournament, so I'll start later today.
Is your combo same or opposite or left or right spin?
(Oct. 04, 2019  7:26 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is your combo same or opposite or left or right spin?

I'm actually going to change my layer to something less competitive: hK4. I'll start today.
So before I announce the places and stuff, I just wanted to say how much fun it was to battle with these older combos! So here are the results.
1st:CheetoBlader! 2nd:Ash_Ketchum_007! 3rd:Dash Driver! The last match between CheetoBlader and Ash_Ketchum_007 was one of the best matches I've done. lS would get a knockout on nL, and then burst after nL was in the pocket! (Not like a knockout and burst at the same time, it was spaced out by a few seconds) The match ended 5-4 with CheetoBlader taking the gold. Congratulations everyone!
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: So before I announce the places and stuff, I just wanted to say how much fun it was to battle with these older combos! So here are the results.
1st:CheetoBlader! 2nd:Ash_Ketchum_007! 3rd:Dash Driver! The last match between CheetoBlader and Ash_Ketchum_007 was one of the best matches I've done. lS would get a knockout on nL, and then burst after nL was in the pocket! (Not like a knockout and burst at the same time, it was spaced out by a few seconds) The match ended 5-4 with CheetoBlader taking the gold. Congratulations everyone!

Maybe it got burst before, but the parts were still on each other? Who cares though, the description of the last battle and the score really shows how cool it was. GG Cheeto and dash driver!

Now that I think about it, how in the world, did nL come close to bursting lS on hasbro bearing (it was opposite spin, wasn't it) ?!
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:50 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: So before I announce the places and stuff, I just wanted to say how much fun it was to battle with these older combos! So here are the results.

Maybe it got burst before, but the pats were still on each other? Who cares though, the description of the last battle and the score really shows how cool it was. GG Cheeto and dash driver!

Now that I think about it, how in the world, did nL come close to bursting lS on hasbro bearing (it was opposite spin, wasn't it) ?!
GG. 

@“#Fafnir” what where all of the matches?
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:50 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Maybe it got burst before, but the pats were still on each other? Who cares though, the description of the last battle and the score really shows how cool it was. GG Cheeto and dash driver!

GG. 

@“#Fafnir” what where all of the matches?

Round 1 was CheetoBlader VS Hitashi, Basalt Fox VS Dash Driver, Ash_Ketchum_007 VS bekfastblader, and me vs BuilderROB.
Round 2 was CheetoBlader VS Dash Driver, me VS Ash_Ketchum_007
Finals were CheetoBlader VS Ash_Ketchum_007.