Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

Still need to work on the P.Tip
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

If that is used in left spin......

edit: wait.... I meant right spin
Haha I think if u touch it u will get cut overall it is good but the face bolt needs more work
It was done to the original creators spec.
yeah thx, also the design was that it spins both ways, the part on it is on both sides, you can push it through. also, the clear wheel is so much better! I'm loving the spin track engraving! good luck on the tip, but yeah definitely much better than expected! do you mind if i use it as my sig?
also be happy to change what you wish! i looked at an earlier post about the face bolt, and if you wish to change i to fit the design you can...
username2130 can you help me with a RA energy ring the contest is already over and I am an Egypt fanatic
actualy a whole bey would be awesome
he doesn't do requests by the way... mine was pretty much a one off....
wow how did u do make that. it looks great but i think it should be stronger.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:36 PM)username2130 Wrote: Let me know what you think.
3-D Spin http://bot22comics.com/dragoon_spin.html
I'll upload the spins for the new ones when they're done.
A few changes to the dragoon, taking into account a
few suggestions.
that is the ultamate in custom draw beys you should be a new beyblade company
yeah just to let you guys know it's called prime drahelix star spinner 100 metal shapr flat...
epic blender 3-d drawings baracade gear looks like a cool defense type and dragoon the hybrid wheel is cool with the dragoon writing and it looks like ldrago and pegasus mixed put red or blue rubber on the hybrid wheelthat way it looks like an upgrade of meteo ldrago
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah just to let you guys know it's called prime drahelix star spinner 100 metal shapr flat...
beyblade of pwnage
(Oct. 28, 2010  5:45 AM)username2130 Wrote: Dragoon Parts
dragoon parts still epic wish it was real
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:47 PM)username2130 Wrote: It was done to the original creators spec.
face bolt is cool and graphic
Nice, howd you make that?
just a request, but can you do mine spinning when it's done? just cause the dragoon spin looks so epic...
Haven't posted in a while, been working on a new project. A program that will allow you to walk through a Bey park and bey stadium. Currently doing the model for the stadium. Gonna attach a pic although it might be difficult to see. The outer walls roof and stadium seats are next then I move to texturing.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jan. 16, 2011  9:52 AM)username2130 Wrote: Haven't posted in a while, been working on a new project. A program that will allow you to walk through a Bey park and bey stadium. Currently doing the model for the stadium. Gonna attach a pic although it might be difficult to see. The outer walls roof and stadium seats are next then I move to texturing.

Awesome!!!!!!!! Im working on a project like that for my beys :p
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:52 AM)username2130 Wrote: Haven't posted in a while, been working on a new project. A program that will allow you to walk through a Bey park and bey stadium. Currently doing the model for the stadium. Gonna attach a pic although it might be difficult to see. The outer walls roof and stadium seats are next then I move to texturing.

now that sounds cool, may i suggest game maker?
Already have the game engine, just need to do the work.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:47 PM)Gloomy Wrote: or typhoon...

even better, phantom

Hope it's better than beyblade battles.com or rip zone Effort?
hey dude, need any help with any drawings or anything, while you do the 3d designs? just a question.
dude these are siick can you do one called Extremis Pegasis?

Face: Pegasis
Ringl: Clear Pegasus Wheel colored red
Fusion Wheel: 10 Red and Blue spikes
Track: Pegasis
Performance Tip: RHF Rubber Hole Flat
i cant freakin wait for dranzer, suggest calling it incineration dranzer, what do you think of the name
I think a better name for it would be Incinerate Dranzer
when the hell will dranzer come out, couldnt takara tomy make these cutom remakes in real life, that would be awsome, this dranzer should have the same mode change as dranzer ms, but made of metal