Custom Beyblade Giveaway (MF Poison Serpent SW145 SD Custom)

I've also entered. This Poison Serpent looks damn good.
(Jun. 29, 2011  7:34 AM)ControL_ Wrote: enter me please

See original post for link
I entered. With hope I win. Bismilla.

It's incredible. one of akind and beautiful.

Better than the Custion Poisen Serpants on YAJ
What art supplies did you use for this? And are custom recolors legal in tournaments? ( I would assume they are but some paint can be heavy)
I am in I hope I win.
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:19 AM)Ookami_Tenma Wrote: What art supplies did you use for this? And are custom recolors legal in tournaments? ( I would assume they are but some paint can be heavy)

We are working on a tutorial for bladeinformer.com that goes step by step through the process. I am not the creator of the Custom Poison Serpent but I believe the metallic green is just a spray on enamel and the clear wheel was primed and hand painted using model paints like the ones used for those little Warhammer lead figurines.

As for legal in tournaments, I would say no but someone else will have to chime in. Plus this is not like factory paint, I would imagine one good hit and you will loose a lot of paint. The stadium would be full of paint chips.
Did you ever fix the confirmation email problem? I entered a while back and never received any confirmation email.

EDIT: Never mind. I found it inside my spam box. Sorry for any confusion.
I signed up for this can not wait
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:36 AM)Bladeinformer Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:19 AM)Ookami_Tenma Wrote: What art supplies did you use for this? And are custom recolors legal in tournaments? ( I would assume they are but some paint can be heavy)

We are working on a tutorial for bladeinformer.com that goes step by step through the process. I am not the creator of the Custom Poison Serpent but I believe the metallic green is just a spray on enamel and the clear wheel was primed and hand painted using model paints like the ones used for those little Warhammer lead figurines.

As for legal in tournaments, I would say no but someone else will have to chime in. Plus this is not like factory paint, I would imagine one good hit and you will loose a lot of paint. The stadium would be full of paint chips.
That would make sense about the paint chipping, as for the creator would they PM me with any must know info about making these, I've done paint jobs on beys but they dont last long (Or I could just wait) But Thanks and Im pretty sure Ive entered
I have entered, good luck to all that enter!
Repaints are generally considered legal but if what you say about it chipping is true, I honestly don't know if yours would be.
Why would anyone want to ruin such a pretty bey like that though?
I've entered. Good luck guys.
well,all the parts are outclassed
That is a talented paint job. I would totally enter, but I would not appreciate winning it as much as other members would. Best of luck to everyone and amazing job to its artist! Smile
But it looks nice, and that makes it okay. And since when was a MF outclassed? That Metal Face means not all parts are outclassed, making it somewhat useful. Quit raining on people's parade.
EDIT: Ninja'd by Deikailo!
Why would you ruin such a beautiful piece by battling it?!
The MF? Who said I'd use it? I just said it wasn't useless if you WERE odd enough to use it. I know better. I'd put in a see-though case and leave it on my shelf to stare at.
Surely a MF is outclassed my an MF-H?

Still, I'd probably keep the MF and sell the rest. It really is pretty but I'd be too tempted to use it if I kept it.
Not in all cases, I think. And why would you be tempted to use POISON?
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Surely a MF is outclassed my an MF-H?

Still, I'd probably keep the MF and sell the rest. It really is pretty but I'd be too tempted to use it if I kept it.
To say you'd sell this would be a slap in the artist's face IMO.
Yerp, I don't think he'd like it. (I know who it is Tongue_out) I can't remember if I did get a confirmation email... Because I don't remember confirming it xD I'm going to re-enter, only reason I say this is because I have about 2k spam emails and 5k regular emails... Uncertain
TBH I just have no idea what else I'd do with an unusable bey, no matter how pretty it is.
I don't mean to be insulting.

And of course I'd feel bad about giving away something that good looking for free.
Then don't enter. Let someone else win it who would have an appreciation for it.
LOL. Erm, can someone point me out to what the name of the email that you get the confirmation in is? It'd be so much easier to use the search function than go through every page in my email.