Custom Beyblade Giveaway (MF Poison Serpent SW145 SD Custom)

Email Name: Confirm your contest entry
Sender Name: noreply@bladeinformer.com OR admin@bladeinformer.com
Bah, I must've confirmed it then. I went through my whole inbox last night and didn't see it. And I checked my spam box around the time I posted here I entered. Haha, thanks Dracomageat!
ok i registerd for the giveaway but i sent the email to my email for google not knowing that u had to activate gmail so i didnt get the give away certification thingy or i wont get emails to see if i won does this mean im discaulified or can i get around this loop hole its not a question i just mest up bad
Well your post is complete gibberish so I'll try to help.
If you're saying you can't get into your account- then yes I guess it's ok to enter again. But ONLY if you cannot access it. Because you can't access it, you cannot confirm it, therefore you are not entered yet.
And if my response has nothing to do with your post, I tried, but your post is very illegible :s
thank u so much man i was mad like crazy i thought i was a gonneryeah but i activated my gmail so now i can get the confirmation thing and really enter thanks man u were great help
man im just gonna quit now its saying ive used the email once already when that email was to yahoo and i cant access my yahoo cuz im on gmail and thats the one i just entered for the conformation
chill out my sister im coming to help in a sec
Erm... This post was for what? Anyway, that kinda sucks, Burn. I don't know what to tell you.
ive entered but is the clarification link supposed to take you back to the registration form
ive entered but is the clarification link supposed to take you back to the registration form
entered.and i wish everyone luck even if i dont win.
Just wanted to give everyone an update. A winner has been chosen, I have emailed him or her for confirmation on the address and if he or she has a WBO screen name so I can post it here. In the event that the winner dose not respond I will have the program generate a new winner.

Also a sneak peek of the next give away bey is on the bladeinformer.com Facebook page Http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blade-Info...0012676468
I wish I knew about this, that bey is like a bey god compared to my beys...
Wow, that Thermal Pisces looks beautiful. Can't wait to enter!
@Flying Waffle
Dude.
MF Posion Serpent SW145SD?
That's horribleu.
Also I didn't win, I haz a sad Unhappy
Well, I would use it mainly for poison and SD, I don't know much about SW145... anyways, yeah, all my beys suck.

Hey, I couldn't find any info, when does the next start? Or do younot know?
Why would you use Poison? It's one of the WORST wheels...? Why not just have a gem to overlook your collection? And no there isn't a date yet for the next one.
What is a gem? also, my collection sucks, it is all legend beys mixed together except for 2. Plus I traded parts with other people, but they all had carp beys as well...
I entered too, the design actually seems nice, but if the designer choses to use a gold face, he should leave the black color in the text of metal face.....Uncertain
Entered, Good Luck everyone, Smile I hope to win, This is gonna be my first MF I got apparently.
I've been away from my email for a week but I just checked and it wasn't me.
I entered, didn't win though. I wonder who did? It would be good if the guy who won it was on WBO but if he was he would have probably posted he won so far.
Of course. I've been checking this thread everyday since it was started, and I check 3 days after the contest ended to find out, I forgot to enter. Oh well...
I will be honest with you guys. The Serpent did have a gold metal facebolt but the guy who designed it packed the bey so well (each piece was individually wrapped) when he shipped it to me that I tossed it in the trash. I honestly thought I was supposed to add one so I did not event think about it until he saw the post and asked where the gold facebolt was. I did not want to just add regular facebolt so I had to order the black one.

Also just so everyone here knows, I do not keep or sell your email addresses. They are used only for the purpose of contacting if you were to win and confirming your entry. After the winner of this contest confirms his mailing address I will delete the database where all the emails and information is stored in preparation for the next contest.

I would be surprised if the contest winner was not a member here.

The next giveaway will be the MF Thermal Pieces Custom. I am not sure when that will be as I want to re-work the contest entry page.

Thanks to all that entered!