Custom Bey Combo

i don't own any MFB beys yet (sadly) so i have built a custom combo that's oddly similar to the performance of Rock Leone145WB! i did use 2 weight disks on this bey to increase the weight to make it equivalent of an MFB (weather it's allowed in the rules or not, im sorry, but it's a great combo) right now, its the best bey i've used!

combo:
AR: Guardian Driger (w/o second ring)
WD: 2 Ten Heavy Disks
SG: Dranzer GT Right-spin Turbo Gear
BB: none!

this bey had outstanding stamina and attack power! it's the perfect Balance-type bey!
great attack power! awesome stamina, and even better defense!

feel free to share your combos too! X3
1. If you don't own any MFB, how do you know its performance is similar to Rock Leone?
2. It's illegal
3. Double Weight disk will ruin your Attack Ring (It will strip the plastic until it can't latch onto the Spin Gear anymore)
4. No BB? Wtf?
5. You say this is akin to Rock Leone, yet you says it's a Balance type. Rock Leone is a Defense type

Uncertain
umm ive used a double weight disc alot back in the day just cause i was battleing people with those huge weight disc and my SG never got damaged Chocked but it is illegal
and no BB is stupid you can make a double weight disc with and EG base but the best BB to make a double weightdisc with is driger s but it doesnt matter cause its illegal
(Aug. 04, 2009  5:23 AM)heero yuy Wrote: umm ive used a double weight disc alot back in the day just cause i was battleing people with those huge weight disc and my SG never got damaged Chocked but it is illegal

Tempestas007 Wrote:3. Double Weight disk will ruin your Attack Ring (It will strip the plastic until it can't latch onto the Spin Gear anymore)

Uncertain
not only is it illegal, it's terrible, any zombie would obliterate it
Wah how did you do two Defense Rings? MFB are on a different level
any MFB can totaly pwn a double weight disc and brad i dont think a zombie could beat the double weight disc combo i used back in the day Wink
Chocked?
How the heck did you get two weight disks on??
(Aug. 04, 2009  11:23 AM)heero yuy Wrote: any MFB can totaly pwn a double weight disc and brad i dont think a zombie could beat the double weight disc combo i used back in the day Wink

lmao, have you ever used a zombie?
yeah and it they only work if theyre spining in the opisite direction
plus the weight and force of the attacks would knock it out of the staduim easy
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:19 PM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah and it they only work if theyre spining in the opisite direction
plus the weight and force of the attacks would knock it out of the staduim easy

I doubt a Beyblade that heavy could move very quickly.
youd think so but they can move pretty fast depending on the BB ill try and take a video i have one made up atm just to see how my MFB's stack up against them(HMS launcher broke otherwise would test against my HMS)

cause when you think about it when you punch a boxing bag and dont put your weight behind the blow it wont move as much as it would when you did the same thing kinda applys with double weight disc theres more weight behind the attacks so the opposing beyblade will move more and in most cases it will go out of the staduim,Also if zombies are so much better then double weight disc why make double weight disc illgel cause your not damanging any part of the bey to make it better your just removing one part and replacing it with another
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:35 PM)heero yuy Wrote: youd think so but they can move pretty fast depending on the BB ill try and take a video i have one made up atm just to see how my MFB's stack up against them(HMS launcher broke otherwise would test against my HMS)

cause when you think about it when you punch a boxing bag and dont put your weight behind the blow it wont move as much as it would when you did the same thing kinda applys with double weight disc theres more weight behind the attacks so the opposing beyblade will move more and in most cases it will go out of the staduim,Also if zombies are so much better then double weight disc why make double weight disc illgel cause your not damanging any part of the bey to make it better your just removing one part and replacing it with another

1. I'm confident any decent Defense or Stamina MFB will beat it.
2. Even if there is more weight behind it, if it moves like a turtle it won't have much of an impact.
3. It's illegal because augmenting the weight that much to get an unfair advantage is unfair.
4. You damage the Attack Ring. I know because I've done double weight disk blades before. After a while, the Attack Ring will start to strip down and it won't grab onto the Spin Gear and the beyblade will come apart from nearly any attack.
i said earlyer MFBs could pwn double weight disc T_T my attack combo does
and they arent realy that slow like i said ill take a video of it later and it all depends on the BB
tes this out if you dont belive me

AR:any double sub AR
WD:Ten Wide and Ten Balence
SG:right spin
BBGrinriger S or Galzy

try it out against a zombie.
ive had galzy for 7 years now and for at least 5 of them ive had it set as a double weight disc the only damage it has is normal wear and tear and still graps onto the SG just fine and doesnt come off.

I know its unfair but your saying a zombie combo can beat a double weight disc easy
lmao, It is not unfair, if anything its unfair in the favour of the zombie. What parts do you even have for a zombie? What stadium?
no im just making a point how it was said that a zombie could beat a double weight disc easy and now your saying its unfair
ofcourse its unfair and it CAN beat a zombie easy i have bearing stinger(broken now due to battleing those fakeies with "saw like" WD) ultimate frostic dranzer and a 10 wide the staduim,i had is the yellow hasbro one but it got destroyed so atm i only have a fake one till my MFB attack staduim arrives

just try it out before you start saying a zombie could beat a double WD
10-wide does not work as a Zombie part, and your results from a broken Spin Blaster stadium aren't exactly conclusive.
yeah i guess but try a plastic zombie against the Double WD combo i said with a sliding shot and youll see that a double double WD can beat a zombie easy and they arent as slow as you think they are
With that blade base sliding shoot doesn't even matter.
In HMS Tornado Balance

Zombie vs. Double Weight Disk (Driger S BB)
1. Zombie - OS
2. DWD - KO
3. DWD - KO
4. Zombie - OS
5. Zombie - OS
6. Zombie - KO (Recoil of DWD)
7. Zombie - OS
8. Zombie - OS
9. Zombie (The Zombie Broke the 10 Wide on the DWD...)
10. Suspended. Due to break and me feeling uncomfortable continuing.

Basically, the Zombie did what it does best. If the DWD couldn't KO on the very first hit, it lost. Also, Burning Kerberous' Bearing Core is faster than the DWD when circling the stadium, so when they collided, even though the Zombie weighed less, it had more momentum, so it canceled out the attack of the DWD. Then they would proceed to the middle where the Zombie dominated.

Picture of my poor 10 Wide. Unhappy
[Image: DSC00076.jpg]
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:57 PM)heero yuy Wrote: no im just making a point how it was said that a zombie could beat a double weight disc easy and now your saying its unfair
ofcourse its unfair and it CAN beat a zombie easy i have bearing stinger(broken now due to battleing those fakeies with "saw like" WD) ultimate frostic dranzer and a 10 wide the staduim,i had is the yellow hasbro one but it got destroyed so atm i only have a fake one till my MFB attack staduim arrives

just try it out before you start saying a zombie could beat a double WD
No, I'm saying that it's unfair for the zombie. Go look up the word favor, and I was joking.

Tempestas, links broken.
I fixed it.
No. If I did, I would've put it up.
oh ohk im intrested to see it tho
what kinda winder did you use?and did you do a sliding shot?