(Crystal Up) Ronin Bahamoote 85 MF

Just becuase I like Hasbro's renames, haha.

Concept: I wanted a Left-Spin LTAC and The Bahamoote wheel helps with this. MF provides more stamina than a rubber attack tip. Basically, this was all experimentation and I found something.

Launch: Sliding shoot. 'Nuff said.

Many times, when both Beyblades made first impact, they often both KO'ed at once, so all ties were redone.

The tests:

Stamina

Defense:
Balance:

Overall, I think it's alright. More tests will be up soon, but feel free to test yourself.
Wow, I find this combo very effective.
Very impressive.
I've gotta say, I don't understand MF on this combo. RF/R2F works so much better because of its recoil handling, which you really need with Bahamoote and Ronin because both are pretty recoily. Bahamoote really couldn't KO anything when I tried it. It either self KO'd or just didn't outlast the opponent in the end, even against Defesne types with RB.
(Jun. 18, 2014  2:29 PM)Tr! Wrote: I've gotta say, I don't understand MF on this combo. RF/R2F works so much better because of its recoil handling, which you really need with Bahamoote and Ronin because both are pretty recoily. Bahamoote really couldn't KO anything when I tried it. It either self KO'd or just didn't outlast the opponent in the end, even against Defesne types with RB.

Anything... At all...? I understand not OS'ing the opponent, as that happeend to me, but this could KO fairly well. It self KO'ed a few times for me before, with usually when that happens to me, it takes the other Beyblade out with it causing a draw.

I've had other friends and members use this, who didn't have a bad experience.

MF is my favorite F bottom, I really wanted to try something with it, in short terms. As I said in the OP, it was experimentation. Not every combintion thread needs to be "cookie cutter", haha- I simply wanted to try something. While it's not Top Tier, it's just something I tried with and got fairly good results, for the most part. Tongue_out
Oh I know, just stating I didn't get the same results as you. I wasn't bashing or anything. Any criticism on a combo can help whether its good or bad so I figured I'd post. I don't really have the patience to do official testing though.
(Jun. 18, 2014  2:40 PM)Tr! Wrote: Oh I know, just stating I didn't get the same results as you. I wasn't bashing or anything. Any criticism on a combo can help whether its good or bad so I figured I'd post. I don't really have the patience to do official testing though.

I guess I misunderstood some of your post, haha.

But of you get such different results, it might be the angle/style of your launch, too compared to mine.
I've done some testing with this combo, since Leone19 mentioned it to me a week or two ago, & MF is actually much more effective than rubber based attack. It's a pretty light synchrom & RF & R2F would just lose steam before Bahamdia makes contact. This might actually be one of my top choices for Limited attack atm. Can't do formal testing right now, unfortunately, as I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow & will have limited internet & beyblade access for a week.
Wow this works. I want to try this out at some tournaments and see how far it takes me.
No offense, but I'm not sure how this combo gets KO's haha.

Bahamdia needs to be at a level height with the apposing Beyblade to do KO's. MF seems a bit slow for Bahamdia too; Bahamdia needs clean KO's but with MF and the low-height, it doesn't seem like it can do that.

From your testing it did well. Unfortunately, I don't have a MF to do testing with. Can you do testing against Libra CH120RF and/or Scythe CH120RF?
I would test it yourself with F or HF if you have either tip. You might be surprised with the results. I didn't expect it to do quite so well either, at first.
RF is way to aggressive in comparison to MF. The closest thing would be F as TheSupremeOne said.
Testing:

Vs. Omega Uranus 85R2F

OU: 18(6KO's, 12OS)
RB: 2(All KO)
Ties: 0

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 10%

Vs. Scythe Cancer SR200D

SC: 10(5KO's, 5OS)
RB: 10(All KO)
Ties: 5

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 50%

Vs. Scythe Cancer GB145RSF

OU: 10(3KO's, 7OS)
RB: 0

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 0%
(Jun. 18, 2014  4:46 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Testing:

Vs. Omega Uranus 85R2F

OU: 18(6KO's, 12OS)
RB: 2(All KO)

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 10%

Vs. Scythe Cancer SR200D

SC: 10(5KO's, 5OS)
RB: 10(All KO)
Ties: 5

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 50%

Vs. Scythe Cancer GB145RSF

OU: 10(3KO's, 7OS)
RB: 0

Ronin Bahamote Win Rate: 0%

Was that with like F? It's not going to be really acurate as MF or the same performance.

Not to be rude, I'm not going to take those into lots of consideration, considering the differences between F and MF, one being a "Top Tier" piece, the other, not so much.

Since people were saying this worked, if others disagree, I'll post a video.
It was with HF.

Yes, I'd like a video. Smile
(Jun. 18, 2014  6:03 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: It was with HF.

Another reason it may not do as well is the differences in our launch style.

I'll do one a little later in the week or on the weekend. Tongue_out

But yeah, even though the shape is similar, HF and MF are two very different bottoms and of two very different materials, there's a reason MF was chosen over those. It's kind of like using F or HF on Phantom 90, it wouldn't be the same as using MF.
(Jun. 18, 2014  6:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2014  6:03 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: It was with HF.

Another reason it may not do as well is the differences in our launch style.

I'll do one a little later in the week or on the weekend. Tongue_out

But yeah, even though the shape is similar, HF and MF are two very different bottoms and of two very different materials, there's a reason MF was chosen over those. It's kind of like using F or HF on Phantom 90, it wouldn't be the same as using MF.

MF is also one of the tall tips, while HF and F are of the shorter variety. Like what you said earlier, Bahamdia needs to be on a level height and HF and F aren't helping it with that.

I'll do some tests today since I have the time.

EDIT: Here they are

MF-L Ronin Bahamoote 85MF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS

MF-L Ronin Bahamoote 85MF vs. MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF hard-counters this. Bahamoote can't KO it, even when it's close to the edge, and can't OS it by stalling. It's close, but it comes down to Bakushin being rounder than Bahamoote. Also if you try stalling the Bakushin user might launch aggressively and either KO you or break your stall pattern.
Would anyone mind posting tests against MSF-H Samurai Wyvang GB145RSF. It might be able to stop it this, though I can't guarantee anything whatsoever.

Both Leone19 and TheWhiteTiger, which mold of Scythe were you using? I take it that it'd either be AA2 or AA4 for your testings, TWT.

Anyways, I really like this combo. The results were quite impressive, great work! I myself would be willing to do testings using an F, rather than a MF, or I'd convince somebody this coming Sunday to let me use their MF for these tests. Is their anything specific you'd want testings with, Leone19?

Edit: Oh, and yes, videos would be great, thanks! Smile
Nope. It was AA3, the worst mould.
(Jun. 18, 2014  10:38 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Nope. It was AA3, the worst mould.

I'll have to check which mold I used, but it was being KO'ed fairly well by Bahamoote, except for the times it either KO'ed it or they both flew out when contact was made.
I see what you guys mean. I was only using the combo against stamina before, but I tested Dark Knight Bahamdia against Bakushin Leone 90 RSF (like Woumb@) & it was 9-1. Dark Knight Bahamdia only KO'd Bakushin once.
The combo was more of a destabilizer against Scythe Cancer and came close to winning in a few matches just because of its stamina, but to be honest, Scythe KO'd Bahamdia more than Bahamdia KO'd Scythe. On the bright side, it's still excellent against Earth stamina. This combo definitely needs more testing.
(Jun. 18, 2014  11:36 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I see what you guys mean. I was only using the combo against stamina before, but I tested Dark Knight Bahamdia against Bakushin Leone 90 RSF (like Woumb@) & it was 9-1. Dark Knight Bahamdia only KO'd Bakushin once.
The combo was more of a destabilizer against Scythe Cancer and came close to winning in a few matches just because of its stamina, but to be honest, Scythe KO'd Bahamdia more than Bahamdia KO'd Scythe. On the bright side, it's still excellent against Earth stamina. This combo definitely needs more testing.

Like I said, I'll attempt a video later on.

Scythe did KO Bahamoote at times, yet for a lot of it, when they made first impact, they both KO'ed at once.
Maybe you should include that...? Or at least the number of ties. That happned with me when I used it against Scythe Cancer SR200D.
(Jun. 19, 2014  1:40 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Maybe you should include that...? Or at least the number of ties. That happned with me when I used it against Scythe Cancer SR200D.

I've mentioned it in the topic a lot, I'll add it to the OP. I assumed it was known that the ties were redone, as that's generally the case; I don't remember how many times it happened to each combination.
Sorry to revive this thread, although I think I may give this a try at Toronto's Limited event today when I receive my MF from another member once we do our trade. I'll record how many times I use the setup, as well as the wins and losses it was able to get and against what.

Anywho, once I do get my MF, I most definitely wouldn't mind doing more testings after the event, possibly valuable Scythe ones using an AA2.

On another note, I decided to be a friend and do a couple of calculations:

Leone19's Testings Results:

Number of OS'S: 4/120 wins were won by OS, roughly around 3 percent of the matches consisted of it, as well.
Number of KO'S: 76/120 wins were won by KO, roughly around 63 percent of the matches consisted of it, as well.
Overall: 80/120 battles were won, with roughly around a 66 percent win rate, as well.

Wombat's Testings Results:

Number of OS'S: None of Bahamoote's battles were won by outspin.
Number of KO'S: 8/30 wins were won by KO, roughly around 26 percent of the matches consisted of it, as well.
Overall: 8/30 battles were won, with roughly around a 26 percent win rate, as well.

Both Leone19's and Wombat's Testing Results Together:

Number of OS'S: 4/150 wins were won by OS, roughly around 2 percent of the matches consisted of it, as well.
Number of KO'S: 84/150 wins were won by KO, roughly around 56 percent of the matches consisted of it, as well.
Overall: 88/150 battles were won, with roughly around a 58 percent win rate, as well.
I hope it worked for you. If not, my apologies, haha.

I appreciate the calculation work, though. Tongue_out