Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

They did not reveal Kagero Ogami's B-Daman yet right ?
It seems that its color is grey ... is he a ninja ?
Kagero Ogami's B-Daman seems to be "Gun-Lock=Vurougu" or whatever. I couldn't read it properly, but I think it said something like Vurougu.

Speaking of which, where did you get that picture from? I saw you uploaded it to the Wiki, but I had no idea how you got it. Though, it does look like a scene from an opening theme.
I see.

I got that picture from Cross Fight B-Daman's Japanese facebook page. They post screenshots of Cross Fight B-Daman eS there.
I don't know what a 'Vurougu' might be... but because of his name and his hair I think it could be something like a fly?

They also post some screenshots on garuburn's, dracyan's or dravise's twitter accounts.

Edit: The start of the new season was quite good~ I liked the opening. Especially because it is so different from that of season one. It's much darker.
(Oct. 06, 2012  7:59 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I don't know what a 'Vurougu' might be... but because of his name and his hair I think it could be something like a fly?

They also post some screenshots on garuburn's, dracyan's or dravise's twitter accounts.

Edit: The start of the new season was quite good~ I liked the opening. Especially because it is so different from that of season one. It's much darker.

Where did you watch the first episode?
Keyhole TV was where I watched it. Overall, the episode was quite a mystery (Finally, a mystery comes up and Kakeru isn't there to say that). Kamon obviously had Garuburn before, but they were split up due to an accident involving "darkness". Coincidently, he created Garuburn again out of spare parts some old man had and mastered Garuburn's Emblem Charge.

I'm looking into getting the RAW soon. It might be that I have to ask Dranzer for his .ts file and encode that myself.
(Oct. 07, 2012  5:08 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Keyhole TV was where I watched it. Overall, the episode was quite a mystery (Finally, a mystery comes up and Kakeru isn't there to say that). Kamon obviously had Garuburn before, but they were split up due to an accident involving "darkness". Coincidently, he created Garuburn again out of spare parts some old man had and mastered Garuburn's Emblem Charge.

I'm looking into getting the RAW soon. It might be that I have to ask Dranzer for his .ts file and encode that myself.

How does Keyhole TV work? I went to the website and I'm befuddled...
(Oct. 01, 2012  11:58 PM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: Just gonna throw this out there. Is anyone else surprised by how deep Kamon's voice is? Looking at his wide eyes and innocent expression, I expected him to sound as young a Kakeru.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that XD, but he also has a very serious expression at times that seems to change his entire facial layout to a harder one. Also as I write this Cross Fight B-daman ES ep1 is posted on youtube, if that isn't already known.
Ah, I'm uploading it as well, so that's annoying xD

Kamon's voice still doesn't surprise me in the slightest. What did surprise me was how epic the intro theme was Gasp
I have a strong feeling Kakeru will indefinitely show up at some point in eS. I mean, he even shows up briefly - if only as a shadowy figure - in the opening theme.
I didn't notice it, I'll rewatch the theme now and see if I can spot him.

EDIT: Oh, I see now; how didn't I recognise him.
"Meratsu to moe ruze i!" - Kamon says that when his eyes encircle with flames, but do we know what it means yet?
Hey. Just found the first episode of eS English subbed on YouTube. I doesn't seem all that professional, but a sub is a sub is a sub.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_bTyPpOWjg
Looks like Dravise has a new Emblem Charge Shot, Speed of Sound Hurricane!
Just finished watching the second episode of eS. BURNING DRIVE! It almost makes me wish my own marble shooting toys could blast right through solid metal... XD
Seems the emblem charge technology has something to do with the defeat of Dragold... Somehow. Overall, this episode felt a lot less rushed than the last one in my opinion. Wink

Looks like Subaru joins the crew in the next episode. Can't wait to see more Sonic=Dravise action!
@ IXRolloutIX: I don't think they used Emblem Charge
(Oct. 14, 2012  1:29 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ IXRolloutIX: I don't think they used Emblem Charge

No, no. Like... The energy that was expelled from the B-Crystal once Dragold was defeated has something to do with the creation of emblem charge. I guess we'll have to wait for the sub to find out.
(Oct. 14, 2012  1:05 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: BURNING DRIVE!

Well, just to be correct and make it sound even better...

BURNING OVERDRIVE!

Oh, and that subbing group, they contacted me at the Wiki on Sunday. We continued talking and talking, and I've agreed to help them on terminology, translations and providing clean raws that don't have a clock on for them.

You can expect to see the second episode sub on Wednesday, perhaps Thursday.
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:56 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  1:05 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: BURNING DRIVE!

Well, just to be correct and make it sound even better...

BURNING OVERDRIVE!

Oh, and that subbing group, they contacted me at the Wiki on Sunday. We continued talking and talking, and I've agreed to help them on terminology, translations and providing clean raws that don't have a clock on for them.

You can expect to see the second episode sub on Wednesday, perhaps Thursday.

I noticed that once I watched the Zero Raws torrent. The audio isn't all too clear on Keyhole TV. XD

Glad to see your helping with the whole operation. I'm also very thrilled that the guys working on this are trying to stay in touch with the fans. It's really exciting that this series is finally getting a bit more careful attention.
Quote:The Japanese company d-rights confirmed with ANN that the company plans to release the Cross Fight B-Daman television anime worldwide under the name B-Daman CrossFire. d-rights plans to release the series worldwide in fall 2013.

d-rights told ANN that it plans to air the show on television, with home video "and other media" expected after that. d-rights plans to dub the series into English and "other major languages" as well.

The company confirmed with ANN that it plans to also release the Cross Fight B-Daman eS sequel series, with a target date of fall 2014.

In 2010, Takara Tomy relaunched its B-Daman game franchise of marble-shooting toys under the name Cross Fight B-Daman with original character designs by YÅ«ji Nagai, creator of the manga A Penguin's Troubles. The Cross Fight B-Daman anime is a tie-in to the new version of the toys, and Kenji Fujisaki adapted Nagai's character designs for television. The first series premiered in October 2011, and Cross Fight B-Daman eS premiered in Japan on October 7.

Yoshinori Okada (episode director for Beyblade: Metal Fury, Letter Bee) directed the first season at Synergy SP, and Shinichi Inotsume (Hayate the Combat Butler, Ristorante Paradiso, Sket Dance) handled the series composition. Okada is directing the sequel series as well, and Hiroyuki Kawasaki (Blade of the Immortal, Martian Successor Nadesico) is handling the series composition for the second season.

In 2004, Hasbro, Fox Entertainment Group, and Atlus USA brought the original B-Daman toys, anime, and games (respectively) to the United States. The B-Legend! Battle Bedaman series aired on Cartoon Network, Toon Disney, and G4. The series also aired in at least 10 other countries around the world, including the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Germany, Ecuador, and the Philippines.

Thanks to Liam for the news tip.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...de-in-2013
B-Daman: CrossFire? o.o?

Obviously they changed the title of the show since the convention then Confused
B-Daman CrossFire, hmm? Doesn't sound too bad of an English dub title.
~CROSS FIRE! You'll get caught up in the, CROSS FIRE! CROSS FIIIYAAA!~ XD
NICE! The new Break Bomber stadium is gonna be in the next episode of eS.
Er,please don't double post unless it has been 48 ours or more.
I deemed the double post justified, there don't think there was any need for the reminder.

In other news, the second episode of eS has been fully subbed, so check them out Smile
http://www.bethemanfs.com/2012/10/releas...de_20.html