Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

Subbing of Episode three was delayed due to schoolwork. It should be out at some point over the next few days, with episode four shortly after.
Here is episode 4 :

Mitsuru is really annoying ~
Why do people find Mitsuru annoying? Oh wait...

VROOM VROOM~
I've seen the latest episode, and that Grand B-Master seemed to have it in for Garuburn, and would want to see it destroyed, and not all keen with having agents from the WBMA stand in his way.
Looks like Kakeru and Basara will be returning in the eS anime next year! "Stream=Drazeros" comes out in January and "Rising=Dracyan" is due out in March!

I'm super excited!
So, anyone seen Episode 07 yet? Kagero appears to be a target of either one of the B-Masters, or the possibly-villainous Grand B-Master, as we see his agents pursue him. Not only that, but Yukihide also appears in the episode with his newly-evolved Kreis=Reidora. Not only that, but Mitsuru comes into the Aona's restaurant dressed up like a detective, and eats some fried rice with ridiculously hot curry that caused him to have steam come out of his ears and nostrils, as well as breathe fire.
Not to mention the Cannon Arm and Drive Garuburn's Cannon Overdrive.
@ IXRolloutIX: I saw that one, too!
I've just seen Episode 08 of eS, and I'm not surprised at Yukihide being gluttonous (and still not getting any fatter), but that scared Aona out of her mind!
I'm watching Episode 09, and from what I could make out, the Grand B-Master's right-hand woman made an alliance with the Master Guardians, and provided them some of the dragon drones from the Dragold incident. Not only that, but it seemed that Kagero was betrayed by a pair of so-called 'friends' to the head of the Master Guardians.
Also, in the preview for next episode someone emerges from the shadows holding a white B-Daman with red emblems. Any speculation?
(Dec. 04, 2012  6:31 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: Also, in the preview for next episode someone emerges from the shadows holding a white B-Daman with red emblems. Any speculation?

He reminded me of Ryuuji ... So maybe it's him, and maybe not.
Perhaps it's the wielder of Spike=Phoenix or something?
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:28 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2012  6:31 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: Also, in the preview for next episode someone emerges from the shadows holding a white B-Daman with red emblems. Any speculation?

He reminded me of Ryuuji ... So maybe it's him, and maybe not.

The body type and the hairstyle don't figure. Especially since we've already seen some more silhouettes of him (or at least I think so because I guess they won't introduce someone else with the exact same hair.)

there was one more scene but I didn't save the image.
And his hair seems to be lighter than Ryuuji's.

I'm really excited for this guy~
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:23 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I'm really excited for this guy~

(...)

Anyways, this was posted on Facebook last night :

OK, this confirms that this guy is not Ryuuji ... I think he/she'll look cool though.
Oh, I really look forward to tomorrow's episode!

They've talked about him before though.. I didn't pay too much attention to what they said but well... we'll get to know him soon enough and I don't think they've revealed too much information.

I hope his interaction with Chaos will be good (since that is possibly the only scene in which he'll appear tomorrow).
Looks like the new character is ranked above the girl in some way. He also wields the White Tiger Kreis=Reidora B-Daman previously mentioned. Looks very cool. This is definitely one I'm gonna pick up!
Who is Chaos? Is that the Grand B-Master's right-hand woman?
Chaos called that new guy (well, him or the B-Daman, since he himself didn't talk that much at all) B-Master of the west so I guess he's ranked above her as she seems to be working for other B-Masters, too (we already know she works for the 'Grand B-Master', so it would make sense. btw they haven't shown Chaos' B-Daman yet, have they?)

Does anyone know what the blonde guy's name is (the guy who works for the B-Master of the west, too and tried to get Kagero)? I've got the feeling that he's been kinda ignored until now xD
(Dec. 10, 2012  9:31 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Does anyone know what the blonde guy's name is (the guy who works for the B-Master of the west, too and tried to get Kagero)? I've got the feeling that he's been kinda ignored until now xD

I think it's partially because he's not a B-der and therefore less interesting. Hah. Wink

You know, from what I could make out, anyone who is a Black B-Der like Kagero is considered a threat by the B-Masters.
cross fight b daman is awsome i am on season 2 now been watching that anime since it came out in japan
I just seen the latest episode of eS, and Kreis=Reidora, is the White Tiger! Not only that, but Kamon taught the meaning of friendship to Kagero, and Yukihide, Misturu and his buddies, along with Subaru, stuck it to the Master Guardians!
So, have you seen Episode 11 of eS? Reidora's Emblem Charge Shot is the Shining Crash, and his B-Der is an agent of the Grand B-Master. That self-same B-Der had also defeated Kagero at point before.