Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

(Oct. 11, 2011  2:04 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: See, it is evil, even the silhouette suggests it!
The story line is better than MFB for sure, the plastic and HMS ones were to. But this is not beyblade, this is B-Daman. Gotta say, this one is the best. Battle B-Daman was just to cliche and involved too many cats, Crash made no sense, the others had a bad story line. But I gotta say, Cross fight is the best so far! The Characters look good and so do the B-Daman. The story line interest far from what the originals did. In Battle B-Da, the guy looked like a cat cuz apparently he was part cat? Ya.............

It's not just cats that are in Battle B-Daman, there were also humans, as well as other types of anthro-animals, and robots, too.

But anyways, as for the Cross Fight anime, I saw the subbed version of episode 1 on youtube, and I gotta say, it looks interesting!
New Episode!
Thanks again for the episodes, and this guy is the owner of Smash Dragold ?
He remindes of Reiki and Dan Sodo ...

I do not know what is his name though. xP

EDIT : I think his name is Ryuji Emperor or something like that, I just translated this "皇リュウジ".
(Jul. 01, 2012  6:53 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Thanks again for the episodes, and this guy is the owner of Smash Dragold ?
He remindes of Reiki and Dan Sodo ...

I do not know what is his name though. xP

EDIT : I think his name is Ryuji Emperor or something like that, I just translated this "皇リュウジ".

His name is Sumeragi Ryuuji (or Ryuuji Sumeragi -which means emperor- if you prefer western order)
Episode 40
What an interesting episode
I love how in episode 39 Ryuuji went Super Saiyan. lol
That's some scheme that Naoya's been cooking up;
. Leave Twin=Drazeros for Basara to find, and use to corrupt the B-Crystal
. Re-awaken Smash=Dragold and get someone to become its host. Ryuuji was chosen by Dragold, and was driven mad by the Golden Dragon's power, and absorbed the power of all the WBMA Proto 01's in the world.
. Have Ryuuji create Ultimate Dragold by assuming certain parts of the other four Dragon-type B-Daman

I can't determine what the next part of Naoya's plan would be.
I just saw Episode 44, and it was cool! Also, Drazeros has been repaired!
Just saw Episode 45. Ryuuji slipped and fell on the ground, humiliating himself in front of Subaru. Enraged, he fired Dragold at Subaru, knocking him into the water. It is also revealed that Dragold can use his own versions of the Special Shots of the other four dragon B-Daman!
anyone know if any Fan-Sub group is working on these? I tried watching them with captions and I realized about 5 minutes in that the last 3 minutes was a discussion about Hillary Clinton and some other strange things and places...
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:09 AM)Gaddiko Wrote: anyone know if any Fan-Sub group is working on these? I tried watching them with captions and I realized about 5 minutes in that the last 3 minutes was a discussion about Hillary Clinton and some other strange things and places...

There was a group working on it but I think they stopped. Well, there are not enough people requesting... especially when the first episodes aired (and the episodes were still subbed) it was like there was no one interested in the series at all.
I have the scripts for most of the episodes, but they need translating and timing. The show hasn't interested me enough to bother trying myself though.
Anyone seen Episode 50 yet?
(Sep. 16, 2012  10:07 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Anyone seen Episode 50 yet?

I watched it live yesterday.

Here is the episode :

@ Kaizer-V: I meant to say 49, my mistake.
(Sep. 17, 2012  1:53 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kaizer-V: I meant to say 49, my mistake.

I see, OK what about it ? you did not watch it ? or ?
@ Kaizer-V: I did watch episode 49 earlier this afternoon
They finally showed new characters of the new season, check out this page : http://www.b-daman.tv/eS/character/index.html

Subaru will be in that new season, and he is the owner of Sonic Dravise !
I figured that Subaru would return, especially with Dravise in a new form!
(Sep. 18, 2012  9:14 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I figured that Subaru would return, especially with Dravise in a new form!

Me too, and it is cool to see him again in the new season. I wonder what happened to Kakeru ...
@ Kaizer-V: You know, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe in Episode 51 or 52, he and Dracyan sacrifice themselves to defeat Ryuuji and Dragold.
(Sep. 19, 2012  3:14 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kaizer-V: You know, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe in Episode 51 or 52, he and Dracyan sacrifice themselves to defeat Ryuuji and Dragold.

Yeah, the last match seems to be Kakaru and Subaru Vs. Ryuuji : http://www.b-daman.tv/1/character/index.html
I hope they defeat him ...

By the way, this picture was posted on Facebook :
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u402...73d699.jpg

That is Kamon with his B-Daman.