Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

Oh, and did you see Mitsuru when he battled Basara? He was under pressure, and lost spectacularly to Drazeros' new Emblem Charge Shot. Basara has also proven to have such an imposing presence.
Can someone check over this for me? I'm not 100% sure on the titles.
So, anyone seen Episode 17 yet? Ryouma was in it! Along with the Break Ball game, too!
I'm rewatching the entire series so far, and I appear to have completely confused myself with names. Of course, the basic protagonists etc are easy, but it's some of the other characters.

For example, am I right in thinking the Kreis=Raydra owner is called Byakuga Shiranuhi? (不知火ビャクガ)

I really just need to crack down and think about it all...
@ ~Mana~: It is Byakuga Shiranui.
Ah, I did think the h was a bit out-of-place. Thank you Smile

Just trying to get B-Daman Wiki back up-to-date again. It's not going to be easy, but I'm sure it's possible.
@ ~Mana~: ANd the name of Drazeros' new Emblem Charge Shot is Shin Sohryu Judgement or other.
Are you sure it's Sōryū? That generally means Blue Dragon from my knowledge, and I'm fairly sure Drazeros isn't the Blue Dragon o.o
(Jan. 31, 2013  11:54 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Are you sure it's SōryÅ«? That generally means Blue Dragon from my knowledge, and I'm fairly sure Drazeros isn't the Blue Dragon o.o

Well, Drazeros' charge shot from Cross Fight was "Soryu Strike" and he clearly wasn't a blue dragon there, either.
True. It'll just remain a mystery to me then.
Since this is killing me, does anyone know the translations of these:

アクロス=イグル!大食いヤローがやって来たぜィ! > Across=Eagle! ???!
まさかだぜィ!バスターレッグ!> ???! Buster Leg!
アガるぜィ!ブレイクボール > ???! Break Ball
殴り込みだぜィ!ストリーム=ドラゼロス!> ???! Steam Drazeros!
ロクデナシだぜィ!黒渕バサラ!> ???! Basara Kurohuchi!
熱くなるぜィ!メテオボンバー > I'm Heating Up! Meteo Bomber

I've done the rest, I just can't figure those six out...
Oh, and what could possibly be the name of Ryoma's right-hand woman?
(Feb. 03, 2013  10:17 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Oh, and what could possibly be the name of Ryoma's right-hand woman?

She's called Agent Chaos but I doubt that's her real name though...
I'm curious~
Right. Anyways, what words would you use to describe Ryoma's personality?
(Feb. 05, 2013  1:18 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Right. Anyways, what words would you use to describe Ryoma's personality?

'little brother' seems to be his catchphrase...
He doesn't move at all at the moment and I have no idea what he's even up too...
I don't know I don't find him interesting at the moment
Oh, and did you see episode 18? Kamon went into that scary berserker state again, but was broken out of it by Kagero, Mitsuru, and Garuburn, as our hero then kicks Byakuga's butt!
Byakuga...Byaliga...I still don't know which is correct...
(Feb. 08, 2013  2:27 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Byakuga...Byaliga...I still don't know which is correct...

It's been pronounced Byakuga, so I guess that's correct
So, anyone seen Episode 19 of eS? Shumon Katsumiya shows up in the end, but ends up making a fool of himself after tripping on a bottle.
I've been wondering; does the leader of the Master Guardians have a name or what?
Guys, I re-watched Episode 8, and the name of the Master Guardians' leader is Yatsura.
(Feb. 14, 2013  4:47 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Guys, I re-watched Episode 8, and the name of the Master Guardians' leader is Yatsura.

I don't think 'yatsura' is a name in this case but just the word 'their' (/ kagero says something like 'are you one of their underlings?')
The Japanese wiki states his name as Hagataki but I had yet to confirm that it's said in the series.
UGH! And I made an article about him on ~Mana~'s B-Daman wiki not knowing any better! How idiotic can I get?!
It's an easy fix; I can rename it Tongue_out
@ ~Mana~: most appreciated!

Anyways, seen Episode 20 yet? Mach=Sasord looks cool, especially with how it has only one Emblem Part instead of two.