Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

I'm loving the cliche; Kamon meets Garuburn in a shop, just like Kakeru did...
When would someone put up Episode 51? I want to see the final battle against Dragold!
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:58 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: When would someone put up Episode 51? I want to see the final battle against Dragold!

The battle didn't end yet ...
@ Kaizer-V: Uh-oh, Ultimate Dragold has arrived, and had further exerted his influence over Ryuuji's body!
Trying to fix up B-Daman Wiki, can anyone tell me an accurate list of character names? The ones that were already on there are mostly wrong and I need to fix them before I can make anime articles >.<

I was always wondering what is that hole on Dragold's forehead for, and I finally know that you can attach Dragren's "horn" to it.
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:35 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kaizer-V: Uh-oh, Ultimate Dragold has arrived, and had further exerted his influence over Ryuuji's body!

I hate that Ryuuji. Tired
Wants to be like senpai ... nearly kills him and his friends ...
@ Kaizer-V: It's not Ryuuji you should hate, it's that vile golden dragon!
(Sep. 24, 2012  11:13 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Trying to fix up B-Daman Wiki, can anyone tell me an accurate list of character names? The ones that were already on there are mostly wrong and I need to fix them before I can make anime articles Pinching_eyes_2

The one on deviant art's group is correct as far as I know
Aruba is still missing and the producers write Shumon as 'Syumon' on the official page (also, Basara's surname is a mystery.. xD I've seen three ways to write him but Kurohuchi sounds most like what's said in the series. -though it sounds more like Kurofuchi... mystery..).

Edit: The link works now. (I'm sorry.) The name of Kakeru's teacher is Yamashiro. There should be a complete list on myanimelist though. If not I can look up the other names (like that of Subaru's father which I've kinda forgotten beause I hate that guy)

And I'm honoured that my lame post from tumblr was quoted XD (Ryuuji and senpai jokes had to be made)
Guess which show seems to be getting a dubbed version

[Image: 400px-Cross_fight_b-daman_english_trade_ad.png]
I like the looks of that English logo!
So, it's Sunday, and that's when the final episode for Season 1 comes up.
Wow, if that's true I'm really excited for the dub *-* I mean.. I could understand most things said, but an acutal dub would be quite helpful as I am not that fluent in Japanese xD

and yep, the final episode aired last night~
http://bdaman.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Fight...Episode_52

I wrote a plot for the latest episode. I also have the RAW saved on my laptop, so providing nobody has uploaded it by tomorrow, I'll upload.

On another note, does anyone know what this says: メラッと燃えるぜィ!ドライブ=ガルバーン!

It's the title for eS' first episode, but I can't figure it out. "____ Burning ____! Drive=Garuburn!"?
Poor Ryuuji, to realize how much trouble he's done and to break down from it. What did Dragold try to use the B-Crystal for? World domination or something like that?
(Sep. 28, 2012  6:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Guess which show seems to be getting a dubbed version

Oh deary me. Eh, im not gonna judge until I see it but I hope its good.
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:11 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Poor Ryuuji, to realize how much trouble he's done and to break down from it. What did Dragold try to use the B-Crystal for? World domination or something like that?

From what I can tell, he wanted to control the world and all the B-Daman in it. Not aiming for much then, eh?

Luckily, Dragold actually did realise his wrong doing, as he apparently used the B-Crystal in the past and did lose to Dracyan, Dravise, Drazeros and Dragren before. He actually apologised to Ryuji too, as he saw how badly it affected him and how much regret he had, but in the end, Ryuji seemed happy that he had Dragold as a partner for a period of time.
@ ~Mana~: What about Naoya? What had he tried to do?
The full preview for the first episode of Cross Fight B-Daman eS is now on Cross Fight B-Daman eS's official site !
You can watch it here :

http://www.b-daman.tv/eS/pv/index.html
(Oct. 01, 2012  1:57 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ~Mana~: What about Naoya? What had he tried to do?

Ah, mostly the same as Dragold. He wanted to use Dragold/Ryuuji for taking control over everything. (That sums it up, I guess.)
(Oct. 01, 2012  4:40 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote: The full preview for the first episode of Cross Fight B-Daman eS is now on Cross Fight B-Daman eS's official site !
You can watch it here :

http://www.b-daman.tv/eS/pv/index.html
I go to the site but the video wont show...is it just me?
(Oct. 01, 2012  12:46 PM)Beyniac Wrote: I go to the site but the video wont show...is it just me?

The video works here with me, maybe it does not work in your area ?
Opening theme: "Dream" by OUTER-TRIBE
Ending theme: "Ray of Light" by OUTER-TRIBE

The Staff Page lists "Kamon Miyo" instead of Kamon Godai? Interesting
Just gonna throw this out there. Is anyone else surprised by how deep Kamon's voice is? Looking at his wide eyes and innocent expression, I expected him to sound as young a Kakeru.
I wasn't that shocked tbh, I'm used to strange sounding characters.

A few things I've noticed about the series recently:
  • The whole Gauntlet thing seems to have been ditched, and the Emblems are now the way to do a Charge Shot, now called an Emblem Charge.
  • Kamon's last name is indeed Miyo, instead of Godai as previously thought.
  • Mitsuru's last name is Hachisuka.
  • The first eS episode is referred to as the 53rd episode, signifying this as a saga rather than a reboot.
  • TV Aichi accidentally revealed that there will be no gaps in airdates until New Year, as episode 12 of eS will air on December 23rd, and no episode will air on December 30th.
  • Kagerō Ogami and Gogyō Miyo are listed characters, but we know nothing about them.
[Image: 640px-ES_Main_Five_Characters.jpg]
Left to right
Kagero Ogami, Mitsuru Hachisuka, Kamon Miyo, Subaru Shirogane, Yukihide Washimura