Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

(Aug. 16, 2011  1:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So if i won a tournament in the past does that count toward this campaign?

Yes, unless you already redeemed those credits.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:43 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So if i won a tournament in the past does that count toward this campaign?

Yes, unless you already redeemed those credits.

Thank you. How long will this campaign last?
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: How long will this campaign last?

(Aug. 15, 2011  2:42 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:24 PM)Eragon Wrote: how long is this gonna last?

For however long we want it to last! If some prizes go out of stock, we may re-stock them, or we may not. It's hard to say right now.
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: How long will this campaign last?

(Aug. 15, 2011  2:42 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:24 PM)Eragon Wrote: how long is this gonna last?

For however long we want it to last! If some prizes go out of stock, we may re-stock them, or we may not. It's hard to say right now.

Thanks, this is gonna be fun.
Just making sure, we can't redeem credits that haven't been processed yet, correct? I've got 2 from WBO Bey Lightning.
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Just making sure, we can't redeem credits that haven't been processed yet, correct? I've got 2 from WBO Bey Lightning.

Yes. It would just be way too confusing for us if we accepted exchanges of Credits that have not been given yet. We work as hard as we can to process tournaments as soon as possible.
Would it be possible to get pictures of all of these prizes? I know what some of them look like, but none all of them. For example, LDD Gold Armoured Ver. comes with LRF, yes? What colour is the rubber on that? What colour is the bottom on Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Silver) Championship Ver.? And I have no idea what the WBBA Bronze, Silver, and Gold faces look like...
(Aug. 16, 2011  4:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Would it be possible to get pictures of all of these prizes? I know what some of them look like, but none all of them. For example, LDD Gold Armoured Ver. comes with LRF, yes? What colour is the rubber on that? What colour is the bottom on Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Silver) Championship Ver.? And I have no idea what the WBBA Bronze, Silver, and Gold faces look like...

For the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver., you should really check the L Drago Destroy topic.

For the WBBA Faces, I am certain they are still shown on TAKARA-TOMY's official site, when you click on the picture featuring Mercury Anubis Legend Ver.
lol, awesome prizes, but now I'm even more sad that there aren't any tourneys in NZ. QQ
Oh wow! I'll aim for Quetz/Mercury Anubis. I would like to get any of the 2. But first, I'll need to participate in a hell lot of tourneys! India's gotta gear up! Sorry if this is off topic.
goin for ldrago destroy
heck ya! i need only one credit to get quetz!
I'm going for mercury anubis, as I need 85 and XF, as well as get a rare bey Grin
May I please have the following?

L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 30 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Total: 34 credits
how/where do i view my credits?
It's listed under your bio in your profile.
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits

Deikailo opens her Face Booster Pearl [Image: FaceBoosterIconPearl.png] and finds...

[Image: BlazeFace.png]

Blaze!
NOOOOOO!

Everyone has Blaze!

[/hipster]
What colour quetzacoaltl is it? I would assume silver since you didn't mention I though i should get a confirmation.
I think it should be the gold one, 12 credits seems too cheap for the silver one Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 18, 2011  11:08 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: I think it should be the gold one, 12 credits seems too cheap for the silver one Pinching_eyes

No, it's the regular silver version. It's around the same as Black Rock Aries ED145D in rarity so the Credit prices are right.
May I get A Face Booster Diamond PLZ
-2 Credits

i need faces LOL
(Still waiting on PassPort)
You open your Face Booster DIAMOND [Image: faceboosterdiamond.png] and receive ... Unicorno [Image: unicornoface.png]! Congratulations, it's uncommon.
I think these requests should really be sent directly to a Committee Member as they used to be, and this topic should be just for discussing the campaign itself.