Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

(Jan. 11, 2013  7:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: Really? That didn't happen in the UK.

Are you sure? The "Faces and Credits Awarded" section in the BeyPoint Queue thread has UK tournaments that occurred before the cutoff date (September 19th) listed as having had their Faces and Credits awarded. Faces and Credits for tournaments that have happened after that still need to be awarded.
Nevermind I misunderstood. I thought you meant that even though the tourneys hadn't been processed the credits could be handed out (which makes a lot of sense to me even if the beypoint system isn't up and running).
wow awesome prizes for exchanges !!!!!! superb Kai-V Grin
I gonna try to get fang leone and divine chimera
I see why 120 credits for that Wyvern.....
It takes a lot of time to accumulate that humongous amount of credits,hence,people won't request for the 4th Blader Rewards.

Oh,I had to ask a question by the way-
1.If someone wins(redeems something from his credits) something and that person's country's custom rejects that item and sends it back to Kei,will he send it back again?
2.Suppose a member accumulates enough credit to claim a prize,but,before he claims his prize,he gets banned,so is he still eligible to claim,and get the prize
3.How long does it take for the prizes to arrive,once it's ready to be sent cause there are many bladers in the area,and the customs clear it?
(Jan. 19, 2013  5:57 PM)zeneo Wrote: 1.If someone wins(redeems something from his credits) something and that person's country's custom rejects that item and sends it back to Kei,will he send it back again?
2.Suppose a member accumulates enough credit to claim a prize,but,before he claims his prize,he gets banned,so is he still eligible to claim,and get the prize
3.How long does it take for the prizes to arrive,once it's ready to be sent cause there are many bladers in the area,and the customs clear it?

1. We will make a second attempt, but really, sometimes you just have to abandon in those situations.

2. Of course not, they would not be eligible to anything related to the World Beyblade Organization anymore.

3. It obviously depends on each country.
As per what you answered to my 1st query,if it is abandoned,then will the user get his credits back,or does he lose them?
Interested in seeing what the Wyvern DJ Gold Version looks like? Check out these pictures: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Photo-Ga...pid1102084
Thanks a lot for the link Kei!
It's as awesome as I thought
So I guess it isn't NIB anymore?
(Mar. 14, 2013  12:02 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: So I guess it isn't NIB anymore?

It was never NIB in the first place ...
Its MINT, kei just removed it to take pics, that's wonderful kei,. Awesome bey.....
Yeah. It had already been opened when I got it, so I decided it wouldn't be a problem to take it out so that we could have pictures for Beywiki.
i got my BBG-20 today, thanks to the WBO and to my friend.
When the tournament results come in, i will have: 1 credit for competing in Double shot Kirin, 1 for competing in Chaos Rising 2.0, 3 for placing 1st at chaos rising 2.0, 1 for competing in the Beyblade Colosseum at cgs, 1 for competing in chaos rising 3.0, and 2 for placing 2nd in chaos rising zero-G. Those credits plus my starting 7 credits are 16 credits, so once the tourney results come in I would like to buy a green 3-seg. launcher grip. I'll pm a staff member once the pts. are distributed to recieve it.
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Now, what will we do with all these Credits accumulated from hills of awesome tournaments... Bring out a new Credits Campaign, of course!

Introducing the Blader Rewards for the celebration of our 50,000 members: this will be the name for our general Credits Campaign, because who knows, prizes may change over time! The way of getting Credits hasn't changed though:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

However, you'll be drooling once you see the prize list:

3rd Wave of Blader Rewards - AVAILABLE STARTING DECEMBER 18th ONLY

Wyvern DJ Special Gold Ver. (ANIMATION PROJECT SPECIAL 2001-2003) + Prize Hunter Face - 120 Credits
Thief Phoenic E230GCF Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 80 Credits
Saramanda Ifraid W145XF Burst Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 60 Credits
Dragoon MS + Prize Hunter Face - 50 Credits (2 in stock)
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 38 Credits (2 in stock)
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 33 Credits (2 in stock)
VariAres DGrin Blue Phantom Ver. - 30 Credits (2 in stock)
Samurai Ifraid Black Ver. - 24 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asia Model - 20 Credits (2 in stock)
Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - 18 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Red Ver. - 17 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Blue Ver. - 17 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Green Ver. - 17 Credits
WBBA 3-Segment Launcher Grip Uranus Green Ver. - 15 Credits
Fang Leone W105R²F Burning Claw Ver. - 13 Credits (2 in stock)
Black Rock Aries ED145D - 10 Credits
Divine Chimera TR145FB - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS - 9 Credits (1 in stock)
WBBA Attack & Balance Parts Set - 8 Credits
WBBA Stamina & Defense Parts Set - 8 Credits
Face Booster JET - 4 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits
Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

Wow, such a DJ Tornado!

This time, we've decided to have prizes that did not aim to be good competitively, because logically, if you have reached the amount of Credits required to get the top prize, you obviously already have all the good parts you need! The very generous donations we have been getting compared to last time with the Quest for Quetz also helped us determine that we should go for rare items now.

Please note that there might be a certain delay between when you request for something in exchange for your Credits and when your item gets shipped. In order to be economic, we will try to wait to get a few shipments to do at once instead of doing each one on a separate day. Of course the item's going to be reserved for you anyway though!

2nd wave of Blader Rewards - retired (Click to View)
1st wave of Blader Rewards - retired (Click to View)

How do u win any of these? I am new to the WBO Grin
You have to go to tournaments and accomplish some of the things the op says. ex. Get 1st place and you'll receive 3 credits.
If you had read the post you quoted, Exotics King, you would have known ...
I want the face booster Diamond
I have 3 credits
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:09 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: I want the face booster Diamond
I have 3 credits

(Jan. 11, 2013  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Credits exchange must be done in private messages, to one of the Committee Members.
Well, I have sent a PM to redeem my credits for a physical prize, but I got no reply. Is it normal to get no reply?
Sorry for my impatience...
CM must not have read your PM...be patient you'll get a reply.
Oh, thanks a lot nik1392. I was confirming cause it's my first time y'know. Smile
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:59 PM)zeneo Wrote: Well, I have sent a PM to redeem my credits for a physical prize, but I got no reply. Is it normal to get no reply?
Sorry for my impatience...

Did you send it to me? If I haven't replied, I would have at least recorded your address and started preparing the item to be shipped, but it doesn't seem as if I've done even that.

edit: Nevermind, I think I did get it. I just haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet.
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:09 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: I want the face booster Diamond
I have 3 credits

pm hazel