47.06%
Good.
29.41%
Myeh... Uncertain
11.76%
You Suck!
11.76%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Hey guys! I'm making a thread about Beywheelz! Just post an awesome idea for a beywheel!
---------------Format----------------------
Name: (Energy core), (Attack gear), (Spirit axle)
Type: (Power, Speed, Balance)
Special Move: (Only one), (Description)

Simple as that!!
----------------Mine--------------------------
NameEeepic Storm Pisces
Type: Speed
Special Move: お座嵐ブラスト- Uoza Arashi Burasuto-Pices Storm Blast. Pisces strikes across the enemy 3 times like a shark hitting you across the face with its tail, then falls back and rushes through the enemy like the shark is taking a huge chomp out of 'em.
Name: Lunar Blitz Susanow
Special Move: Susanow Raikou Getsuei Higyou (Lightning Moon Strike)
Dashes at a blinding speed, causing great damage to the opposing wheelz.
It's as if it made a powerful strike without making any contact at all.
Obviously based Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Ver.
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:25 AM)CyberStorm99 Wrote: Hey guys! I'm making a thread about Beywheelz! Just post an awesome idea for a beywheel!
FORMAT
---------------------------------------------
Name: (Energy core), (Attack gear), (Spirit axle)
Type: (Power, Speed, Balance)
Special Move: (Only one), (Description)

Simple as that!!
----------------Mine--------------------------
Name: Epic Storm Pices
Special Move: Pices Storm Blast. Pisces strikes across the enemy 3 times like a shark hitting you across the face with its tail, then falls back and rushes through the enemy like the shark is taking a huge chomp out of 'em.
Hmm?There is a thread for this in the BeyWheelz Forum

The Beywheelz forum is not a part of the WBO, so threads there don't preclude from someone from making a Your Creations thread here.
I'm not opposed to making the similar threads here, if its cool with Kai-V and other mods/CM's then alright. Though I don't allow copies of WBO threads there (heck, if its here, use it here). Sorry for any inconvenience.
Name: Sound Wave Lyre
Type: Balance
Special Attack: Lyre Noise Strike
Name: Mystical Wizard Anubis
Special Move: Mighty Dark Strike, Anubis' beast comes out with its magic staff and shoots a black ray of darkness,
what does the wheel do? The wheel jumps in the air and when the beast shoots the ray the wheel goes down with it, showing that the ray is the wheel.
Name: Scale Slasher Libra
Type: Power
Attack: Sonic Bomb; fires off blast of green sonic waves.
I just got into BeyWheelz, and it saddens me to see there isn't any of my favorite beasts.
(Sep. 17, 2012  11:17 PM)OriginKai Wrote: Name: Scale Slasher Libra
I just got into BeyWheelz, and it saddens me to see there isn't any of my favorite beast.

Yeah, i really like pisces. Sucks that it isnt in there
Sorry if this seems like a lame bump, but it seems like Pisces would fit as a secondary Beywheel as Cetus appears to be minor and unimportant now. Exception being Dominators.
I would like one that leaves a trail of fire
Name: Slice Spine Spinus (hahaha) Spinus is my made-up beyblade, and now beyweel.

Type: Speed (haha again cause SliceSpineSpinus so SSS and now speed so SSSS, maybe you don't get it?)

Special: Vortex Slasher- creates a vortex of water a shoots them out like blades.
(Sep. 17, 2012  11:17 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: Name: Scale Slasher Libra
I just got into BeyWheelz, and it saddens me to see there isn't any of my favorite beasts.

Then we could make Slash Slasher...something...anyway heres mine-
Stealth Hunter Orion
Special move: Hidden Arrow Barrage. Orion begins circling the opponents wheel hitting it with its Attack Gear. It moves so fast it can barely be seen. The Orion beast comes out and begins running around in circles with the wheel. It then shoots dozens of arrows at the opponents wheel from all different angles.

I might use this in my next beywheelz story.
I gotz another one, because I just had a feelin' for Byxis...
Arrow Pointer Byxis
Attack: Northern Star Blast; synthesizes with the Northern Star and smashed into its opponent (Similar to Gingka's Star Blast/Booster attack, but stays on the ground.)
Name: Doom Molten Drago
Special Move: Soaring Fire Blast Strike. Drago Flies up, starts spinning in a circle (Molten is pointing down) and unscrews the Attack Gear, then a (not always used i.e. in a beypark stadium) huge firestorm blasts the pieces away.
Debut:My story (possibly)