Country of Birth [Non-Beyblade Story][CHAPTER ONE IS OUT]

Poll: Do you like it? (Will update every chapter)

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
I don't know yet...
0%
Always will!
0%
Never will!
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Inside of a monitor lab that controls a test server inhabited by AIs controlled by human brains, a virus attacks the server. Alex and Nathan must gain the aid of all the gods upholding each of the 200+ countries to have the strength to beat the virus before the server is shut down by it.

Chapter One
CHAPTER ONE IN OP. Chapters SHOULD COME OUT EVERY WEEK and poll will update for opinions on the latest chapter. ACCEPTING FEEDBACK
Wow! Your story is totally a class apart. YOU ARE TOTALLY A CLASS WRITER.
(Apr. 12, 2015  9:49 AM)Favourite Wrote: Wow! Your story is totally a class apart. YOU ARE TOTALLY A CLASS WRITER.
Thanks! I'm working on more chapters later, just trying to find time.
You are welcome. I will be checking them out whenever I can.
By the way, how many chapters are you planning to write?
Being a guy who has had a fairly popular SERIES of stories on here, I gotta say that this is better than what I write, by a long shot. I hope to see this actually get finished. It has a lot of promise to be dropped right now...
(Apr. 18, 2015  1:36 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Being a guy who has had a fairly popular SERIES of stories on here, I gotta say that this is better than what I write, by a long shot. I hope to see this actually get finished. It has a lot of promise to be dropped right now...

Why thanks, I really should work on this right now. I'll get Chapter 2 up soon, just gotta start it. I was too busy to find time.
By the way, how many chapters are you planning to write?
Sorry, it was a very silly question. I too write a bit and I know to not care about how many chapters I will be writing.
Guys, I can't write at the moment.

My school is doing this thing where we are making things and selling them, and I am one of the people selling so i need to mass produce my product before May 8th, so I will be unable to write for a while.

Within the time I can find, I'll keep updated with the feedback I get and comments.

Sorry,

" Kirito "
No problem at all.

Wish you all the very best.
When are you planning to post chapter 2?

(Apr. 07, 2015  10:30 PM)" Kirito Wrote: CHAPTER ONE IN OP. Chapters SHOULD COME OUT EVERY WEEK and poll will update for opinions on the latest chapter. ACCEPTING FEEDBACK

When are you planning to post chapter 2?
Well, I'm in a bit of a time crunch. Hopefully will start posting quicker during the summer
Ok, I just do not want you to disappear out of the blue much like almost all other writers with incomplete stories.