Cosplaying

(Apr. 29, 2009  11:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: Who can't pull off L? D:

I might not be able to but then it isn't that hard of a one to do but i would be better off doing Light.
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:20 AM)Samstar1990 Wrote: This year will be my first expo down in London

My friend turn to me last spetember and said "U no wen i look at u I see Ming Ming"- (me thinking) "Is that a compliment"

So guess wot i'll be going as hehe

Your going as Ming-Ming? Gasp Take some pictures lol.
I don't think I have ever seen a person cosplay as Ming-Ming ...
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:23 PM)Raykon Wrote: Your going as Ming-Ming? Gasp Take some pictures lol.
I don't think I have ever seen a person cosplay as Ming-Ming ...

sure of course i will
Well at MCM expo I'll be cosplaying as Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. As for who I think I'd be good for, I think young male characters (such as Tsuna or Sora) or short female characters (such as Yuffie or Yuna Uncertain)

Though for the moment I'm self-concious cosplaying as a female character but oh well lol.
Let's try and flare this up a bit since it is so close now.

Other than what you would Cosplay as, what cosplays would you like to see or be done?
ive done 12year old sasuke,jan valentine(hellsing) and im doing squall next year
I've done ichigo and ed elric. Maybe i'll do scar [FMA] in the future, but for now i'm done with cosplay.

Minion could so pull off rhyme. No difficulty at all.
I would love to see a Aqua, Terra and Ven cosplay in their armor form.
(Aug. 26, 2009  9:18 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I would love to see a Aqua, Terra and Ven cosplay in their armor form.

There might end up being people that do that.

Heero Yuy, I want to do Squall as well but that would have to be when I get the money income.
haha im gonna order my costume soon im gonna cut my hair before our anime convention xD
(Aug. 26, 2009  10:41 AM)heero yuy Wrote: haha im gonna order my costume soon im gonna cut my hair before our anime convention xD

Cool, can't wait to see it.
youll be waiting awhile loL its not untill april next year xD but ill take photos when i get the costume ^^
Hahah, my friend dared me to attempt to cosplay Ryuk next year. And since it could be a new experience; this is gonna be so much fun.
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:20 AM)Samstar1990 Wrote: This year will be my first expo down in London

My friend turn to me last spetember and said "U no wen i look at u I see Ming Ming"- (me thinking) "Is that a compliment"

So guess wot i'll be going as hehe

lol that'll b kwl 2 spot another wbo member lol ive usually cosplayed as dmc 4 dante 4 the past 4/5 years ive gone but this year its reno from advent children 4 me lol
RENO!his hair is so sweeet are you gonna get a wig or do you hair like his?
lol unfortunately a wig as my hair wont go like that and my work wouldnt b pleased with a highe up came in looking like that lol
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs34/f/2008/3...lution.jpg

This is who I will be *hopefully* cosplaying as at the next MCM Expo Joyful_3
im trying to get a hagane ginga costume or a Kyouya Tategami costume if any body has one email me pics of front and back plz plz plz!!!!
ull hav 2 make both of those if u want 2 cosplay as them nowhere (that i kno of) is making and selling them as of yet
This is ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch9JL6CnL8g
[Image: 213123213p.jpg]
My friend sent me this a few weeks ago LOL
Flawless photoshop skills lol
(Sep. 13, 2009  6:24 AM)Khel Wrote: This is ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch9JL6CnL8g

that is kwl and sad at the same time it must hav cost so much 2 make
if some body has a hagane ginga costume email me pics of front and back cuz to make i need front and back pics.