Cosplaying

Who do you think that you are most like for cosplaying and why? I guess mine has to be older Naruto, Maybe because I believe I could pull it off and I have the right attitude for it, apart from the perverted part.

Sorry if this is in wrong place, didn't really know where it would go.
I don't even know where to start. There are way too many characters to sift through. Uncertain

Though we could do a 'post your picture and personality' and get members to say who you are like most. That sounds fun to me at least. Dunno how many people would bother though.
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:13 AM)Rocky Wrote: I don't even know where to start. There are way too many characters to sift through. Uncertain

Though we could do a 'post your picture and personality' and get members to say who you are like most. That sounds fun to me at least. Dunno how many people would bother though.

Good idea but I can't.
Can't post a picture? You can still describe yourself. Smile

Besides it's just an idea. At the moment this thread is still about what you think of yourself.
Okay, I'm half black so I can only think of 2 characters.
Bob from Tenjou Tenge and Bobobo from Bobobo Boobobo Boobobo.
Well I am cosplaying as rai to supanova this year and I think I could easily pull it off.Once my cosplay is done I can post up some pictures of me cosplaying here.
i can easily pull off future trunks Tongue_out ive done it before o.O
My older brother was/is going to do Urahara but he might not be able to but I must say, I think he would pull it off well.
I could pull off Light from Death Note. He and I have the same hair.

But I doubt I'd cosplay anything anyway, so~
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:53 AM)Carina Wrote: Lol, hi. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m13636/

Love the Setsuna one Smile
(Jan. 18, 2009  5:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: still awesome

Best cosplay ever
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:53 AM)Carina Wrote: Lol, hi. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m13636/

Those Hitman ones are great.
i think you make a great bel, carina

also the one who did lussuria can play his part well too
tuxedo mask from sailor moon i have an anime chin and im tall and look like him in a way(according to my gf,but i dont think soo)
as some people know i'm going as max tate to the expo.
i think i could pull off naruto but thats about it for me
(Jan. 18, 2009  9:45 PM)Agitation Wrote: Your Haseo cosplay is just amazing. props to you.

She's re-working it, and from the sounds of it it's going to be even cooler. *_*
I forgot about this thread and since it is coming up to the expo, what are people doing?

Unfortunately, I can't do anything but I will one day.

Also, now that I think about it, Rocky's idea about posting pictures of ourself and describing ourselvies so other people could say is not a bad idea.
I'm working on two costumes for AnimeNorth right now...

Baby-Lon's alternate costume from the new DDR
[Image: cha_babylon_img2.jpg]

And Rhyme from TWEWY. This is the first girl I've cosplayed since I started cosplaying in '04 xP
[Image: Twewy-rhyme1.jpg]
I can pretty much pull off Sasuke and Sai. Now as for L from Death Note...0_o
Who can't pull off L? D:
This year will be my first expo down in London

My friend turn to me last spetember and said "U no wen i look at u I see Ming Ming"- (me thinking) "Is that a compliment"

So guess wot i'll be going as hehe