Cosplay

For the upcoming Comiccon in Birmingham UK I'm going as my own interpretation of Magneto from X men. I dressed as the Green Hornet last November and really enjoyed it but liked what others create costume wise.

I like the red and purple comic colours of magneto but the new chest armour for the upcoming film is just awesome. Currently got my helmet made, stainless steel sheet welded together, my cape has arrived and need to crack on with other things like boots and gloves as well as the chest armour. Here's a teaser of my helmet after painting it.

I really like metal based characters as it reflects myself working with metal. Iron Man is in the pipeline after Magneto
I think I want to cosplay as Kirito's GGO avatar
So, I have taken firm steps towards creating a cosplay for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Genm Zombie Level X, it appears hah. I have no idea which convention I plan to attend with it, and I am still not at a level high enough to create the helmet myself... In any case, that still leaves a lot to create besides the helmet, and I will probably update my Instagram page once in a while with photographs of the progress, if anybody is interested.
(Jan. 28, 2017  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, I have taken firm steps towards creating a cosplay for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Genm Zombie Level X, it appears hah. I have no idea which convention I plan to attend with it, and I am still not at a level high enough to create the helmet myself... In any case, that still leaves a lot to create besides the helmet, and I will probably update my Instagram page once in a while with photographs of the progress, if anybody is interested.

You're a fan of Kamen Rider too!?

When you can make it, see if you can find a Lazer cosplayer to pose with. The internet's reaction will be priceless
Hahah man, I do not like Lazer's design much at all, so I would not bet that anyone would make a cosplay out of him either. The two conventions I attended in my life have never had a lot of Kamen Rider cosplays though.
(Jan. 28, 2017  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah man, I do not like Lazer's design much at all, so I would not bet that anyone would make a cosplay out of him either. The two conventions I attended in my life have never had a lot of Kamen Rider cosplays though.

Dunno about that, the character is incredibly popular. Though yeah, you don't see Kamen Rider cosplay all that much and everyone thinks they're Power Rangers.
At the same time, Lazer has quite a lot going on, it would be more complex to do than Zombie.

Which reminds me that I started on the piece that I thought would be the most difficult of the whole costume, the bones of the spine in the back, but it turned out really well on the first attempt hah. And thanks to Minion's advice, all the pieces should hold together more firmly now that I have the proper glue. However, I cannot seem to find any neodymium (non-ceramic) magnets in hardware stores here...