8.03%
Maybe
12.41%
Hopefully
13.87%
Probably not/Too far
35.77%
Total: 100% 137 vote(s)
I am a really big fan of Beyblade but there are no tournaments in Cornwall so I cannot enter any, will there ever be a tournament there?
You have to make one there, organise one with other people who might live there. It is the users who host tournaments, not 'us' a whole.

How many times can we say this ...

I will move this to WBO General since you actually have a poll. This is not the right section to ask this question in by the way.
SorryUnhappy I am Autistic and have no sense of organisation.
(Sep. 08, 2009  6:22 PM)Antony Wrote: SorryUnhappy I am Autistic and have no sense of organisation.
Oh ... Alright.
dude i dont live in cornwall i live in birmingham but man if there was a tournament in cornwall ide be rushing down to enter
if there are no real tournaments we should create are own we could rent out a place and all meet up there cause i really want to meet some of you guys
I understand how you feel. Once there are enough users in the south-west I plan to host a tournament in Bristol. However for now, there are frequent tournaments in London. BTW there was no need to necropost.
i live in cornwall and use plastics which part of cornwall are you in
cornwall is to far for me,sorryUnhappy
Hey, im in rickmansworth/millend - 2-3hours away from cornwall.
Id be running there to sign up if there way a beybattle tournament! Smile
Crying
can you make a tiurnament somewhere by brantford ontario i cant make it to cornwall
I live in Ferndown, Dorset and I know a lot of people round this area that will like a competition in Cornwall. I will most likely be able to get there even if I live 3 hours away!
i might come but if there was one maybe in sunderland it would be a synch for me to be there i wish it was possible anyone have a sagittario bey Smile oh and kai v r u like a wbo admin cuz i've just got an account and im not tht experienced wit the site yetTired
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:34 PM)sagittario15 Wrote: i might come but if there was one maybe in sunderland it would be a synch for me to be there i wish it was possible anyone have a sagittario bey Smile oh and kai v r u like a wbo admin cuz i've just got an account and im not tht experienced wit the site yetTired

Hit up the Newcastle thread!

We had a tourney last week Grin
thanks newt thts helpful wens the next do ta think!!!!!!!
Hmmm..... If it's next year I'll try to be there PM me where it is in Cornwall if so. If not PM me.
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:52 PM)amaan Wrote: hi when are the beyblade tourament
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
does anyone know if there are beyblade tournaments in leyton
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:29 PM)LyncPhoenix Wrote: does anyone know if there are beyblade tournaments in leyton
Seriously, read the post I just did.
if they're was any kind of tournaments in cornwall i would attend
we need a tournament in davenport or rock island mabey in moline
i live in stoke will anyone help make a tournament.
Guy's, if you want a tournament so badly then make one your self. Find out how many members are in cornwall or stoke and try to gather them up. Seriously, stop asking people to do tournaments for you and do it your self.
i cant make it to cornwall dose any one know if there a beyblade tournament in nottingham
dose any one know if there going to be a beyblade tournament in nottingham
im from birmingham i wish there was a tourney Unhappy