Convert mode change

I found that if you have a convert with loose plastic (as in the yellow can move up and down) if you raise the plastic as high as it can go, you can twist it around. My friend calls it "unbalanced mode" when you rotate it 180 degrees. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anybody know anything about this?
convert is supposed to do that. it was even shown in the anime.
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: convert is supposed to do that. it was even shown in the anime.

I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that. What episode and what did he use it for?
The convert disc has balance mode too If Im not wrong
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: convert is supposed to do that. it was even shown in the anime.

I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that. What episode and what did he use it for?

My guy did you skip every ep aiga was in?

I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that.  What episode and what did he use it for?

in Episode 25 and if i recall correctly im pretty sure Aiga used it all the time. did you watch the dub? for some reason, the dub doesnt show off mode changes.
Im sure in episode 26 he did change the disc I think
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that.  What episode and what did he use it for?

in Episode 25 and if i recall correctly im pretty sure Aiga used it all the time. did you watch the dub? for some reason, the dub doesnt show off mode changes.

the reason is because union doesnt have convert mode chang
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:26 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: in Episode 25 and if i recall correctly im pretty sure Aiga used it all the time. did you watch the dub? for some reason, the dub doesnt show off mode changes.

the reason is because union doesnt have convert mode chang
TT version have mode change

I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that.  What episode and what did he use it for?

I think in the rise series they censored it like they did with the power sword
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that.  What episode and what did he use it for?

I think in the rise series they censored it like they did with the power sword

they did!

The dub does not show the mode changes because the hasbro version cannot change modes
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: in Episode 25 and if i recall correctly im pretty sure Aiga used it all the time. did you watch the dub? for some reason, the dub doesnt show off mode changes.

The dub does not show the mode changes because the hasbro version cannot change modes

sad hasbro convert music plays
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: The dub does not show the mode changes because the hasbro version cannot change modes

sad hasbro convert music plays
Convert sucks anyway
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: sad hasbro convert music plays
Convert sucks anyway

lol it makes Union burst alot for both TT and hasbro
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Convert sucks anyway

lol it makes Union burst alot for both TT and hasbro
No, actually is the union base, not the convert disc, its that I scrapes and even with bearing where scraping make it have more LAD, it does not work, they say that is good with octa but that is a lie
convert is just straight up HORRIBLE
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The convert disc has balance mode too If Im not wrong
Ok thanks.
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:15 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I watched rise/gt and I didn't see that. What episode and what did he use it for?

My guy did you skip every ep aiga was in?
No, it was just a while ago.

Ooh, ok that makes sense.
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure in episode 26 he did change the disc I think
Alright I watched the dub so I didn't see it.
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:27 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:26 PM)beykid44 Wrote: the reason is because union doesnt have convert mode chang
TT version have mode change
Yeah, I watched rise but have TT union.
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Thank you.
Bruh my hasbro Union Achilles burst to even the single layer beys bruh
Also, starting at the normal orientation, what are the modes?
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Also, starting at the normal orientation, what are the modes?
Balanced mode and unbalanced mode. I’m sure you can figure out what the difference is lol.
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Also, starting at the normal orientation, what are the modes?
Balanced mode and unbalanced mode. I’m sure you can figure out what the difference is lol.

There is no difference.
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Balanced mode and unbalanced mode. I’m sure you can figure out what the difference is lol.

There is no difference.
Sure there is. Performance wise one is more unbalanced causing friction to multiply on a particular side of the driver. It’s small but existent.
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There is no difference.
Sure there is. Performance wise one is more unbalanced causing friction to multiply on a particular side of the driver. It’s small but existent.

Yeah, but it’s nothing too large for it to be considered a difference.
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  7:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sure there is. Performance wise one is more unbalanced causing friction to multiply on a particular side of the driver. It’s small but existent.

Yeah, but it’s nothing too large for it to be considered a difference.
Depends on the driver actually. If it’s a high grip driver such as Xtreme or variable then it won’t have much of a difference but if you put it on something like xtend+ or survive it’ll be amplified.