Constructive criticism towards the community

(Mar. 16, 2018  5:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  5:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I would really like the bey map to return! It was a nice way to track bladers near by!

Mere tooooo
Beymap should return, it makes easier for knowing where players are instead of asking them personally

so true, its nearly impossible to find bladers from where im from
(Mar. 14, 2018  6:27 AM)Bersilus Wrote: To those who keep whining about wanting large stadiums go do one and test yourself and you'll know our reasoning why attack type will fails and stamina will dominate and if you feel that's exciting to watch you go ahead.

Really sick of all the reasons they come up with when they don't see the actual logic why it's not done.
From my own personal testing, I find that the “disadvantage” that people say attack types have in the larger stadiums is exaggerated. I use a sled and have had it for about two months now, which I would assume is long enough to make my  testing viable. My attack types (plastic and rubber tips) all move very well in the stadium and clash more than enough with there opponents. There is only one tip that I find isn’t suitable for a large stadium and that is a worn variable... it’s just to crazy
Bumpity bump bump
(May. 29, 2018  11:15 PM)K1D Wrote: Bumpity bump bump

Don't do that on threads like this. If people wanted to post on it, they'd look for it.
B-91 Metal god chip(s) off ebay

the chips I find tend to be fairly tight on all of my god-beys.
(May. 31, 2018  6:14 PM)Kry Wrote: B-91 Metal god chip(s) off ebay

This isn't the right place to post this.
Less towards the community in general, more to the Youtuber side.

We need more Youtubers who do actual testing with combos, not stock vs. stock battles which tell us absolutely nothing
(May. 31, 2018  9:04 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Less towards the community in general, more to the Youtuber side.

We need more Youtubers who do actual testing with combos, not stock vs. stock battles which tell us absolutely nothing

Aren't stock vs stock battles normally for entertainment purposes (especially those who see the anime) rather than actual testing to demonstrate a single part works?
(May. 31, 2018  9:04 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Less towards the community in general, more to the Youtuber side.

As a YouTuber myself. It'll never happen. VERY few YouTubers do that and there are a few reasons why.

1. They are only interesting to the Competitive community, which is a small minority in those that are interested in Beyblade as a whole.

2. Low views. It's not that views are the main priority, but there's limited time to make videos in general. So we're going to put focus on those which generate more hype which is stock battles.

3. Its hard to trust videos that are made for entertainment. Many Beytubers cut out mislaunches/ extremely slow battles/ immediate endings etc. And it's impossible to tell how much is cut etc.

I counter with that the WBO needs to have locked threads which only a limited amount of people can post to. For example, Hell Salamander Competitive Combos Testing. And it only has requests and tests. That's it.
(May. 31, 2018  9:12 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

As a YouTuber myself. It'll never happen. VERY few YouTubers do that and there are a few reasons why.

1. They are only interesting to the Competitive community, which is a small minority in those that are interested in Beyblade as a whole.

2. Low views. It's not that views are the main priority, but there's limited time to make videos in general. So we're going to put focus on those which generate more hype which is stock battles.

3. Its hard to trust videos that are made for entertainment. Many Beytubers cut out mislaunches/ extremely slow battles/ immediate endings etc. And it's impossible to tell how much is cut etc.

I counter with that the WBO needs to have locked threads which only a limited amount of people can post to. For example, Hell Salamander Competitive Combos Testing. And it only has requests and tests. That's it.

Okay, very good point there. Your suggestion actually sounds a lot better
(May. 31, 2018  6:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  6:14 PM)Kry Wrote: B-91 Metal god chip(s) off ebay

This isn't the right place to post this.

I had a brain fart and posted this to the wrong thread XD

could you remove it please?