Concept for Beyblades after GT

I just thought that it would be cool to have spin tracks for drivers! After GT, drivers would be split into two into a "Driver Bottom" and a "Driver Track". You could use driver tracks to control the height of the Beyblade like in MFB. Driver tracks would be numbered like in MFB, such as 85, 240, etc. For example, a new driver in this system would be 85RB. 85RB would be a low-height rubber ball tip. Or, you could use 145WD, which would be a kind of tall defensive tip. I know these parts could be confused with MFB, but I think this should be brought back in Beyblade Burst, especially since the GT system kind of brought back an MFB type feel with reintroducing customizable layers.
Sure, you could do track/tip combos, but changing heights really isn't a big thing in Burst to begin with so it comes off rather awkwardly, especially since Burst beys typically need layer on layer contact to actually cause bursts. It'd work contrary to its bursting design without really accomplishing much.

Honestly think they'll just do what Super-Z did and just slap metal on the layer bases, or maybe reintroduce engine gears or something if they really wanna mess more with the drivers.
Maybe every driver from now on will have gimmicks XD
Um... More gimmicky Weight chips, Maybe a Track-Tip style setup for drivers so you can adjust the height of burst tops?

Those are the two that immediately come to my head.
Maybe reversible disc layers? So right-side up it would act as one type but upside down it would give a different effect? Not sure that’s even feasible
(May. 26, 2019  3:19 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Maybe reversible disc layers? So right-side up it would act as one type but upside down it would give a different effect? Not sure that’s even feasible
Good idea! 
And CONGRATS! 
You’ve hit 50 posts!
(May. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:19 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Maybe reversible disc layers? So right-side up it would act as one type but upside down it would give a different effect? Not sure that’s even feasible
Good idea! 
And CONGRATS! 
You’ve hit 50 posts!

Thanks. I’m already plotting the details for my event proposal
(May. 26, 2019  4:05 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Good idea! 
And CONGRATS! 
You’ve hit 50 posts!

Thanks. I’m already plotting the details for my event proposal
Awesome! 
I’ve been also thinking about hosting my own tournament but it seems like so much work and the required Takaratomy stadiums are soooo expensive and buying another one would be a little over the budget for me XD. Who knows though-I’m still hoping to do it one day!
Hope your tournament goes well and is a blast!
Good luck!

Hmm... that would be interesting. These discs would be really heavy which would be pretty good for competitive play.
(May. 26, 2019  4:12 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  4:05 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Thanks. I’m already plotting the details for my event proposal
Awesome! 
I’ve been also thinking about hosting my own tournament but it seems like so much work and the required Takaratomy stadiums are soooo expensive and buying another one would be a little over the budget for me XD. Who knows though-I’m still hoping to do it one day!
Good luck!

Ever-wish had them for like $20 (which was the cheapest I could find) but they are currently out of stock. Toygamewiz.com has the for $24.99 right now but I don’t have experience buying from them. Def starting small on the tournament. Probably 8 people max so I can get my feet weight.
Well, they could bring back bey warriors but burstable. You know those beywarriors from shogun steel? I want to bring those back even tho they are still available online but not in stores LOL XD
(May. 26, 2019  12:35 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  4:12 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Awesome! 
Good luck!

Ever-wish had them for like $20 (which was the cheapest I could find) but they are currently out of stock. Toygamewiz.com has the for $24.99 right now but I don’t have experience buying from them. Def starting small on the tournament. Probably 8 people max so I can get my feet weight.
Wow! That’s an awesome deal! The best I’ve been able to find (and the price I paid for my rust one) is like 50$ on Amazon!
(May. 26, 2019  1:45 PM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Well, they could bring back bey warriors but burstable. You know those  beywarriors from shogun steel? I want to bring those back even tho they are still available online but not in stores LOL XD

no one talks about bey warriors. It does not exist to a lot of people.
(May. 26, 2019  8:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  1:45 PM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Well, they could bring back bey warriors but burstable. You know those  beywarriors from shogun steel? I want to bring those back even tho they are still available online but not in stores LOL XD

no one talks about bey warriors. It does not exist to a lot of people.

Lol beywarriors was what got me out of beyblade back in metal fight. Hasbro’s confusing marketing convinced me that shogun steel was just a way to ease the transition of beywarriors ultimately replacing beyblade.

Beywheels burst might be cool tho
I would personally like to see beyblade burst introduce a magna core gimmick. (Although maybe without the magnet stadiums, just the magnetic disks)
Is burst even going to have another generation after GT? Burst already has more systems than any other series before it.
I think the next step could be a layer that allowed add-ons wheels or extending blades things like that.
Maybe a Beyblade that would split into two during battle like Phantom Fox from HMS
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:44 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe a Beyblade that would split into two during battle like Phantom Fox from HMS

You just predicted Diabolos lol

(Jun. 03, 2019  5:15 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I think the next step could be a layer that allowed add-ons wheels or extending blades things like that.

Yeah! That would be amazing.
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:52 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:44 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe a Beyblade that would split into two during battle like Phantom Fox from HMS

You just predicted Diabolos lol

(Jun. 03, 2019  5:15 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I think the next step could be a layer that allowed add-ons wheels or extending blades things like that.

Well, I guess I’m psychic
(Jun. 30, 2019  8:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:52 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: You just predicted Diabolos lol

Well, I guess I’m psychic

Indeed.
(Jun. 30, 2019  8:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:52 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: You just predicted Diabolos lol

Well, I guess I’m physic

It's psychic not physic unless your claiming that you're a medicinal drug.
(Jun. 03, 2019  5:32 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Is burst even going to have another generation after GT? Burst already has more systems than any other series before it.

They announced a season 4 and then a season 5 at the same time, So I believe yes