Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]]

Poll: Are you going to try out for the contest???

YEA!!!!!!!!
28.57%
maybe....
14.29%
no
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hahah its ok, i was wondering since u can make them move could u be able to do a clip of hell kerbecs doing its special move. Like from the episode it battles gravity perseus? And then UnLeAsHeD when the clip is done? i would love that.
can you make me an avter with ichigo kursaki in his second full hollow form(vasto lorde form) and saukes mangekyo sharigan as a background and in red flashing letters it says darkangel629
it is possible for ichigo in vasto lorde form form bleach with a dark red darkness thingy backround
Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.
can i have ryugaa with the epic face while holding l drago and it says blader x right next to him with a blue background.thank you
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.

I think you should have a avatar like mine but green! And maybe a sig like mine but also green? That way we could match!!
I like an avatar of Cyber Pegasis in Red Background with my UserName on the lower left corne of the avatar Thank you
And also can i get a sig with Cyber Pegasis on the left, in Red background with my name written on it on the middle-left
Thanks ounce again
Use a l drago face but on it write my username
make on of storm capricorne for me pls. with some kinda cool flashing stuff
That Serpent guy with poison Serpent spinning in the center of the background. background: green
One with phoenix from beyblade metal fusion if you can i want him animated with a screenshot of him flying off with that weird jacket of his
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Can you make me one of Haruhi Suzumiya? (From "The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya") I don't care what she's doing, just make it look nice. Also, I am aware that you also make Signatures. So, can you also make me a Signature that matches it? PM it to me when it's done. Thanks.

I think you should have a avatar like mine but green! And maybe a sig like mine but also green? That way we could match!!
Lol, greatest Idea ever.

OD, you can just change what I asked for. Do what Nano said. Joyful_3
[Image: 63726859.gif]

Bey-Heart there you go
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:22 AM)OmegaDarkness Wrote: [Image: 63726859.gif]

Bey-Heart there you go
Thanks! I love it. Joyful_3
No problem
Can u make a sig with Galaxy pegasus, Earth Eagle and Rock Aries fighting and a background that's black with red eyes ( Sorry if im asking to much )
i dont make sigs just avatars
Can I Get an Avatar With Shikamaru from Naruto With my name Flashing like Nano's
In Red.
hey can i have an avatar with my name in silver sorta like how yours is like it appearers letter by letter but just write Seth
but use the avatar i have on my account
haha thats what im talkin about i love making avatars like this Ichiro yours will be done soon, Seth i will go ahead and do yours really fast
can you make me an avter with ichigo kursaki in his second full hollow form(vasto lorde form) and saukes mangekyo sharigan as a background and in red flashing letters it says darkangel629
could you get me a pic of the sharigan
uh sure how do i post the pic
just give me the link
http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l379/...g&newest=1 there you go