World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]] (/Thread-Conan-s-Avatar-Shop-CONTEST)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Conan's Avatar Shop [[[CONTEST]]] - Conan - Jan. 09, 2011

Need a good avatar? Give me a character from any anime, shows, etc and a pic of the background you want, also state what you want written on it 24 characters max and font type(if you want a custom font on it pm me the link to download it), Avatars are limited to 120x120 but i will resize images to make them look good.

[[[CONTEST]]]

Ok since i am nearing 1000 views im going to do a contest, as i have stated i am no longer doing sigs anymore, but for whoever can make the best looking backdrop image i will use it to make them an animated sig.

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - C-Dub - Jan. 09, 2011

OK don't send me the pic url i'm just gonna print it for a friend
PicGrinoji holding wolf on right and Wolf on left sayng "Cyber Wolf" in Red in middle
Background:Black

(P.S. take all the time you need and can it be a sig as big as possible?Tnx!)

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 09, 2011

should have went into my sig shop but alright Smile you want it to bee 200x500 right?

yeah sure!!tnx

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 09, 2011

k im starting now any font you want

Ummm yeah i want it like Graffiti plz if u can't do that font u pick whatav font u want

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Minidona - Jan. 10, 2011

can you make me a profile pic with half infinity libra and half libra face with a space background and my name in the middle.
And can you make me a sig with infinity libra, flame libra and Yuu with a space background

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Nano - Jan. 10, 2011

Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!

Im not really good with animated photos
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: Do you think you could make a animated avatar of Haruhi Suzumiyz? And have it be of her doing alot of movement? Thanks!

Im not really good with animated photos

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Sparta - Jan. 10, 2011

Can I simply have Dranzer and Kai in mine please? Oh and may I please also have: Kai is sparta in whatever font you think looks ok.

Thank you very much!

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Nano - Jan. 10, 2011

Then how about a avatar of the same person. And have her look all innocent.

[Image: nanoq.png]

there you go Nano And you Sparta

[Image: spartai.png]

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Sparta - Jan. 10, 2011

.....WICKED!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!

no problem

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Nano - Jan. 11, 2011

WOW!!!!! It's so cool!! I LOVE IT!!!!

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 11, 2011

I posted this in ur sig shop and was wondering if u would still do this sig for me. I want Hell Kerbecs a little bit right of the middle and with a black background that has a bunch of streaks of flame going towards kerbecs and then have a small fire spiral around kerbecs with UnLeAsHeD in it somewhere. Thank you in advance.

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 11, 2011

Let's see if you can do better than INFINITYDRANZER. I'd like an avitar of Cyber Pegasis VS Storm Pegasis.

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 11, 2011

sorry man i couldnt keep up with everything in there im working on it now
@ shadowpegasis i will star yours in a bit

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - VulcanBlader - Jan. 11, 2011

this pic with a flame background and VulcanBlader. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l73t9q6B5H1qd5cl2o3_500.jpg

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - tman2311 - Jan. 11, 2011

vasto lorde ichigo from bleach with a dark fire background pleaze

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - The Biraffe - Jan. 11, 2011

can you make a blaziken from pokemon on the left and a walrein from pokemon on the right with ray unicorno in the middle and a pokemon stadium background please. if i am asking too much just tell me ill be perfectly fine with it

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Conan - Jan. 11, 2011

First of all I can do flashing names now so if anyone that i have already made an avatar for wants a flashing name PM me

ShadowPegasis
[Image: fightee.gif]

Unleased {sorry i really cant do fire Unhappy }

[Image: 3345.gif]
VulcanBlader here ya go
[Image: vulcan.gif]
Blue
[Image: nanob.gif]

Red
[Image: nanor.gif]

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - Nano - Jan. 11, 2011

SWEET! I LOVE IT!

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - The Biraffe - Jan. 11, 2011

can you make a blaziken from pokemon on the left and a walrein from pokemon on the right with ray unicorno in the middle and a pokemon stadium background please. if i am asking too much just tell me ill be perfectly fine with it

RE: OD's Avatar Shop - UnLeAsHeD - Jan. 12, 2011

Hahah its ok, i was wondering since u can make them move could u be able to do a clip of hell kerbecs doing its special move. Like from the episode it battles gravity perseus? And then UnLeAsHeD when the clip is done? i would love that.