Complete Counter :: Fang Lynx 100FB

(May. 24, 2011  2:37 PM)Bluezee Wrote: If you won't trust your own video, what else can you rely on?
a Camera on the Phone. the FPS is better
ok can you please test it against this combo mf-meteo(assault mode)ldragobd145Lrf just test it
(May. 24, 2011  3:30 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: ok can you please test it against this combo mf-meteo(assault mode)ldragobd145LF i know poeple say LF Suckd but just test it

NO!!! you gave away our secret T^T, ahh well at least it isnt my variant its your version, but yeah would be interesting to see the results
sorry man i will delete it now
LF is not so bad, even Bluezee though of using it..
(May. 24, 2011  2:37 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So I'm guessing XF is immune to the camera delay somehow therefore it is being seen as faster than FB, even though if you pause it and use the method I explained you would see it, right? LOL. Okay.

And so there is the giant ball sticking on the side of a Flat Bottom and its not controlling it more than a regular flat tip would? That isn't there to in fact aid the bottom so it wont fly over the tornado ridge right? XF is faster. You can time it yourself if you want. Use the same parts on both beyblades and test it. If you won't trust your own video, what else can you rely on?

If anything, curved edges would aid the tip in riding over the tornado ridge, so wouldn't that make it less controllable?
i hightly doubt there will be replacement parts for this combo if you dont have the parts don't use it
Nice combo BTW i might get a divine chimera now Tongue_out
Deikailo I should say, thanks very much for sharing, Dei. Added bonus for making FB useful Grin
TBH XF looked faster in your vid, but it was moving far less weight than FB, so it's kinda hard to tell, no offence Smile
XF can have a higher peak speed, however, it cannot maintain it long enough to "catch up" to FB from what I've seen.
Ahh, fair enough. Yeah, I was really impressed with FB's speed and stamina. Thanks for filming that.
I might have to get Divine Chimera in a couple of weeks, not only for this combo, but for a couple of other things I want to try.
(May. 25, 2011  6:02 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  5:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: That's not Kira...
Then who is it..? :V
Who cares? Kira doesn't have enough wit to insult with sarcasm/humour or capitalize "I".