Complaints about the BeyLauncher

I was just thinking, would it be illegal if one were to wrap up the handle in electrical or hockey tape? Maybe it might help the thing stay together better.
(Nov. 18, 2009  4:15 AM)BladingBrian Wrote: I was just thinking, would it be illegal if one were to wrap up the handle in electrical or hockey tape? Maybe it might help the thing stay together better.

i don't think anyone cares at this point
hey my only launcher is going to break soon, now here's the funny bit since I've got it I've been using it the way takara - Tomy tell you and ive only had it since regents rumble (12 September) thanks blitz. i don't know if thats a long time compared to you lot but it don't seem to long to me and they tell us we're using it wrong.
I just bought a beylauncher yesterday and I can already see the prongs wearing out, I had to use some tape on the prongs to slow the wearing out...
(Dec. 05, 2009  10:20 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: I just bought a beylauncher yesterday and I can already see the prongs wearing out, I had to use some tape on the prongs to slow the wearing out...
where you using none HWS wheels?

i still havent broken any bey lunchers yet the only thing to have happen is alot of strees marks in my black bey launcher and the circle bit in the handel has falled out,none of my sonokong bey launchers have stress marks yet and ive been using them insted of my black one since i got them a month or so ago Confused
thats probley why theyve gotten stress marks so quick i find that using HWS wheels it takes a very long time for them to get stress marks
To be honest,after reading about the beylauncher, I'm keeping mine untouched for now. I hurt myself from the launcher hitting my fingers(in the cold weather!)
i have a few ideas up my sleave to

does anyone remember Hasbro's launcher they built with the engin gears? you stick the blade on wind it click the button and its off spining why not recreate them to act with the points dile thing

and my less creative idea use a cilender like brad said and make the string chain for extra strengh because like brad said a cilender would make it go straight in without coz there is no extra weight tipping it left and right but theres a flaw the string will still snap so like i said make it chain
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:05 AM)alquin2 Wrote: i have a few ideas up my sleave to

does anyone remember Hasbro's launcher they built with the engin gears? you stick the blade on wind it click the button and its off spining why not recreate them to act with the points dile thing

and my less creative idea use a cilender like brad said and make the string chain for extra strengh because like brad said a cilender would make it go straight in without coz there is no extra weight tipping it left and right but theres a flaw the string will still snap so like i said make it chain

The beylauncher suspension is out so there's really no need for that.

My only concern now is the prongs.
ffs, nothing is going to be done about the prongs.
Until they start making the beylauncher out of a stronger material, the beylauncher will always have major design flaws.
all we can do is hope hasbro uses stronger materials Tired
(Dec. 13, 2009  5:12 AM)Dirge Wrote: all we can do is hope hasbro uses stronger materials Tired

Like that'll happen... From experience with Hasbro/Takara Tomy's other toy lines, I know the truth all too well.

My Beylauncher actually arrived with a stress mark. I've been extremely apprehensive, as per my nature.
(Dec. 13, 2009  4:58 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Like that'll happen... From experience with Hasbro/Takara Tomy's other toy lines, I know the truth all too well.

haha im not expecting it theyll probley just do whatever and not realy care about it
i tried the beylauncher it hurts. It's A Fail weapon. The light launcher is way better
nah thats just because you cant use it proberly lol but it does have bad recoil, hopefully the suspension will change this, havent got round to getting one yet.
Trying not to pull it as hard just because you cant trust it is carp carp, it may have a higher rpm, but light launchers are way less riskier and more reliable
[Image: DSC01739.jpg]

wahhhh

I got this around August ... 4 months of pretty consistent use is not too bad. Although, I could probably be considered fortunate.
You are.

I've broken... how many Brad? >>

I'm at 7 at least.

I've ordered 4 Beylaunchers and 3 light launchers for lending purposes during WBO events I host, I expect some to break during those events QQ

At least it's just the handle ^^;
Here's my damage report

1 Beylauncher with broken prong and handles
1 Beylauncher with a partly broken handle (one side came off) but prongs in perfect shape
1 Beylauncher with broken prongs (which I have taken a set of a light launcher to make usable again)

I guess I'm doing alright.
lol i've gone through like eight beylaunchers
I've gone through about 4. But I've completely stopped using the Beylauncher.
Until I get my Beylauncher Suspension, I've exclusively been using the Right Launcher.

I know that the prongs still have a chance of breakage, but all the beylaunchers that broke were the handles. So the suspension will fix most of my problems.
Maybe if they made that T thing out of rubber it would help.
(Dec. 23, 2009  5:17 AM)Hybrid Wrote: Maybe if they made that T thing out of rubber it would help.

that actually sounds like a good idea o.o... not trying to sound sarcastic... but yeah if they made some parts of it out of something that doesn't snap easily, like rubber, i think it could work well
my beylauncher nearly broke my knuckle and the handle broke and on my black beyluncher the prongs broke off
:[