Complaints about the BeyLauncher

(Dec. 23, 2009  8:09 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: that actually sounds like a good idea o.o... not trying to sound sarcastic... but yeah if they made some parts of it out of something that doesn't snap easily, like rubber, i think it could work well

the first person to agree with something i've said. maybe if we tell hasbro they'll make them with rubber.
the white string ones are not as good as the black string ones imo mine seem to recoil much harder and hurt like heck, well more so than the black ones.
Many agree that the main problem with the handle is the shape, not the material used in its construction. A simple nub would make a perfect handle.
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Most have already agreed that the main problem with the handle is the shape, not the material used in its construction. A simple nub would make a perfect handle.

Not much to grip with just a nub.
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Most have already agreed that the main problem with the handle is the shape, not the material used in its construction. A simple nub would make a perfect handle.

but most of the complaints that deal with the shape of the handle is how it breaks constantly which deals with the materials used in its construction
The T shape is the reason it breaks so often. The handle swings around whilst retracting and often times, all that remains after a break is a nub that can be retracted cleanly.

You could either tie a rubber band at the end of the string, or wrap electrical tape around the nub. Voila, instant grip!

I've been contemplating deliberately altering my handles. Tired
but if it was made out of rubber it wouldnt break at all whether or whether not its a t shape and im pretty sure itll also be less painful.. since its not like the rubber's trying to retain its shape. the good thing about the whole rubber idea is that,
1. rubber can retain its shape really easily
2. it can absorb blows without causing damage (at that size at least)
3. it also makes the gripping the prongs easier so you wont accidentally slip your fingers and not launch it the way you intended.
4. last thing, it doesnt change the whole "pull and release" system with the beylauncher in fact because of #3 it would make it more efficient because you could pull it to full length and if your holding it properly, itll slide out anyways and give you the best result.

if i find a rubber rod or something, ill give it a shot and tell you how it works. in other words these are all based off of common physics
A handle made of rubber or soft plastic is not going to lessen pain by that great a factor. My main point is that the shape is the problem.

(Look back at earlier posts in this thread)
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:10 AM)The LVJ Wrote: A handle made of rubber or soft plastic is not going to lessen pain by that great a factor. My main point is that the shape is the problem.

soft plastic?
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:10 AM)The LVJ Wrote: A handle made of rubber or soft plastic is not going to lessen pain by that great a factor. My main point is that the shape is the problem.

if theyd make the handle out of rubber it wont be THAT dense... and yes it would lessen the pain because its like a rubber ball vs a piece of a pencil... attach both to a string toss it around, and the rubber attachment wont hurt... of course im thinking of a soft rubber. but i already know about the shape problem, ive read it before i commented, the shape is a pain mainly because it causes the thing to fling around and whack everything and the prongs break. its a suggestion, dont knock it down unless you tried it and know it wont work. some things are bound to surprise you. :p ill emphasize again im thinking of soft rubber not the dense ones you find them using in rubber balls... maybe something like a pencil eraser.. like i said ill test it out once my order gets here
Good luck and be careful.
i ordered my storm pegasis yesterday. wish it came with a light launcher
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:16 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Good luck and be careful.

thanks. im sure it wont hurt too bad if it does hurt at all Tongue_out
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:21 PM)Hybrid Wrote: i ordered my storm pegasis yesterday. wish it came with a light launcher

master it and you'll have an awesome rpm with RF
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:21 PM)Hybrid Wrote: i ordered my storm pegasis yesterday. wish it came with a light launcher

*got speg in mail* rips it for the frst time.......damn the launcher broke............
The handle should be like the ring on the black MFB rip cord.
The string should be extend till its longer then your arm length to get receive all your power and also so it we won't yank the launcher out of its position when launching beyblade.
The prongs should be made out of metal.
I'll illustrate a picture tonight.
Please tell me if you like the idea.
This is the illustration I used paint its a really bad program to edit pics

(Apr. 14, 2010  8:59 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: This is the illustration I used paint its a really bad program to edit pics

The ring design doesn't seem like it'd help me much as personally I hold the end lightly, pull quickly and it kind of slides out of my fingers and back into place. If I held it firmly I'd just break the launcher first try. Uncertain
(Dec. 24, 2009  6:59 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: b]soft rubber[/b] not the dense ones you find them using in rubber balls... maybe something like a pencil eraser

if it was soft rubber, it would rip really easily, and dented by the recoil if it hits the launcher. *hint hint* think about all the wrecked rf's out there. It would probably also wear out.

Also, I find that pulling ur hand that holds the launcheraway, like in the opposite direction of the direction you pull the prongs after launch will make sure the prongs don't hit your fingers. People probably know this, but some may not so i thought I should point it out.
You're not suppose to let go after the launch you're suppose to slowly move it back to the launcher so it won't recoil and break.
A longer string then your arm would stop you from snapping the string because when you extend your arm out you wouldn't be able to yank on it to snap the string and that it wouldn't affect your aim.

And you're not suppose to let it slide out of your hand because it could cause to break the handle from slamming into the launcher.
(Apr. 15, 2010  6:02 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: You're not suppose to let go after the launch you're suppose to slowly move it back to the launcher so it won't recoil and break.
A longer string then your arm would stop you from snapping the string because when you extend your arm out you wouldn't be able to yank on it to snap the string and that it wouldn't affect your aim.

And you're not suppose to let it slide out of your hand because it could cause to break the handle from slamming into the launcher.

thanks for not reading the thread and saying a bunch of stuff that we already addressed
lol mine has not break yet i wish i had another beylauncher light launcers hard when you forgot how to use em lol
(Apr. 15, 2010  9:41 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: sorry but I fully read the fourm

I don't believe you.