Complaints about the BeyLauncher

I just pull my string extra hard and extra quick but I dont extend it to the fullest I just explode it. (especially when I am playing on the sofa I just hit my arm against the handle so it does not hurt) I find it effective.
I have no idea how you guys manage to break your bey/string launchers. My first beylauncher that came with storm pegasisis perfect.
nooooooooooo
my hasbro beyblauncher broke someone(my brother)went in my room and stepped on it

i have to buy another one but it is so expensive
(Jul. 30, 2010  10:23 PM)countdudoo Wrote: I have no idea how you guys manage to break your bey/string launchers. My first beylauncher that came with storm pegasis is perfect.

Fixed and probably its not
(Jul. 30, 2010  10:50 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  10:23 PM)countdudoo Wrote: I have no idea how you guys manage to break your bey/string launchers. My first beylauncher that came with storm pegasis is perfect.

Fixed and Beylauncher is most likely not perfect.

Fixed your grammatical mistake.
I thought that was what this was for...

.jpg   LauncherRubbers.jpg (Size: 67.55 KB / Downloads: 138)

I guess it isn't perfect huh?
The Launcher Rubber? It's not designed to prevent breakage.
What is it designed for then?
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: What is it designed for then?

It's purpose is to improve grip for the winders and beylauncher handles. Cute
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: It's purpose is to improve grip for the winders and beylauncher handles. Cute

What? It works on winders too?!
i could see it working if you stick the end through the hole
Yes, you can slip a winder through it. I believe the pictures were originally posted by Riumama.
Just tried it, and it works. It's a little awkward to hold though...
Sorry for the assumption The LVJ.
(Jul. 31, 2010  1:26 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  10:50 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote:

Fixed and Beylauncher is most likely not perfect.

Fixed your grammatical mistake.

everybody stop doing this
Putting a rubber band on the handle of my Beylauncher to use as a coushin for impact of the Handle+Launcher.
Am i able to do that and be able to use it in a tourney?
Or is it illegal?
(Jul. 31, 2010  7:19 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Putting a rubber band on the handle of my Beylauncher to use as a coushin for impact of the Handle+Launcher.
Or is it illegal?

I thought you had to pull the rubber band. It snapped and the rubber band whipped me hard. So i tried again because I thought it was because I did something wrong and it hit me again. Finally I learned that you just put it around your wrist so it doesn't go back...
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:32 PM)♥ Wrote: everybody stop doing this
Sorry heart I did it a couple times before as well. My apologies
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  7:19 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Putting a rubber band on the handle of my Beylauncher to use as a coushin for impact of the Handle+Launcher.
Or is it illegal?

I thought you had to pull the rubber band. It snapped and the rubber band whipped me hard. So i tried again because I thought it was because I did something wrong and it hit me again. Finally I learned that you just put it around your wrist so it doesn't go back...

My way was kinda Different i geuss. Page 12 or whatnot
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So here's my proposed redesign for the BeyLauncher.

OK, so it's not a huge change, but this small change would actually fix a lot of the problems. I noticed that when the handle is cracked off and there's only a little nub left, the handle doesn't fly around when released; it just goes straight back in, because there is no weight pushing it from side to side. Plus, nobody actually holds the handles as a handle. This would accommodate the best way to hold it. If you really wanted to, the handle could be covered in rubber, which would reduce breakages to almost 0 and make it a lot easier to hold. Not that I ever expect any of this to actually happen.
Well it happend I saw a rubber grip for the beylauncher it costs about 45 hkds
The Launcher Rubber is not designed to prevent breakage. It merely serves as a grip. Breakage prevention is the Beylauncher Suspension's job.
You can't have them both on at once though, right?
I'v been thinking about it. I try it when my Launcher Rubbers come in. I highly doubt it will work...