Complaints about the BeyLauncher

well it might be just a market scheme. make the launchers crappy so bladers must buy them in lots.
Playing with the beylauncher is dangerous gdjskfhgkjsdfhgkjs!!!
Ive played bey during at least 2 hours ( i know i have no life xD) 2 day and i have been hurt AT LEAST 10 times. damn it hurts.
ouch. seems like i need 2 buy wielding gloves aswell
Or just buy the fingerless gloves that appear in at least every beyblade season. XD
(just kidding. lol)
Lol at the gloves comment.
And I was playing while sitting nd it snapped my toe quite a few times... xD *sigh these beylaunchers are wicked and i broke another one 2day=( again one of the prongs broke.
lol . has any1 not broken it
But its true.. and for some reason i bought leather gloves and cut the fingers out when i got my 1st ever beyblade Tired my mum wouldn't stop shouting at me for a week. XD

EDIT: I should have quoted Beynval.. StormDriger was to fast for me. lol
... Three BeyLaunchers today.

I think I'm going to invest in lite launchers. I give up seriously. I have a few ideas on how to modify the beylaunchers that may be more legal than not.

Right now I'm of the opinion that we need a gal modification to them. It might be difficult however those with the ability to do so should be able to. I've spent about $60+ on broken BeyLaunchers atm, others have spent more I'm sure.
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:49 PM)Jsc Wrote: [Image: redesignbeylauncher.jpg]

Ive thoguht of this before actually. Its not the best illustration >> but hopefully you can see. Its a circle of plastic with plastic grip stuff on each side...

i think thats a good way so you get a good grip
i think this ok version grip retracting shooter[img]beyblade launcher[/img]
(Aug. 02, 2009  6:05 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: But its true.. and for some reason i bought leather gloves and cut the fingers out when i got my 1st ever beyblade Tired my mum wouldn't stop shouting at me for a week. XD

EDIT: I should have quoted Beynval.. StormDriger was to fast for me. lol

nice hmm
(Aug. 02, 2009  6:02 AM)StormDriger Wrote: lol . has any1 not broken it

me really hope doesn't brake ill literally cry screw honor
okay i looked at the first couple posts, and i've seen that WBO video about launching a blade thats on tube.

did it ever occur to you guys that you're doing it wrong?

not trying to spike / belittle anyone here but i look at the launcher and i see that you're suppose to wrap your fingers in the handle and pull it. if you hold it all loose and let it go so it flaps and slaps about, then its obviously gonna break.

if any fixes should be done, it should be that there are clear instructions about how to hold the launcher. failing that then people will learn the hard way (forking out alot of USD and GBP).

just how i see it, if its breaking, then you're not using it how it was designed.
joke ill crush a brick stones just relax bow staff rage at the air but will saden
ya nice kind have my style rocking launcher but seems now smooth not worried dont scare me people noooooh pathetism sorry such burden
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:48 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay i looked at the first couple posts, and i've seen that WBO video about launching a blade thats on tube.

not trying to spike / belittle anyone here but i look at the launcher and i see that you're suppose to wrap your fingers in the handle and pull it. if you hold it all loose and let it go so it flaps and slaps about, then its obviously gonna break.

if any fixes should be done, it should be that there are clear instructions about how to hold the launcher. failing that then people will learn the hard way (forking out alot of USD and GBP).

just how i see it, if its breaking, then you're not using it how it was designed.

Oh Jesus.

If you wrap your fingers around the Beylauncher and pull, as instructed by Takara-Tomy, you won't get the full power you could get if you use it the way as demonstrated in the Beylauncher Video.

Why?

Because you have to reduce the power of your launch so you don't pull the string clear out of the Beylauncher. If you hold it as shown in the Beychannel video, you know the handle will slide out of your fingers once you reach maximum length of the string, meaning you don't have to worry about pulling the string out of the Beylauncher, so you can pull harder. That means more power.

I'd rather risk a broken handle/prong after many uses using the Beychannel's method, than only 2-3 uses because I pulled the string out of the launcher using Takara-Tomy's method.
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:56 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Oh Jesus.

If you wrap your fingers around the Beylauncher and pull, as instructed by Takara-Tomy, you won't get the full power you could get if you use it the way as demonstrated in the Beylauncher Video.

Why?

Because you have to reduce the power of your launch so you don't pull the string clear out of the Beylauncher. If you hold it as shown in the Beychannel video, you know the handle will slide out of your fingers once you reach maximum length of the string, meaning you don't have to worry about pulling the string out of the Beylauncher, so you can pull harder. That means more power.

I'd rather risk a broken handle/prong after many uses using the Beychannel's method, than only 2-3 uses because I pulled the string out of the launcher using Takara-Tomy's method.

omg

i wrap my fingers around (apparently thats the takara tomy recomended) and i dont break my launchers. you hold it loosley and complain about it breaking, do the math man.

its not rocket science; the chord is like 20 inches or so long, if you're all so good at beyblading that you can sit there and work out your combo's and have your little special launchers, then why is it beyond you to gain the skill to know how far to pull but with seemingly wild force?

when i played beyblades back when they were popular and i was a year 6 school kid, i wasn't beaten. but that wasn't because i knew fancy combo's and had an easy grip launcher or anything, its because i learnt how to pull the handle better than anyone else. theres no doubt most of you people could probably beat me right now, but i'm learning how to pull the chord properly and without breaking it. rather than develop simply a strategic build on the blade, i've developed a skill that can't be passed over in words over the internet, unlike blade builds.

i dont wanna put a damper on your little 'woe is me' session, but i strongly suggest you just find a better tecnique.
It's impossible to achieve the same power from gripping the handle in that fashion.

It is the best technique.

---

Also why do you say math if you're British? Where is your pride, son.
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:13 AM)♥ Wrote: It's impossible to achieve the same power from gripping the handle in that fashion.

---

it isnt, i've used this 'light touch' tecnique and i still prefer holding it propperly, if anything, is also gives me a better aim, which is what the light launcher is suppose to have on the bey launcher. but by using a tecniques we the same spin possibillity's and the added abbility to aim better, its a win win.

what you on about? its math, as in mathematics. and dont call me son
(Aug. 04, 2009  12:48 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay i looked at the first couple posts, and i've seen that WBO video about launching a blade thats on tube.

Even if that is the case, that doesn't explain why the prongs were breaking. Only one of my handles snapped, the other is fine. However both had prongs break. Two right launchers are useless to me since he prongs snapped.

No matter how you launch the thing, the prongs were a total screw up on Takara's side.
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:13 AM)♥ Wrote: It's impossible to achieve the same power from gripping the handle in that fashion.

---

nah, i found i can get around the same spin, but with better aim

math, as in mathematics ... hello? and dont call me son, i may be english but im no chav
Axe_Ninja, you're making posts about stuff that has already been refuted in this thread. Try reading the topic before you respond, next time. And lose the attitude.
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:06 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: omg

i wrap my fingers around (apparently thats the takara tomy recomended) and i dont break my launchers. you hold it loosley and complain about it breaking, do the math man.

its not rocket science; the chord is like 20 inches or so long, if you're all so good at beyblading that you can sit there and work out your combo's and have your little special launchers, then why is it beyond you to gain the skill to know how far to pull but with seemingly wild force?

when i played beyblades back when they were popular and i was a year 6 school kid, i wasn't beaten. but that wasn't because i knew fancy combo's and had an easy grip launcher or anything, its because i learnt how to pull the handle better than anyone else. theres no doubt most of you people could probably beat me right now, but i'm learning how to pull the chord properly and without breaking it. rather than develop simply a strategic build on the blade, i've developed a skill that can't be passed over in words over the internet, unlike blade builds.

i dont wanna put a damper on your little 'woe is me' session, but i strongly suggest you just find a better tecnique.

Yeah, but I bet I can pull a Cord better.

(sorry bout that.lol)
(Aug. 04, 2009  10:07 AM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, but I bet I can pull a Cord better.

(sorry bout that.lol)
LOL!

i think they should make the prongs out of something more stronger and durable idk i havent broken my light launcher yet but then i havent realy been battleing heaps,as for the handles on the beylauncher why dont you just tie a knot in it after it breaks off and use the knot as the handle?
ARGH! The beylauncher handle just got chipped into a wedge shape and i'm bleeding from my finger!
my light launchers prongs are starting to have stress marks O_O i have bearly used it too