Complaints about the BeyLauncher

(Jul. 15, 2009  8:10 PM)Anubis Wrote: The Beylauncher is not being used as it is designed to be used. You are supposed to hold on to the handle and not release it.

Don't you expect that over time, even if we did not release the handle, either the string would break or the handle would break from the pressure of being held whilst stopping?

Anyway, there are no instructions on how to use the BeyLauncher ... this is the best way to get power from it, and TT needs to take that into account.

(Jul. 15, 2009  8:22 PM)Ghost Wrote: I never let go of the handle when I pull it Confused..
Why do that?
If you pull it hard enough you can bull it all the way till the end.. then I just gently let it insert it self whilst holding it..

However my prongs are gonna break within 1-2 weaks i reckon..

It's impossible to get the full speed if you don't let go. Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:27 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Also Werkbau, people like Brad and Blitz most properly use them a lot within a short time. Grin
I haven't personally broke one of my Beylaunchers yet, I got one that I think is close to breaking though as the prongs aren't looking too great. On the other hand I broke to Light Launchers rather quickly (prongs broke).
I haven't got a new beylauncher i still have my original crappy old launcher that hasn't got the grip.
Its lasted years. although i probably dont launch as much as most of you do. Heh.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's impossible to get the full speed if you don't let go. Watch this video:

Whoa, I learned something new from this, I was told to let go of it but what I was not told was to hold it lighty so that when it did reach the end, it would just slip out of my fingers, now that is clever. Cool

Also Blitz, I guess it also depends on how you use them as well.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't you expect that over time, even if we did not release the handle, either the string would break or the handle would break from the pressure of being held whilst stopping?

Anyway, there are no instructions on how to use the BeyLauncher ... this is the best way to get power from it, and TT needs to take that into account.

It's impossible to get the full speed if you don't let go. Watch this video:

? What do you mean..

I pull the cord very hard all the way to the end..
once the beyblade is released.. letting the cord go.. or gently let it slide back in doesn't make any difference at all..
The string will release from your fingers as the Beyblade is releasing.
The handle came clean off the blue launcher and the insides are shot.

And obviously, the red parts came from a different launcher......so that means TWO broken launchers. *cries*

[Image: sad.jpg]
D: that sucks Rocky.
why are the mfb launchers so carp.
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The string will release from your fingers as the Beyblade is releasing.

I still don't see how it affects it..

When the cord reaches the end.. it will be at maximum rotation speed..
The cord cannot go any further.. if it is launched then.. and you release the cord rapidly to let it snap on your launcher.. or let it gently slide in.. would only be better for ur launcher..
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:49 PM)jsc Wrote: [Image: redesignbeylauncher.jpg]

Ive thoguht of this before actually. Its not the best illustration >> but hopefully you can see. Its a circle of plastic with plastic grip stuff on each side...

Or a completely rubber ball.
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: I still don't see how it affects it..

When the cord reaches the end.. it will be at maximum rotation speed..
The cord cannot go any further.. if it is launched then.. and you release the cord rapidly to let it snap on your launcher.. or let it gently slide in.. would only be better for ur launcher..

You will be able to pull it faster if you let it release once it's launched. Just try it.
Ghost I thought the same as you at first...but then I found I was letting go without realising it. XD It just works better that way and feels more natural. As Brad said, try it for a bit, soon you'll winder how you ever managed not to let go.

EDIT: Oh, brilliant typo.....
LOL!

But yeah.. I get the point..
But there is really no difference for me.. technically and if you'd measure spin power.. it will be better..
But I don't care.. my storm peg kills effectively anyway..
And I already launch libra in the center with a weaker shot.. so no need to screw up my launchers...

In a tourney where it would matter.. I can always choose to do it anyway.. I can launch both ways..
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8434/img0249kvp.jpg
Pictures of 4 broken beylaunchers
cant find my other 4 other broken beylaunchers... may have thrown them since the string has snapped...
T_T
And theyre way too expensive 2.
what are the prongs are they the things that are in the handle to make it grip or the thing the holds the bey
(Jul. 21, 2009  1:19 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: what are the prongs are they the things that are in the handle to make it grip or the thing the holds the bey

Holds the Beyblade.

Personally, I've not had any issue with the Beylauncher as of yet, but clearly time will tell.

Regarding the prongs-related breakages; surely that's a universal fault of all MFB launchers? The plastic is having a tough time coping with the weight of the Beyblade, isn't it?
[Image: P1000397.jpg]

Since you asked for pics. Here is one of mine
Ouch, that's rough.
using it

Nothing special or insane. The handle snapped, and 4 days later the hook snapped.
It looks fragile, easy to break, expensive but they are the best to launching beyblades.
Sometimes when I pull too hard, I hear the gears grind within the Beylauncher. It's a rather annoying noise.
My string snapped at HPT. Cracked it open, now i know how it ticks ^^ I intend to save it, pics to come
I wish they would design an all metal launcher, or at least place metal gears and prongs in the bottom part.
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:30 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I wish they would design an all metal launcher, or at least place metal gears and prongs in the bottom part.

Same here dude