Complaints about the BeyLauncher

(Jul. 21, 2009  12:58 AM)sexybunny4u Wrote: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8434/img0249kvp.jpg
Pictures of 4 broken beylaunchers
cant find my other 4 other broken beylaunchers... may have thrown them since the string has snapped...
T_T
And theyre way too expensive 2.

hasbro's handles do break but i have been using he same beylauncher for about um, i think 5-7 months now? but i have had no problems with prongs on any of my beylaunchers/lightlaunchers
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So here's my proposed redesign for the BeyLauncher.

OK, so it's not a huge change, but this small change would actually fix a lot of the problems. I noticed that when the handle is cracked off and there's only a little nub left, the handle doesn't fly around when released; it just goes straight back in, because there is no weight pushing it from side to side. Plus, nobody actually holds the handles as a handle. This would accommodate the best way to hold it. If you really wanted to, the handle could be covered in rubber, which would reduce breakages to almost 0 and make it a lot easier to hold. Not that I ever expect any of this to actually happen.

thats what my launcher looks like, and I still use it, it almost works better
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:25 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Do you need the box to exchange a broken one?

Most stores you do, because they check off the barcode for stocking reasons and proof you got it there.

I would say you need a recipt at bare minimum.
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:13 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So here's my proposed redesign for the BeyLauncher.

OK, so it's not a huge change, but this small change would actually fix a lot of the problems. I noticed that when the handle is cracked off and there's only a little nub left, the handle doesn't fly around when released; it just goes straight back in, because there is no weight pushing it from side to side. Plus, nobody actually holds the handles as a handle. This would accommodate the best way to hold it. If you really wanted to, the handle could be covered in rubber, which would reduce breakages to almost 0 and make it a lot easier to hold. Not that I ever expect any of this to actually happen.

A quick fix to these problems is to buy a Takara Tomy Beylauncher and Launcher Rubber... This will save you a whole lot of money rather than wasting your money buying another one because of breakage...

And I also doubt Hasbro will release launcher rubbers or even something like it. Indeed Hasbro sucks when it comes to Bey Gears...

(Sep. 06, 2011  10:00 AM)LR Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:13 AM)drakio Wrote:

A quick fix to these problems is to buy a Takara Tomy Beylauncher and Launcher Rubber... This will save you a whole lot of money rather than wasting your money buying another one because of breakage...

And I also doubt Hasbro will release launcher rubbers or even something like it. Indeed Hasbro sucks when it comes to Bey Gears...
but hwta if you cant aford to import the rubber?

They cost like $10 including shipping. That's not very much... Anyway this thread should be locked I think since they brought out things to prevent breakage and the hasbro one have a longer handle too.
When my beylauncher handle breaks , I attach the plastic tool to the string.. A great way to solve this problem , no longer have to find your plastic tool when you need to change tracks or CW etc. Smile
My Beylauncher L handle snapped in half a couple weeks back. :V I would glue it..
Beylauncher doesn't retract and lefty spin prongs seem to be jammed. Good thing i was able to fix that mess Smile
I think this is pretty obvious but I'm pretty sure launching something like MF-H Basalt BD145MB repeatedly with a BeyLauncher is really, really bad for it, haha. It turns out that the internals of a fair few of my BeyLaunchers are messed up.
They need to strengthen the string. I liked the original black threads better...
(Sep. 07, 2011  4:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I liked the original black threads better...

Same. The original black string BeyLaunchers are much more pleasant to use because of how smooth they feel compared to the newer white string ones when pulled.
I messed up my new red Beylauncher LR on the first day because of that crappy string...
The prongs broke on my Hasbro orange one...And I was just getting used to using it too.
You can switch out the prongs with one from a light launcher.
I had assumed I could. I was just too...mad to actually look into it atm though. . Thanks. Smile
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I messed up my new red Beylauncher LR on the first day because of that crappy string...
I think AkirasDaddy also felt this problem and now if you buy the Beylauncher L/R it comes with an extra string (hardware store i think,meh)
the strings stinks really.
My light launcher2 shoot even better than Beylauncher LR
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:25 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  5:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I messed up my new red Beylauncher LR on the first day because of that crappy string...
I think AkirasDaddy also felt this problem and now if you buy the Beylauncher L/R it comes with an extra string (hardware store i think,meh)

An extra string that is significantly longer than the original and may not be considered legal...
my prongs broke on all of m beylaunchers and my beylauncher lr spring broke and 1 of my 4 belaunchers spring broke
my orange hasbro beylauncher cant even launch a bey right.