Complaints about the BeyLauncher

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:37 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:12 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Pegasus Thunderwhip
Switch the bolded and take out Thunder. what do you get
Whip Pegasus

i dont get it

[Image: PPFWOsh.png]
A nice Sig'd quote if i do say so myself.
It meant that you can beat Storm pegasus 100RF with ease in this stadium
my black beylauncher has gammed HELLP PLEEEEESSSEE.UnhappyUnhappyCryingCryingSpeechless
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:17 PM)zadesumagu Wrote: my black beylauncher has gammed HELLP PLEEEEESSSEE.UnhappyUnhappyCryingCryingSpeechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBPZmE3z...re=related

May be relevant to you. I had my Beylauncher L/R jam a few times as well. After a little tinkering with help from this video, it seems to be good as new
The problem with my launcher is that it stops sometimes.
ive broke 3 ripcords of light launcher
and 4 handles of beylauncher
Had my beylauncher since august 2010 (so its been like 5-6 months) it broke late january. The handle broke, just 1 side, then the other 1 hour later. I tie a string around the broke handle and pull it, and let go. Tho its still not enuf power. I will hopefully get the metallic red one Grin
Am I the only one that has never broken anythinng beyblade (exept that tip, but that doesn't count in this case, because that was a broken by power of other blade reason.) here? Also are we talking about hasbro or tt?
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:17 PM)zadesumagu Wrote: my black beylauncher has gammed HELLP PLEEEEESSSEE.UnhappyUnhappyCryingCryingSpeechless
just in case he doesn't mean the beylauncher LR ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQpJtGCqdk
Wait, so...basically the BeyLauncher is one of the most easily broken (literally) Launchers in MFB? Anything with the strings as the "ripcord"?
OHH DAMN IT I WAS GONNA MAKE A THEAD LIKE THIS!!!
Well I just hate my beylaucher. Its not broken it just hits my hand so hardAngry
I'm struggling to launch MF-H Basalt combos with a Beylaucher, it resists coming off the prongs frequently.
The Beylauncher Gets Jammed And The Plastic Gets Ruined By Pulling String Couple Of Times.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:09 PM)X1 Wrote: The Beylauncher Gets Jammed And The Plastic Gets Ruined By Pulling String Couple Of Times.

Seems like a fake one if I'm not mistaken.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:09 PM)X1 Wrote: The Beylauncher Gets Jammed And The Plastic Gets Ruined By Pulling String Couple Of Times.

Is it a hasbro one? If yes then it usually happens when its new. It happened to me and a couple of friends. all you have to do is oil it.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:10 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Seems like a fake one if I'm not mistaken.

Its A TT One.
Purchased 2 Months Ago.
Though Hasbro One Also Has Same Problem Even Its New.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:15 PM)X1 Wrote: Its A TT One.
Purchased 2 Months Ago.

I don't know how the plastic is ruining, the metal ring should prevent that?
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:15 PM)X1 Wrote: Its A TT One.
Purchased 2 Months Ago.

I don't know how the plastic is ruining, the metal ring should prevent that?

Oh The Metal There Also Got Off.
The string on my orange HASBRO broke. Good thing they are cheap…
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:34 PM)ethanzh Wrote: The string on my orange HASBRO broke. Good thing they are cheap…

Hmm, mine doesn't retract anymore, although that was because of my poor understanding of the "proper" launching technique...

It seems Kmart and Target are quite leniant, I recently bought one (the one that broke) was was able to exchange it.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:38 PM)pichu0909 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:34 PM)ethanzh Wrote: The string on my orange HASBRO broke. Good thing they are cheap…

Hmm, mine doesn't retract anymore, although that was because of my poor understanding of the "proper" launching technique...

It seems Kmart and Target are quite leniant, I recently bought one (the one that broke) was was able to exchange it.
Do you need the box to exchange a broken one?
My BeyLauncher just broke. Luckily I got a spare, my Launcher broke because for some reason the string was "fuzzing up" so it got caught from where it come out and when I pulled there was just a thing layer of string. It doesn't even snap back
SonoKong bey launcher LR it always jams and breaks, but with my mechanical ways i fixied it Joyful_2
Honestly, it would have been so easy for Takara to use some brains after testing and put some rubber or reinforced polycarbonate on the handle and the part where the handle contacts after release to absorb the whipping impact. Also, you'd think Hasbro designing stadiums fully covered due to "safety regulations" would put some rubber to protect people's hands from being whipped to death.