Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

By worn, I mean in its prime state. (Not mint, just slightly worn.)
look on the beywiki page about it, and flame libra isnt banned its the pre-hws libra just to let you know
Flame bull DF145SD, earth bull DF145SD, Flame bull T125ES, Earth bull T125ES, Flame bull DF145ES, Flame bull T125SD, Earth bull DF145ES and Earth bull T125SD. Which of these is the BEST STAMINA bey? Why is sd better than es in terms of stamina eventhough es allow the bey to regain the center position of the stadium immediately?
1. no es doesnt, and it causes to much friction
2. read the OP
3. read the beywiki
I don't understand why WB is still in the top teir list. A defence custom using it struggles to even get close to a 50% win rate against the current top teir attack blades.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:15 PM)Smtih Wrote: I don't understand why WB is still in the top teir list. A defence custom using it struggles to even get close to a 50% win rate against the current top teir attack blades.

It is very close to getting kicked out and being replaced with CS. On another note, I propose gravity should be on the top tier list...
I think we need more people to reach a final consensus for Gravity Perseus' top-tier status. It has very high potential, and I second your proposal Nojo, but so far, I think you, Fyuuor, and I are the only people that have been extensively testing it.
I also agree with you guys. If I had the necessary parts and stadium I would be testing Gravity too but sadly I don't :\
I do not have RS, therefore I am not familiar to it. So, may I ask why RS is a top tier defense bottom? Obviously because of the rubber, but is there another reason?
This is way of topic but I wanted to know what a Top-Tier is...I would put it in another thread but I can't wait to get to Google....
it means like the highest level, the best of the best.
Thanks man...I wish I could have the parts for a Top-Tier...I have Aquario, Phoenix, Sagittario, Pegasus, Wolf, Killer Gemios, Aquila, and Bull...can you build me a combo?
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:21 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I think we need more people to reach a final consensus for Gravity Perseus' top-tier status. It has very high potential, and I second your proposal Nojo, but so far, I think you, Fyuuor, and I are the only people that have been extensively testing it.
That goes for kicking WB off too. :Y
earthleone: RS is good because it grips the stadium well.
phoenix123 um are those pre-hws or hws I.E bull or dark bull? also ask in the "build me a combo" thread
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:21 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I think we need more people to reach a final consensus for Gravity Perseus' top-tier status. It has very high potential, and I second your proposal Nojo, but so far, I think you, Fyuuor, and I are the only people that have been extensively testing it.
That goes for kicking WB off too. :Y
earthleone: RS is good because it grips the stadium well.

But is it a certain shape that would improve stamina a bit? Or is it, ya know, like bleh?
Burn Bull DF145SD vs Earth Bull DF145SD. which is better?
burn is better than earth for stamina
Earth on a lower Track + WD beats everything except for 230, and 230 can only be beaten by 145SD/WD Stamina Combos. It's a meta-game within a meta-game.
what about burn on a lower track+wd?
Probably would not have the same effect Earth does.
Burn (Mold 1) Bull 85WD is probably nearly as good as but not better than Earth (Mold 1) Bull 85WD
This is why we cannot just update the Stamina types right now ...
how about earth bull T125SD? Btw i have been trying earth virgo T125ES vs gravity persues AD145WD counter mode left spin.. Result as follow: virgo win 17 draw 1 lose 2.. And vs gravity persues AD145WD defence mode left spin.. Result as follow: virgo win 10 draw 7 lose 3..
Shiwei, I think Gravity Perseus is normally used in right-spin mode. Using Left Spin against an ES tip blade sounds like a terrible idea (as it may result in spin being stolen). Either way, Gravity Perseus AD145WD isn't top tier, and neither is ES, due to its stability issues (and lack of a bearing, though I think the stability is it's main issue). Also, you didn't state what stadium you used.

I'll let someone else address Earth Bull T125SD, but it sounds good to me, though I prefer WD to SD, and as has been said, stamina is currently a rapidly changing meta-metagame.

This probably isn't the place for the question, anyway, the Potential competitive combos thread, the parts testing thread, or even the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread would be more appropriate.