Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Dec. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)lws803 Wrote: Is gravity perseus with rubber performance tip good in attacks? 0.o
Yes:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...25-AD145RF
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:21 AM)UDC Wrote: isnt AD145 considered top tier already?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AD145-Testing--11158
We could change it, however a lot more testing needs to be conducted with Stamina types since 85, 90 and 100 have been easily defeating taller Tracks, until 230 also arrived, against which only 145 Tracks stand a chance. Look in the Advanced Forum.
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We could change it, however a lot more testing needs to be conducted with Stamina types since 85, 90 and 100 have been easily defeating taller Tracks, until 230 also arrived, against which only 145 Tracks stand a chance. Look in the Advanced Forum.

But yet, because AD145 does outclass 145 it should be changed, even if it does get changed again. Also, I think gravity perseus 90/100/145-ish RF/R2F should be in attack section as well.
I vote for a change of Clear wheels from Horseus to Unicorno.
It sucks but why would you even ask that here ?
IT SUCKSSS. I'll go into it with further detail. SHarp suffers from erm 'balance' issues. H145 and Rock are recoil producing beasts. And they SUCKS. Wolf as a CW SUCKSS. So as you can see your combo SUCKSS. That means it SUCKS. Just restating what has already been said ^^
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:00 PM)littlechipz Wrote: H145 and Rock are recoil producing beasts. And they SUCKS.
Rock is actually a pretty decent Attack Wheel on CH120RF, according to these tests.

And "SUCKS" should not have a plural after "they".
[/grammar nazi]
h145 is a really good smash attacker such as
pegasis h145 rf
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:09 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We could change it, however a lot more testing needs to be conducted with Stamina types since 85, 90 and 100 have been easily defeating taller Tracks, until 230 also arrived, against which only 145 Tracks stand a chance. Look in the Advanced Forum.

But yet, because AD145 does outclass 145 it should be changed, even if it does get changed again. Also, I think MF gravity perseus 90/100/D125/R145 RF/R2F should be in attack section as well.

i definitely agree with Nojo. AD145 Outclasses 145 which means it sohuld be on the list.

Also like he said for The Gravity perseus combo for attack, i also agree with that, But i would put a MF and also add D125 to that list
the top tier burn bull 145 sd does that need to be dark bull clear wheel or flame bull clear wheel *( flame bull from lion gale force wall pk dark bull from reg 1 pk
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:14 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: the top tier burn bull 145 sd does that need to be dark bull clear wheel or flame bull clear wheel *( flame bull from lion gale force wall pk dark bull from reg 1 pk

They're both the same mold, just different colors.
oh so the hevyness is same thanks
Pinching_eyes Kai-V, can we please move this to the advanced forum? I am ****ing sick of all this spam in this topic.
I second that, ever since the influx of new bladers topics like these have just been filled with constant spam.
I don't even mind not being able to post in the topic (yet, one day I'll have my advance face......................again.). I really would just like to hear what advanced members have been testing as top tier, and a reference to current top tier combos.

*I'm pretty sure I remember being able to post in the advanced section when this site was beywiki*
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:20 AM)Wraith Wrote: I vote for a change of Clear wheels from Horseus to Unicorno.
Explain...?
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Leone/Unicorno HAVE to be top-tier for 3 pronged Attack wheels, whereas Gemios should probably be for 2/4 variants.
Beys with exclusive Clear Wheels are obviously exempt from this.

I see what you're saying, but really, has any conclusive testing been done to prove that Clear Wheels have an effect on Attack types? I personally have not given it much thought.
cool topic. My custom Bey is pretty close to the Defence's top tier
oh and an excellent point, Kei
Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but a question to the listings, is the top bey on the list the best, or is it just random? And second question Which one is better Lighting L Drago 90 RF or Lightning L Drago CH120RF? And finally For Attack types which is better RF of R2F? Cuz My RF produces much better results than R2F on the combo "Metal Face Pegasis 145 Rubber Flat", is this normal, because I have had my RF much longer that my R2F, so I thought this was unusual, Or is it because the RF is at its prime state?
for me it is Lightning L Drago CH120RF.. and RF have less speed and more stamina R2F have more speed and less Stamina.. is just a question of choice... out of topic
yes gravity pegasus and rubber tip is a good combo
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:19 PM)Arthur x Wrote: Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but a question to the listings, is the top bey on the list the best, or is it just random? And second question Which one is better Lighting L Drago 90 RF or Lightning L Drago CH120RF? And finally For Attack types which is better RF of R2F? Cuz My RF produces much better results than R2F on the combo "Metal Face Pegasis 145 Rubber Flat", is this normal, because I have had my RF much longer that my R2F, so I thought this was unusual, Or is it because the RF is at its prime state?
1. I believe it is best at the top, but then again, Vulcan is really great..
2. CH120RF is better, I think, because its more versatile. Either way both are still good.
3. I think R2F is better, but the reason your getting better results is because your R2F isn't worn in and your RF is..
Are you sure? Because if this is true this would explain alot... But how is it that , a worn RF is faster than an unworn RF?