Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

thank you very much! can somebody tell me if this is a good combo i know it coul be better but it is good?? Earth Leone 145WB???
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:54 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: thank you very much! can somebody tell me if this is a good combo i know it coul be better but it is good?? Earth Leone 145WB???

if you get a c145 with a bull clear wheel then it will be very good for hasbro standards. @ mc frown below, i meant hasbro pieces that are the only ones probably available to new bladers.
No it won't.
GB145, a MF, and a Bull Clear Wheel and it'll be alright.
i´ve made a mistake!!! sorry Earth Leone 145"WD" IT IS GOOD FOR STAMINA TYPE?
Yes change its clear wheel to Bulls and its Top Tier
Or Aquario if he's using Hasbro molds.
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:19 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Can anyone confirm this : MF Aquario (bb-72) 100RF??? I can say that it beat the defence combo MF Earth Bull GB145WB 8-2.
MOre info, it beat MF lightning L Drago 100RF 6-4.

i don´t belive on that tests it´simpossible earth and lightning are top tier defense and attack ! sorry but you´re kind a cheater..
what should i use in the stamina top tier ? 145, 100, 90, 85 or DF145??
Earth Bull DF145 WD or Earth Bull 145SD or Earth Bull DF145SD or Earth Bull 145SD is Better?
Rock Bull C145 SD is an awesome balance type
defense plus stamina
It would be better with earth but I don't have earth.
Rock bull (maybe better on earth havent tried it) 100 wb try metal face I dont have one
Also the word "tire" is that the performance tip?
Sounds good but I need to get WB first.
I have no clue what tire means I don't think it means performance tip.
tire sort of means level so top tire means top/highest level, which means best of the best
thanks
i guys! can i use 105 track in my stamina combo - Earth Bull 145 WD???? and how can i make this combo even better? thanks for your help!
Is virgo still considered a top tier?
looking around the forum i see only burn/earth combo comparison
also using 105 wouldn't really work well...
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: add a MF...

What?! How would that help a stamina combo?
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:52 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Is virgo still considered a top tier?
There is a five-minute mold which is definitely top-tier, but since it is randomly distributed in TAKARA-TOMY's products and that you cannot see the difference visually, few people here even own that mold.
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:52 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Is virgo still considered a top tier?
There is a five-minute mold which is definitely top-tier, but since it is randomly distributed in TAKARA-TOMY's products and that you cannot see the difference visually, few people here even own that mold.

Doesn't Sonokong release Earth Virgo as 2-4 grams heavier? I saw it on a thread but forgot which one. Both Earth Wheel look the same too.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:16 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Doesn't Sonokong release Earth Virgo as 2-4 grams heavier? I saw it on a thread but forgot which one. Both Earth Wheel look the same too.
... Virgo and Earth Virgo are two totally different Beyblades. Also, heavier does not necessarily mean more spin time.
so has vulcan proved to be top tier yet? i could do some testing because it just arrived with my attack stadium but i dont have an 85 track only 90 and i dont know how to keep the results hidden and do the click to view thing.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:22 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: so has vulcan proved to be top tier yet? i could do some testing because it just arrived with my attack stadium but i dont have an 85 track only 90 and i dont know how to keep the results hidden and do the click to view thing.
You could perhaps look in the first post and not have to make unnecessary posts ...

Code:
[spoiler]This is a hidden spoiler.[/spoiler]
can i use 105 track in my stamina combo - Earth Bull 145 WD????
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

5 min mold with what setup?